Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From wwe.com:

Edge, who last week lost a Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship to his bitter rival John Cena, was seen engaged in a serious conversation with his constant companion Lita. The fiery Diva is still alive in the Women’s Championship Tournament, which continues tonight on RAW. After a late lunch, Lita took a break from the seriousness of the night to take her dog Mackenzie for a walk.

Mackenzie is no stranger to the road. Since Lita adopted Mackenzie from the Atlanta Pet Rescue, the canine has successfully played the role of “woman’s best friend.” Mackenzie is an important part of Lita’s life, so important that Lita decided to have her blessed over the weekend in a special ceremony at a church in Atlanta.

“In honor of St. Francis, the patron saint of animals, the church decided to offer the ceremony,” said Lita. “Mackenzie was there, along with twenty other dogs and a squirrel. She was blessed by the priest with the holy water and everything.

Old 10-15-2006, 05:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I used to always watch wrestling, I haven't watched it in a few years though. It got too much with some of the story lines for me it ruined the fun out of it. I seriously used to want to be Lita though, I was obsessed with her and the hardy boyz.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Jbs88

Abd I was a very much fan when she was with the Hardyz and Team xtreme reigned.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

That was awesome back then I even went to some events when they came to the UK.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's cool.

NEW: Lita Picture

And a few random pics...since we hardly see her wrestle anymore.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Cool new promo.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbs88 (View Post)
I used to always watch wrestling, I haven't watched it in a few years though. It got too much with some of the story lines for me it ruined the fun out of it. I seriously used to want to be Lita though, I was obsessed with her and the hardy boyz.
I'm the same as you. I used to love wrestling, went to a Raw, a Smackdown and even Wrestlemania, and I got to meet Matt and Jeff at a signing, but Lita wasn't there Anyway, my point is that Lita has always been my favorite. I don't know if her current storyline makes her a fan favorite at the moment (from what I've read, probably not), but I've been randomly watching my old tapes and falling in love with her all over again.

Speaking of which, it's my tapes from the Invasion days (the good old days, sigh) and it's so nice seeing Lita and Trish on the same page. Lita coming to her rescue, their multiple tag matches again Torrie and Stacey ...

Anyway, my point of this post was to ask if anyone, anyone has a video, or knows where I can find a video, of her big return on Raw after her neck injury? I looked on YouTube and couldn't find anything, and I thought I found it on a website, but the link was expired.

I'd love you all forever.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Something Dramatic I'll keep a look out for that video for you.

And yes I agree with you and watch random wrestling tapes of mine and LOVE to see how far she's come. I just wish they'd push her more in the Women's Division instead of just being a valet. *sigh*

Maybe they will soon being that the Women's title is vacant.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy Dumas (Lita) leaving WWE

From prowrestling.com

The reports & rumors on Lita leaving World Wrestling Entertainment are indeed true as she plans on ending her seven-year relationship with the company by the end of November. She doesn't plan on renewing her contract, which is set to expire by the end of next month. Lita will be finishing things up by Survivor Series, give or take a week in either direction.

Lita is leaving to pursue a career in local acting in Atlanta. She has a few plays and and potential independent film roles & leads lined up. Most likely, she'll end up doing local theatre in Atlanta. Regarding her future in wrestling, WWE believes that she'll wind up in TNA at some point due to the schedule.

Also, the latest issue of WWE Magazine surprisingly teases her forthcoming departure by saying that "she will possibly (be) moonsaulting her way out of WWE."

If I was sad over Trish retiring...then I'm more than shocked and saddened to hear Amy will be departin from the company too.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

<---- I made this pretty Amy avi.

Tonight on Raw....Lita vs Maria.

Last edited by Jordan23; 10-30-2006 at 06:23 PM
Old 11-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's weird....neither of the two Amy sites that usually have the latest updated and news on her. Have reported anything about her leaving.

Old 11-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I was noticing that too. Maybe they want WWE.com to confirm before posting it on their websites. Although if its coming from Wrestling Observer, its pretty legit.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently Amy has a band named The Luchagors and has been performing in clubs in her Atlanta town.

"Burn" Performance

I know starting a band was one of her dreams, since she loves music along with wrestling. I think she was in a band or a roadie with a band before she decided to be a wrestler.....so I guess apart from the acting that was mentioned, she'll also sing.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Backlash PPV Women's Match Banner:

Old 11-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Loyal Fan

I watched that video last night, but you can't really hear her.