Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

I thought me was hot too. But I haven't seen a lot of him in movies so I don't know how good he really is.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex (View Post)
I do think we were the last county to get Avengers weird.
Italy got The Avengers early, but cases like that are the exception that confirms the rule, instead of the norm.
Although things have got better in the latest years - 5 or more years ago the delay was even worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anubis* (View Post)
Imagine him with long white hair.
I tried to, but the first thing that came to my mind was Tom with the ponytail wig for the Thor screen test, and it's better if my brain doesn't go there.
Old 06-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I tried to, but the first thing that came to my mind was Tom with the ponytail wig for the Thor screen test, and it's better if my brain doesn't go there.
His hair was loose, i didn't see him in a ponytail. He looked like Sean Penn from Fast Times at Richmond High. Its funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex (View Post)
I thought me was hot too. But I haven't seen a lot of him in movies so I don't know how good he really is.
Yeah i haven't seen Ben alot either. WTF happen to him? LOL! He's 33, around Tom age, and he's British. He should capitalize on the Anglophilia that's going on now.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Ben played in Seventh Son and he's in Sons of Liberty.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have no idea about those shows. Thus he should be in Game of Thrones.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Seventh Son is a movie and Sons of Liberty is a mini series that aired on the history channel. Here's the trailer for Seventh Son if you are at all interested he's the lead in that one.

https://youtu.be/TXiNkOjM7oM
Old 06-16-2015, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I lost his tracks, too. I think the last thing I remember him for is Dorian Gray, which was... ages ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anubis* (View Post)
His hair was loose, i didn't see him in a ponytail. He looked like Sean Penn from Fast Times at Richmond High. Its funny.
You might have missed this gem:

Old 06-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Tom made a cute Thor to me.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I lost his tracks, too. I think the last thing I remember him for is Dorian Gray, which was... ages ago.

You might have missed this gem:

Woah! Is there video of this? He looks...weird in this.

Man i can't imagine him playing Thor at all even if he had the acting talent of Marlon Brando, there's just some things you shouldn't be cast in. But yeah..i just imagine this is Loki just having fun and convincing people he's a thinner Thor or something.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Okay I think I am the only person in the world that thinks tom looks good there. I like the blond wig it looks better then his Loki wig and he's got nice strong looking arms. I think I'v said that before back when he was doing Coriolanus that I'm a sucker for strong arms.
Old 06-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I think it's because we know that's Tom and know he is Loki, so that's why it looks weird. If I would have seen this way before the movies came out it would have looked fine to me

k r i s tine | my art
Old 06-17-2015, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Oh well seeing him in his Thor get up after seeing him as Loki never bothered me. I just never understood why people were hating on it so much. You have enlightened me some what more.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I don't know if people were hating on it. I know the first time I saw it I found it funny because all I saw was Tom with Thor's hair just because I already grew familiar with him

k r i s tine | my art
Old 06-17-2015, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't hate it don't get me wrong. I just think its so funny looking, especially how he tries to mimic Thor's brash cockiness since Tom is more...erm...classy i guess. Thor is like a jock or something, its just hard seeing Tom this way lol. He has a Sean Penn Fast Times at Richmond High look when its loose.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

LOL listen to us talking about tom as Thor here. Its been to long since the last time we had gotten anything for this movie. We'v run out of things to talk about. At least the thread is staying alive and active. But when was the last time we really take about high rise.

Last edited by vortex; 06-17-2015 at 08:58 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread