Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2015, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

It was nice of Catherine that she did that though
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
It was nice of Catherine that she did that though
It was. It just goes to show that she has a good heart.

Also, it is historically accurate as well because Mary was in fact suggested to be his wife. But then dude went crazy and his father stuck him in the looney bin where he died.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Actually, all reign fans do not know francis died in history. many just started looking it up after reign started promoting his death. there's a number of people who still don't believe it's actually happening on the show. and if he dies it will be in the series finale. they are in for a surprise.
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

I do believe pretty much everyone who watches knows Francis died in rl and will die in the show. Maybe the 12-13 years old who watch have no idea but the most of them do know what will happen. Even if they think they could change it, they know it's a possibility and it could happen very soon with how the things are right now with his health
Old 10-25-2015, 02:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Actually majority of fans do know and should know given that talks of Francis' death possibly on the show and in history has been consistently talked about and mentioned in various articles and interviews since the show first started. Unless people are simply too young or ignoring things on purpose, they know and it's simply a matter that they don't want to believe that it will happen.

This is not the first time the show or Laurie has talked about Francis dying, this is simply the first time she's confirmed that it will happen this season but talks of death has been going on since end of season 1

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Every episode breaks my heart that little bit more. That final dance was so sad.

Other than that they're doing everything I don't want them to do. Claude with Leith, I said months ago I'd hate it to happen. I jinxed it. Ew.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

I'm actually enjoying their story. Leith and Claude are the only couple I ship right now on Reign, even if I probably shouldn't. They're just too sweet
Old 10-25-2015, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Every episode breaks my heart that little bit more. That final dance was so sad.

Other than that they're doing everything I don't want them to do. Claude with Leith, I said months ago I'd hate it to happen. I jinxed it. Ew.
I felt the same way about Claude and Leith at first. I was like noooooo. But now I like them. I shocked myself. They are actually cute. Honestly, the only thing on the whole show I hate is Lola and Narcisse. The only thing good about them getting married is that it might keep him away from Catherine for awhile. I love Narcisse as a villain, but I wish he'd stay away from all the main characters romantically.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, mostly because I loved Greer and Leith since S1 and I was really hoping they would be the couple that made it to stay strong and have a better ending than the others. But they messed them up and it's sad. Now I don't want Greer to be with Leith together, she hurt him so much and imo she doesn't deserve his love.

Claude needed someone like him to calm down, and I think they're so cute together. Loved their scenes

Yeah, Lola and Narcisse I just don't like them or their scenes. But you're right, I hope they won't make a love triangle of catherine-lola-narcisse because it would be boring! I hope they keep him away from Catherine romantically, but I'm sure they will stay enemies.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Cleith is pretty much what's keeping me watching, especially with talks of Francis possibly dying sooner than expected. I'm needing something sweet and as positive as possible, and they have sweetness at least.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Cleith is pretty much what's keeping me watching, especially with talks of Francis possibly dying sooner than expected. I'm needing something sweet and as positive as possible, and they have sweetness at least.
They are definitely the only ship I can get on board right now.
Old 10-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

^ that's true! I'm so glad with the way Cleith started. I hope we're get more of them in next episodes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought that Episode 3 was really refreshing, but poorly named. Something like "we can be heroes (just for one day)" would have been better than "extreme measures."

Who could see it coming after the recent episodes? Catherine, Narcisse (?!), Francis, Mary and Frary were all impressive imo. So surprising.

Even Antione the Snake dabbled in trying to save his brother's life, for a while at least.
ParkDundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

The only reason I was against anything romantic between Claude and Leith at first was because of Greith. I really loved them and I was hoping that they would be one of the ships that would go the distance on the show. It was so sad what they did to them, and like Issi said, I'm not sure Greer deserves to get him back. Now I think Claude and Leith are good for each other and balance each other out. Plus, their storyline is something light and cute in the midst of a very HEAVY season so far. It's very sweet.

Please NO more Lola/Narcisse/Catherine love triangle.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Oh gosh. Idk if anyone has seen the Canadian promo, but I hope the part with Catherine was misleading...because I can't stand anymore Lola/Narcisse/Catherine triangle either. It makes me sick.