Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2015, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Cleith Cleith is killing me, they're too sweet I can't even

Catherine and Henry's daughter Elizabeth married King of Spain, Felipe. I don't know why he is looking for a wife because Elizabeth died 8 years after Francis by giving birth to twins makes no sense to me that he's looking for a wife when he has one

Catherine was so not honest when talking to Lola and Narcisse she's gonna make their lifes a living hell, oh and I'm so looking forward to see it. I only hope she's not thinking she still loves him

Yes, finally Delphine is useful but tbh I don't think she'll make it. I don#t think she can cure Francis

Wow that was kind of a surprise to me that Mary decided not to marry Charles and convinced Francis that Catherine will protect the Valois line

I loooved the last scene of Catherine and Francis it broke my heart

She said he was the next king of Spain. Not the current one. Meaning he's next in line.

And that last scene with Francis was amazing. I love when she kissed his head. Aww.

And Catherine helped Mary find a match before she knew Mary was going to help her. And then Catherine thanked her. Wow. Finally, Mary makes a step toward redemption. It took her long enough to admit her mistakes.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Oh so it wasn't Felipe they were talking about, okay. Now it makes sense.

The last scene of them was amazing also the scene of Catherine in the throne room

imo it was the best episode so far of S3

Last edited by De Medici Queen; 10-24-2015 at 02:29 AM
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Did they say next King of Spain or new King of Spain? I could have sworn I heard they say Don Carlos, the new King of Spain, that's why I got confused because it'd mean both Philip and Elizabeth died or something

As for the whole Catherine vs Lola/Narcisse stuff, idk, I find it a bit childish tbh, it seems so beneath Catherine, and making their lives difficult would effect baby John as he grows up and after that debacle of the pretend kidnapping, you'd think maybe she would chill out with this - it makes me question does she really care about the emotional wellbeing of her grandchild

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

The emotional wellbeing of her grandchild has nothing to do with Lorcisse. Narcisse is a snake, who knows what he can do next, it's better for her grandchild to be away from him...

There's a little bit of narcisse/catherine in the Canadian promo.

she doesn't seem to believe she loves him anymore but that she'd like to ruin their relationship, yes.. definitely. I think she'd do that. And I think Narcisse is and will stay her enemy

Yea, I think she said next King of Spain... Don Carlos.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

reign hit .2 in the demo this week
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

That's bad I don't understand why though, seems like promoting Frary only isn't enough or making fans fear if he'll die or not
Old 10-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's bad I don't understand why though, seems like promoting Frary only isn't enough or making fans fear if he'll die or not
in the promos they are promoting his death. it's dumb just like it was dumb for laurie to do an article about it. people will not tune in to watch francis get sick and die.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Truth is everyone knew this was coming, so whether there is promo or article, this was always going to happen

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
King Antoine returns I know a few people who will be happy to see him on the show again
OMG I didn't know he was going to be back, I think this might be enough reason for me to watch this episode
Old 10-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

^ Mandy I thought I'll mention it on the fan art board but I thought you know already

They can't hide it or avoid it, Francis dies and we knew it, it was always just a matter of time
Old 10-24-2015, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

The Catherine, Francis, Mary scene at the end was so good. Catherine really showed her good side in that one.
Old 10-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
Truth is everyone knew this was coming, so whether there is promo or article, this was always going to happen
I don't think that's true. everyone in the fandom, yes. but i've seen alot of comments on their facebook page with people saying they can't believe they are actually going to kill him before the show ends
Old 10-24-2015, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

This is the Don Carlos they are speaking of. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl...ce_of_Asturias

He is King Philip of Spain's son. Yes...that would make Mary Elizabeth's step-daughter-in-law if she married him. Keep in her in the family sort of.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
I don't think that's true. everyone in the fandom, yes. but i've seen alot of comments on their facebook page with people saying they can't believe they are actually going to kill him before the show ends
People can say they can't believe it but saying that implies they knew it was always a possibility and they just can't believe the show had the guts to follow history

---

And regarding Don Carlos, I wasn't sure if they said he has already become King of Spain?

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-25-2015, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
People can say they can't believe it but saying that implies they knew it was always a possibility and they just can't believe the show had the guts to follow history

---

And regarding Don Carlos, I wasn't sure if they said he has already become King of Spain?
She did say the 'next' king. But Don Carlos never actually becomes king.