Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Sad part, this show started off so lighthearted and fun. Shame it only took a year to change altogether.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am still hopeful that it will shift back a little and not be so dark. The second half of the season is definitely lighter than the first.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

It's true that the second half of the season is "lighter" but I still don't like the way things are happening. The only good thing IMO is that we got more Kennash and that the ghosts are away.... that's all
Old 03-06-2015, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

But unhappy, ridiculous Kennash is still no fun. At least when they are happy and missing, I can write fanfic. Can't even do that.

Old 03-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well as long as the boring sl is over I'm okay, I know the show isn't exactly what we want when it comes to the ships but at least it's a little bit lighter so I'm thankful !
Old 04-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

HairReign tweeted this:

Here's the link:
Game of Clones: how the pretenders measure up | Television & radio | The Guardian

Old 04-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
HairReign tweeted this:

l]
Maybe it is me and my poor understanding of EN, but is it not weird that Reign cast members (Reign Hair) post on Twitter an article which actually is not particularly flattering for their show???
Old 04-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Maybe it is me and my poor understanding of EN, but is it not weird that Reign cast members (Reign Hair) post on Twitter an article which actually is not particularly flattering for their show???
Not you. I thought it was odd, too.

Old 04-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Not you. I thought it was odd, too.
Hum....
Maybe some people are trying to send subliminal messages to writers!!!
Some do not fear for their job!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hahahah that's funny. But maybe it's because they say "Maybe everyone is kind and hardworking." and that's what they are basically.
I think the show could've been like GOT for teens, but the problem is in GOT, there is technically no ship (or maybe it's because I'm not involved in the fandom) anyway, the thing is GOT isn't about the ships, it's about the storylines, and the storylines don't involve love triangles and ship wars and whatever.
Reign made the mistake of making it about the couples + they kept Laurie who is terrible at coming up with good stuff
Old 04-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

I absolutely LOVE Hair Reign and their account. The ladies are so lovely and nice to the fans and the cast! But this retweet I don't know if it was ok to retweet it...

About them fearing for their job... I saw that they mentioned that it's not sure yet if the MakeUp-Hair Team will stay the same in S3 so they're here for S2 and they had no idea if they will stay for another season. They answered something like there are a lot of projects and offers in LA too so it's not sure yet
Old 04-08-2015, 12:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder how Laurie must feel if even the employees think that way of the show
Old 04-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

I actually think she's not that much on twitter and I don't know if anybody would tell her what's actually going on! I really think she only uses twitter to live tweet and tell what she wants to but never reply or really read the comments I just got that feeling during all this time
Old 04-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think she actually likes it which is so crazy
Like usually a writer loves it when the audience hates him because of the storylines, that means you made your audience feels things and it's a beautiful compliment for a writer but the problem is LM didn't make us feel stuff, she just made a stupid sl
Old 05-14-2015, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Reign is moving to Fridays this Fall.

Mary, Queen of Scots will face off with Queen Elizabeth this season on REIGN, moving to Fridays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., followed by Cycle 22 of AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, which will move from Wednesdays in the Summer to Fridays in the Fall.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread