Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2014, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloverrary (View Post)
I think the first two times they were together he show he wanted only her. But he's a man that had a moment of weakness when he saw Frary kissing. He wanted to forget and maybe move on so he won't hurt everytime he see them together.
You're probably right. Men.

I mean how can you have this chemistry and think of someone else?

x
Old 04-25-2014, 04:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
True, but that was also because she had guaranteed that her affair was "in the past". He obviously has affection and possibly love for her in some corner of his mind/heart, but he does need to find it. It's almost offensive that he slept with her because he saw Frary when he was being so caring and respectful up to that point, he should probably have some push to realize he wants her, possibly only her.
This scene was very ambiguous and needs to be explained imho, although I doubt it will, as I seriously think it was there to throw a bone to Mash shippers. Because there are several interpretations:
• jealousy (that's the one for Mash shippers) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, it kills him, and he thinks that if he gets close to Kenna and appears to be happy with her, it will hurt Mary in some way;
• a realisation that he has to move on (probably the most plausible explanation) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, it hurts him, but he respects that, and decides that maybe he should give himself the chance to be happy too, and that's what Kenna can do for him, especially since he knows that he can make her happy, too;
• a realisation that he has already moved on (that's the one for Kennash shippers, I guess. ) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, and it frees him, because he realises that Kenna makes him happy, too, and that it's time to stop wasting time, that he wants to be her husband in ever meaning of the word.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
This scene was very ambiguous and needs to be explained imho, although I doubt it will, as I seriously think it was there to throw a bone to Mash shippers. Because there are several interpretations:
• jealousy (that's the one for Mash shippers) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, it kills him, and he thinks that if he gets close to Kenna and appears to be happy with her, it will hurt Mary in some way;
• a realisation that he has to move on (probably the most plausible explanation) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, it hurts him, but he respects that, and decides that maybe he should give himself the chance to be happy too, and that's what Kenna can do for him, especially since he knows that he can make her happy, too;
• a realisation that he has already moved on (that's the one for Kennash shippers, I guess. ) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, and it frees him, because he realises that Kenna makes him happy, too, and that it's time to stop wasting time, that he wants to be her husband in ever meaning of the word.
Well I'd probably go for the explanation #2, though #1 does kind of persuade me considering what Kenna says afterwards. But I really don't mind because as long as she realizes it it doesn't hurt me. It'll be more important in the future. I don't think they'll explain it either, not in a let's-have-a-conversation-about-why-we-had-sex at least, but this is something that has to be dealt with. I'm confindent it will. And if the parts involved survive this season, we have a second one.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Explanation #2 is the most likely.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Well I'm dying.

x

Old 04-25-2014, 06:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

That's quite good

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Kenna + Bash | Never Gonna Leave This Bed (+1x19)

That's an appropriate song.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm dead

Another gifset, guys you should stop me: you're the one
Old 04-25-2014, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I'm dead

Another gifset, guys you should stop me: you're the one
I wouldn't dream of it.

Guys, have you noticed how many people on tumblr are actually saying they started watching because of KB?
Old 04-25-2014, 08:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I haven't seen anything like that yet, but it doesn't surprise me, as "Bash and Kenna" was the first Reign worldwide trend to happen organically. Every other Reign related trend had been planned in advance.
The writers struck gold.

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I wouldn't dream of it.

Guys, have you noticed how many people on tumblr are actually saying they started watching because of KB?
That's so good, I hope Laurie notices this.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I haven't seen anything like that yet, but it doesn't surprise me, as "Bash and Kenna" was the first Reign worldwide trend to happen organically. Every other Reign related trend had been planned in advance.
The writers struck gold.
Someone should go tell certain shippers who blame KB for the bad ratings

Quote:
I hope Laurie notices this.
I'm sure they have some "internet department" checking on the reactions. They must know of the twitter trending at least.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Torrance definitely knows, he retweeted a tweet with a cap of the trend.

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Great!
Old 04-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Look at how the boy is growing on me he definitely played his part with all that shirtlessness.