View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 04:20 AM
LostInTheSun
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
True, but that was also because she had guaranteed that her affair was "in the past". He obviously has affection and possibly love for her in some corner of his mind/heart, but he does need to find it. It's almost offensive that he slept with her because he saw Frary when he was being so caring and respectful up to that point, he should probably have some push to realize he wants her, possibly only her.
This scene was very ambiguous and needs to be explained imho, although I doubt it will, as I seriously think it was there to throw a bone to Mash shippers. Because there are several interpretations:
• jealousy (that's the one for Mash shippers) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, it kills him, and he thinks that if he gets close to Kenna and appears to be happy with her, it will hurt Mary in some way;
• a realisation that he has to move on (probably the most plausible explanation) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, it hurts him, but he respects that, and decides that maybe he should give himself the chance to be happy too, and that's what Kenna can do for him, especially since he knows that he can make her happy, too;
• a realisation that he has already moved on (that's the one for Kennash shippers, I guess. ) - Bash realises that Mary and Francis are happy, and it frees him, because he realises that Kenna makes him happy, too, and that it's time to stop wasting time, that he wants to be her husband in ever meaning of the word.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.