Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Bossy!Kenna scene. He needs to listen to her
Old 04-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

His smile tho. I swear the last time I saw him smile so bright was when Lola dressed up as a Norse Goddess for him, back in the fourth episode.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:31 AM
Passionate Fan

I really Kenna was being aggressive and kind of knew what was going on with bash. She has that connected with him.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
https://31.media.tumblr.com/531b3737e042d511eee49e3ebe1e44e6/tumblr_n4kljhSDKc1qan0hfo1_250.gif

His smile tho. I swear the last time I saw him smile so bright was when Lola dressed up as a Norse Goddess for him, back in the fourth episode.
Ugh I hate remembering about that episode. But yes, he does seldom smile like that.

Quote:
I really Kenna was being aggressive and kind of knew what was going on with bash. She has that connected with him.
IKR? Chemistry, hotness and stuff or not, I would have been heartbroken if Kenna had been clueless about that. I'm glad they connected enough for her to figure it out.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Ugh I hate remembering about that episode. But yes, he does seldom smile like that.
aww why? It's still my favourite episode of the season.

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
aww why? It's still my favourite episode of the season.
Because I hated the Lolash hint I liked everything but those scenes. I was shipping KB from the previous episode and I felt betrayed. Yeah, I'm that obsessed.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh I see. I didn't mind it too much, I thought it was cute and I was in a "Could ship these two in a looking-for-comfort-because-Colin-is-dead-and-Mary-loves-Francis-sex-turned-to-real-love" mode, but I didn't have any strong feelings for Lolash. I like the way it turned out much better though.

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 03:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

IKR? Chemistry, hotness and stuff or not, I would have been heartbroken if Kenna had been clueless about that. I'm glad they connected enough for her to figure it out.
I feel they must grow closer and got to know each other in the month that past. It was good they gave them that intimate connected.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like the way it turned out much better though.
Yeah I was afraid wouldn't live long enough to see KB happen

Quote:
I feel they must grow closer and got to know each other in the month that past. It was good they gave them that intimate connected.
Yup it's nice to know there's been talking (and kissing). And of course Kenna knew he was in love with Mary, and she probably understands how he feels at least a tiny bit. She did have her heart broken as well. I just hope he'll get over Mary for good because I can't imagine how awful it must be for Kenna to be the second choice again.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

I am sure Bash will fall in love with Kenna completely soon. After all, it only took him three conversations and five episodes of creepily watching Mary from the shadows to fall in love with her, god knows how quickly it will happen with a wife he has actual conversations and quality time with.

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 03:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah I was afraid wouldn't live long enough to see KB happen

Yup it's nice to know there's been talking (and kissing). And of course Kenna knew he was in love with Mary, and she probably understands how he feels at least a tiny bit. She did have her heart broken as well. I just hope he'll get over Mary for good because I can't imagine how awful it must be for Kenna to be the second choice again.
I think he will and he won't even realize because he will stoping thinking mary and be about Kenna. I think next epsiode should be the start of that. Because mary and bash are talking but more like friends and in-laws.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
After all, it only took him three conversations and five episodes of creepily watching Mary from the shadows to fall in love with her, god knows how quickly it will happen with a wife he has actual conversations and quality time with.
You're such a good critic

Quote:
I think he will and he won't even realize because he will stoping thinking mary and be about Kenna. I think next epsiode should be the start of that. Because mary and bash are talking but more like friends and in-laws.
True, I saw no pining but it was such a tiny moment in that promo. In any case I think KB need to talk more (though the sex is perfectly fine too ), and Bash may need to *risk* to lose her in order to realize that he cares for her more than he thinks.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
You're such a good critic

Quote:
True, I saw no pining but it was such a tiny moment in that promo. In any case I think KB need to talk more (though the sex is perfectly fine too ), and Bash may need to *risk* to lose her in order to realize that he cares for her more than he thinks.
I think we saw that already a little when he went to rescue her from Henri, and mostly when he thought she had gone back to Henri. A Bash who doesn't care about Kenna wouldn't give a damn that she went back to her old lover, imo.

J&M
Old 04-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think we saw that already a little when he went to rescue her from Henri, and mostly when he thought she had gone back to Henri. A Bash who doesn't care about Kenna wouldn't give a damn that she went back to her old lover, imo.
True, but that was also because she had guaranteed that her affair was "in the past". He obviously has affection and possibly love for her in some corner of his mind/heart, but he does need to find it. It's almost offensive that he slept with her because he saw Frary when he was being so caring and respectful up to that point, he should probably have some push to realize he wants her, possibly only her.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
True, but that was also because she had guaranteed that her affair was "in the past". He obviously has affection and possibly love for her in some corner of his mind/heart, but he does need to find it. It's almost offensive that he slept with her because he saw Frary when he was being so caring and respectful up to that point, he should probably have some push to realize he wants her, possibly only her.
I think the first two times they were together he show he wanted only her. But he's a man that had a moment of weakness when he saw Frary kissing. He wanted to forget and maybe move on so he won't hurt everytime he see them together.