Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2022, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Haha true. However, I'll say that I think Toby respecting women has less to do with his political views and more to do with him just being a decent human being with integrity. From all I know of him, he's one of the good ones - a true gentlemen.

ETA: Hearing Millie talk about her experience sharing scenes with Toby, I can see why he was a such a good partner for Adelaide as well. I'm sure he was a calming influence for her with all of the stress and anxiety she felt in leading the show.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-03-2022 at 01:19 PM
Old 07-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Haha true. However, I'll say that I think Toby respecting women has less to do with his political views and more to do with him just being a decent human being with integrity. From all I know of him, he's one of the good ones - a true gentlemen.

ETA: Hearing Millie talk about her experience sharing scenes with Toby, I can see why he was a such a good partner for Adelaide as well. I'm sure he was a calming influence for her with all of the stress and anxiety she felt in leading the show.
Agreed. My bad, I meant that his personality clicked with progressive lefts rather than that his feminism springs from his political views. He's genuine, isn't progressive cause it's popular and now almost a requirement to have a career in Hollywood, but because he's always been like that. Natural match.

Reign couple had insane chemistry ngl. Watched tons of clips and dayum they really sizzled. No wonder the ship is still enduring in popularity.

EDIT: so I was thinking about his daddy issues ha ha. He wears them on his sleeve. No wonder. His maternal grandparents had an epic romance - Italian captain of a cruise ship and Australian ballerina - and they are still going strong. I love how international his family is. His grandfather Angelo was born in Libya. He's 96. I guess grandma Nina is around that age too. And then his mom and his stepfather are another big romance. But it didn't work out with his mom and dad so I guess that has an effect. Once he was asked what he wanted to be remembered for or what his goal in life was and he said to be a good dad to his children. So you can kind of sense daddy issues here.

Last edited by reylosome; 07-03-2022 at 02:07 PM
Old 07-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by reylosome (View Post)
Agreed. My bad, I meant that his personality clicked with progressive lefts rather than that his feminism springs from his political views. He's genuine, isn't progressive cause it's popular and now almost a requirement to have a career in Hollywood, but because he's always been like that. Natural match.
Exactly. I know what you meant. You don't want to get me started about the hypocrisy and intolerance in Hollywood. At this point, I just tune it all out. Toby is one of the wonderful exceptions.

Quote:
Reign couple had insane chemistry ngl. Watched tons of clips and dayum they really sizzled. No wonder the ship is still enduring in popularity.
Toby and Adelaide's chemistry was insane. They were captivating to watch. They were special, and they left their mark on the hearts of many fans. Plus, when you kill off one-half of a couple that so many were invested in, you pretty much make the ship eternal.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Toby and Adelaide's chemistry was insane. They were captivating to watch. They were special, and they left their mark on the hearts of many fans. Plus, when you kill off one-half of a couple that so many were invested in, you pretty much make the ship eternal.
Ikr? It was a death knell to the show. I think the showrunners expected Scotland part to be more popular cause all iconic Mary Stuart events from history happen there. But fans really loved the France part of the story, perhaps because it wasn't explored much before. And even though almost all of it was fanfic (so was Scotland part but with recognizable historical moments), romance captivated the audience. I really don't know what they were thinking, lol.

OMG, found a photo I've ben looking for!

https://bkrudy.tumblr.com/image/174318077409

This is old from Iceland trip in 2018. Friends don't sit like that. You can see their sitting is more intimate than of his other friends:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/71cb64e0...aaco1_1280.jpg

So I wonder if that's Justine since she was in Iceland with him back then. It's this girl in red I'd say:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c50f8e64...aaco1_1280.jpg

You can see he's holding her under the water:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fd74e4d7...aaco1_1280.jpg

And eagle eyes, what do you say, is he getting kissed by this guy in a veil in Ibitza also old from 2018?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1c8e3e9b...oab6x_1280.jpg

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9032ed46...oab6x_1280.jpg

I see that person who had his hand on Toby's shoulder has veil so I assume it's the same guy from the second photo.

Last edited by reylosome; 07-03-2022 at 03:19 PM
Old 07-03-2022, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Ikr? It was a death knell to the show. I think the showrunners expected Scotland part to be more popular cause all iconic Mary Stuart events from history happen there. But fans really loved the France part of the story, perhaps because it wasn't explored much before. And even though almost all of it was fanfic (so was Scotland part but with recognizable historical moments), romance captivated the audience. I really don't know what they were thinking, lol.
I can't argue with you on that. It was pretty clear that the fans adored the France part of Mary's story - especially the romance between Mary and Francis and Mary's complex dynamic with Catherine de Medici. I know they had a lot of drama that they wanted to get to in Scotland, but I think they could have drug out Francis' death and Mary's time in France for at least another season - investing the fans more in the Mary / Elizabeth rivalry and giving them a few more happy memories with Francis. I stuck with the show after Francis' death because I did care about Mary, Catherine and some of the other characters. But it just wasn't the same without him. It didn't have the same magic.

^ Oh, so Justine is the name of Toby's current girlfriend? It seems to be the same girl in all of the photos you found, and I agree... they seem to be more than friends. If that is Justine, she seems like a lovely girl.

Uhm, I have no idea what is happening with the veiled guy in Ibitza.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-03-2022 at 06:47 PM
Old 07-04-2022, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Nice interesting info about him, lol. I had never noticed what you referred to, in those Iceland pics.

I agree about what you guys said about TLK and also Reign obviously.

and I do remember Millie talking about her scenes with him, and also him talking about being a good dad
Old 07-04-2022, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

^ Oh, so Justine is the name of Toby's current girlfriend? It seems to be the same girl in all of the photos you found, and I agree... they seem to be more than friends. If that is Justine, she seems like a lovely girl.

Uhm, I have no idea what is happening with the veiled guy in Ibitza.
No sorry I wasn't clear. That was in 2018. Justine Costonas was the girl he want to Iceland with, not his current girlfriend. His friend, so his fans said. But they were obviously closer than that (the snuggle!) and when I compared images with Justine's insta I think I found the match:

https://www.instagram.com/justinecotsonas/?hl=en

It's the same person no?

Moreover, lets say they were just friends, than I guess ladies really feel safe to snuggle to him cause look at this (also from 2018):

Not just friends, IMO. You get a different vibe from them than the rest of the gang.

Re: Iceland photos. Body language is eevrything. Sitting with your knee pointed at someone means attraction to that person. But their knees are almost intertwined!

https://bkrudy.tumblr.com/image/174318077409
Old 07-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Happy 4th of July to all my American Toby / Francis fans! Have fun and stay safe.

Quote:
No sorry I wasn't clear. That was in 2018. Justine Costonas was the girl he want to Iceland with, not his current girlfriend. His friend, so his fans said.
Oh, got it. That looks like the same person to me. I have to agree that the vibe between them seems to be more than "just friends." I would not be surprised at all if they were dating back then (2018). Thanks for bringing all of those pictures over. They look great together.

I completely respect how private Toby is, but it can be frustrating. We just want to know a few details, Tobes!

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-04-2022 at 08:18 AM
Old 07-04-2022, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think there are girlfriends (Lindsay the BDSM queen, Tara the kimono queen, Kate the topless queen, new one) and brief flings/FWB (Justine, Caroline). Supposefly he's a great FWB, so I've heard.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

That makes sense to me. Personally, I don't like the idea of casual flings and FWBs, and I could never do it myself, but I could see Toby trying to make that work (especially if neither party is looking for something deeper). And we can clearly see that Toby is capable of being in a committed relationship, too.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

ha ha whatever works for everyone and it looks like it works. He remains friends with his exes.

ngl, the Iceland snuggle and the festival lap rest look mightily comfy. I want some!
Old 07-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah, absolutely no judgment here, and I'm certainly not qualified to give a lecture on sexual morality. I just know that I could never be happy in that type of situation (FWB, etc.). I do believe that, deep down, everyone desires more than that, and we shouldn't settle for less. However, I'm aware that my view isn't popular. If I had a chance for a relationship with someone as beautiful and charming as Toby Finn Regbo, I would obviously want more... I would be ALL IN. I don't understand how these ladies could let Toby go. It says a lot that Toby is able to remain friends with his exes.

Quote:
ngl, the Iceland snuggle and the festival lap rest look mightily comfy. I want some!
Agreed.
Old 07-04-2022, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Detective in me thinks this may be his gf's face:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2cszcNQVf/

I don't know how you embed insta. But anyway, this is from April. You guys posted it on page 7.

Since we know he doesn't draw his gf's face when he draws her nudes, perhaps he draws her face separately. So nudie from June:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfBkLxxNCqF/

plus portrait from April = gf?

I see that he went to Glastonbury with his long-time friend Victoria (she's the woman in a red jacket and shades) and her husband who took the photos that you posted on the previous page. Hard to tell if there was anyone else. But anway, the woman in his drawing isn't his mother, isn't Victoria, doesn't look like his sister Kine either. Also, since he drew her face from different angles, it cannot be off a photo. So unless he went to an actual drawing class with a model, it should be someone from real life.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oh, I had forgotten that drawing of the woman's face from April. I'd say it's a good guess that she could be his gf. That would make a lot of sense since he left her face off when he drew her nude. You would assume that it's someone from real life (not just a model), and she doesn't look like any friend or relation that we know. Good detective work.

ETA: To embed a IG post, you just have to copy the code from the link (inbetween the slashes). So, e.g., if the link is https://www.instagram.com/p/CfdEVTsup8t/, you just need p/CfdEVTsup8t

There are YouTube, Twitter and IG icons in the menu above ^ (right above the smilies menu). Click the IG icon, and it will give you these brackets --- [IG][/ IG] (with no spaces)

Simply paste the code inbetween the brackets --- [IG]p/CfdEVTsup8t[/ IG] (with no spaces)

Save it, and you should see the IG post embedded here. If you try it and can't get it to work, let me know.

Posting the Glastenbury pics again - individually.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-05-2022 at 06:04 PM
Old 07-05-2022, 03:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lets see if it works:

Face?

Body

I assume that the photo in that video you attached is taken from that Insta account that I can't see when I click on direct link. But Italy account is public so now I saw it too.

EDIT: It worked! Big thanks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread