Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2015, 07:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I'm not sure Greer is happy. She lost Leith. .. I know it's the wrong thread but I'd like him with princess Claude.

I don't think you can say Kenna is happy. It's more like satisfaction of her desires.
I like him with Princess Claude as well, we should start a thread about them, but I think Greer is kinda happy though, she has her business, her girls, she's independant, everything looks awesome for her !

Hahahaha, but isn't satisfaction a form of happiness
Old 05-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I think the problem with Kenna in this particular context of situation is that she's seeking quite the short term form of fulfillment of her desires, completely mistaking it for happiness???
Old 05-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I like him with Princess Claude as well, we should start a thread about them, but I think Greer is kinda happy though, she has her business, her girls, she's independant, everything looks awesome for her !l:
Isn't there a thread about them? I would totally join.

At the moment Greer is happy. But is it worth when you can't share it with someone?

That's exactly what Kenna wants. A husband she can everything share with.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Kenna disappointed me I hope that Bash will sleep with the nun too so maybe then I can forgive them both and can watch them try it again together
Old 05-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

It was upsetting enough to see Kenna and GR but if I were to see Bash and the fake nun too I think I'll probably book hypnosis to try and unsee after it happens.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

^ I don't know what to think now after this... I'm confused about Kennash
Old 05-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Frankly I'm not disappointed about Kenna, it's not like she cheated on him. He clearly told her that what she does is none of his business, so it's not like she harmed him in anyway. They're both separated, and the fact that they're still married isn't because they're trying to figure stuff out or work on their relationship. Bash is avoiding her, and he doesn't want to talk to her. He also keeps running to that fake nun when he's been lying to Kenna and ignoring her and not spending time with her for the past year.
In my opinion the fact that they're still married now, is just so Kenna finds herself another guy and then Bash can hand her to him. That was the whole point of his speech about a woman is better off wed. Because he's noble enough not to want her reputation ruined.
So really I'm not disappointed at all. The only reason I'm bummed about this is because they rushed the relationship and made it about sex which I know they were going to do because that's what they always do with all the other ships except for a few ones.
But I think it's obvious by now that the only reason they haven't got an annullement is so Kenna finds herself another husband.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I'm not disappointed in her cheating either. Bash made it clear to a fault that they're over and he even made his relationship with hot!fake!annoying!nun sound like they're friends with benefits or whatever. It may be that I'm disappointed in how little she seems to care about it, and how foolishly she's acting, even coming up with ideas that she can marry GR, whom she barely knows. I've said in other threads how much that bothered me. In fact, I'm not really disappointed, I'm annoyed. I'll literally "forgive" my characters almost anything, but foolishness gets on my nerves. That's why I often can't stand Mary and that's why I can't stand Kenna in this episode. I can't credit her for her agency because agency gets you very little if you use it to act like an idiot.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I'm not disappointed in her cheating either. Bash made it clear to a fault that they're over and he even made his relationship with hot!fake!annoying!nun sound like they're friends with benefits or whatever. It may be that I'm disappointed in how little she seems to care about it, and how foolishly she's acting, even coming up with ideas that she can marry GR, whom she barely knows. I've said in other threads how much that bothered me. In fact, I'm not really disappointed, I'm annoyed. I'll literally "forgive" my characters almost anything, but foolishness gets on my nerves. That's why I often can't stand Mary and that's why I can't stand Kenna in this episode. I can't credit her for her agency because agency gets you very little if you use it to act like an idiot.
I don't think it has anything to do with her marrying Renaude yet. It was a test, and even with Kenna and Bash, passion brought them together according to her, so she obviously think sex=love and that's why she's testing it with Renaude. I will really laugh so much if next episode she ends up saying it was horrible kind of like Blair and Dan

Anyway, I don't think it's that stupid, I think it just reflects on how little her experience has been with men in general. She's very naive and impulsive and very driven by passion. I think that Renaude guy is just a breath of fresh air for her, he's just the perfect mix between Bash and Antoine. (not that I like him because that's a horrible mix) She's also a well known married woman, she's married to the king's deputy, a powerful man and many people aren't going to risk going after the king's sister in law. So I bet Renaude is the only one flirting with her and she certainly didn't have that in a very long while, that's why she's thinking of him and she's all over him. Frankly I would've rather wanted them to be sex buddies because this whole "I'm obsessed with you" is so fast and it's creeping me out.
I don't think that fake nun is that annoying I mean I don't care about her, but I don't think she did anything wrong
Old 05-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think that fake nun is that annoying I mean I don't care about her, but I don't think she did anything wrong
I didn't say she did anything wrong, but I really can't stand her. Might be my shipper heart. But she really has a holier-than-thou air about her I don't like, and whatever she says she sounds like she's giving you some life-altering prophecy. I'd be curious to hear her say "pass me the salt" and still sound like the Sphynx, because she would.

Dair's first night I do wonder what Kenna will feel like afterwards. I can't imagine she won't like it, but I'm curious as to how she'd feel about cheating--Frary were over too, but Francis still felt terrible. It's going to have to do with Kenna's feelings for Bash I guess, and I have no idea what they are RN.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I didn't say she did anything wrong, but I really can't stand her. Might be my shipper heart. But she really has a holier-than-thou air about her I don't like, and whatever she says she sounds like she's giving you some life-altering prophecy. I'd be curious to hear her say "pass me the salt" and still sound like the Sphynx, because she would.

Dair's first night I do wonder what Kenna will feel like afterwards. I can't imagine she won't like it, but I'm curious as to how she'd feel about cheating--Frary were over too, but Francis still felt terrible. It's going to have to do with Kenna's feelings for Bash I guess, and I have no idea what they are RN.
I think there's a big difference here because Frary and Kennash though. I won't expect her to feel terrible about it afterwards like Francis, and I don't think that will have anything to do with her personal feelings.
I think the Kennash marriage is more over tbh, like Frary is forced to stay together because of the need of their countries, an annulement was ever really brought up. It was just like they're having a sex life outside their marriage and they agreed to it because Mary couldn't stand being in the same room as him. I think when he slept with that girl the Monde affair wasn't on yet so basically he felt bad, because he knew she's been through a terrible experience and he understands why she doesn't want him around and her need for them to lead separate life (at least him because she told him one of us should be happy or some crap like that) so he went and had sex with that girl but then he was terrible because he knows Mary isn't thinking rationally she's a victim and he gave in to her "irrational demands"
For Kennash I think they both know that their marriage is over, obviously they still love each other, but they have a lot of problems and though Kenna wanted to solve them, Bash shut her out and is now avoiding her so he doesn't want to solve their relationship and she doesn't want to be part of this broken relationship. And right now, she's his wife in name only until she finds someone else she could marry because Bash is too much of a gentleman to let her reputation be ruined. It's not like Bash suffered a trauma that may have been caused indirectly by her and is now shutting her out.
So I don't really think this is like the frary situation, they both thought about this and it's not like they're thinking irrationally at the moment. They know they still have feelings for each other, but they also know that this relationship just doesn't work and that they want to end it for good.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

What I learned after watching hundreds of TV series... as long as the characters are still alive you can't say it's over for good for a couple. For the moment, yes, but you don't know what the writers have in store for them in the future. Especially when a series lasts longer than two seasons.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
What I learned after watching hundreds of TV series... as long as the characters are still alive you can't say it's over for good for a couple. For the moment, yes, but you don't know what the writers have in store for them in the future. Especially when a series lasts longer than two seasons.
ICA, Mona. The only complete separation is death.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-03-2015, 06:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't say it's over for them, I said Bash and Kenna think it's over for them
Old 05-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn't say it's over for them, I said Bash and Kenna think it's over for them
No, you said [BIB]

Quote:
I think there's a big difference here because Frary and Kennash though. I won't expect her to feel terrible about it afterwards like Francis, and I don't think that will have anything to do with her personal feelings.
I think the Kennash marriage is more over tbh, like Frary is forced to stay together because of the need of their countries, an annulement was ever really brought up. It was just like they're having a sex life outside their marriage and they agreed to it because Mary couldn't stand being in the same room as him. I think when he slept with that girl the Monde affair wasn't on yet so basically he felt bad, because he knew she's been through a terrible experience and he understands why she doesn't want him around and her need for them to lead separate life (at least him because she told him one of us should be happy or some crap like that) so he went and had sex with that girl but then he was terrible because he knows Mary isn't thinking rationally she's a victim and he gave in to her "irrational demands"
For Kennash I think they both know that their marriage is over, obviously they still love each other, but they have a lot of problems and though Kenna wanted to solve them, Bash shut her out and is now avoiding her so he doesn't want to solve their relationship and she doesn't want to be part of this broken relationship. And right now, she's his wife in name only until she finds someone else she could marry because Bash is too much of a gentleman to let her reputation be ruined. It's not like Bash suffered a trauma that may have been caused indirectly by her and is now shutting her out.
So I don't really think this is like the frary situation, they both thought about this and it's not like they're thinking irrationally at the moment. They know they still have feelings for each other, but they also know that this relationship just doesn't work and that they want to end it for good.
Not that they think it is over.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Closed Thread   Post New Thread