Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2015, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
By this I don't mean I'm no longer curious for KB/rooting for them, but I've been waiting all season 2 and they only gave me "standing next to each other" and then "breaking up horribly" so why should I hope? I'm at the point that if something good happens then good, otherwise **** it.
I experienced the same with Alex/Izzie on Greys Anatomy. I was waiting season after season that they got together again after they had broken up in season 2. And now it's the same with Kenna and Bash.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
To be fair, I'm a renaissance nerd. I'm not sure where I would be if this was a random teen drama. I did drop 90210 after they broke up Liam and Naomi. But this show still has Catherine and Mary and Francis and soon Elizabeth, I'm curious.
By this I don't mean I'm no longer curious for KB/rooting for them, but I've been waiting all season 2 and they only gave me "standing next to each other" and then "breaking up horribly" so why should I hope? I'm at the point that if something good happens then good, otherwise **** it.
This is so accurate.
I didn't know you were a Liam and Naomi shipper I used to love them and I didn't understand Liam and Annie
But then I kind of got around with it and I started rooting for Naomi and Austin but they broke them up as well

OMG Alex/Izzie I swear it's like my otp for life and I love them so much and I was so pissed when she left that I stopped watching the show
Old 04-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn't know you were a Liam and Naomi shipper I used to love them and I didn't understand Liam and Annie
I hated Liam and Annie. In my opinion they only paired them up to give them a Brenda/Dylan vibe and punish Naomi, which was kind of the new Kelly, so that the broken hearts of the original show's shippers would be healed. I think Lannie lacked all kinds of chemistry and I couldn't stand the very idea of looking at them, so off I went. Besides, they made a mess with Naomi's character too; and since I only cared about her I had no reason to stay and watch her being destroyed.
Now that I think about it, they broke up Liomi more or less like they are doing with Kennash: the guy goes judgemental idiot and the doll must go down. Here we go.

Quote:
I experienced the same with Alex/Izzie on Greys Anatomy. I was waiting season after season that they got together again after they had broken up in season 2.
Quote:
OMG Alex/Izzie I swear it's like my otp for life and I love them so much and I was so pissed when she left that I stopped watching the show
I shipped them too. In retrospective I don't think they would have worked, but what Shonda did to them was still terrible. They had had a nice building up for a while and then they had to give Izzie the Denny nonsense, then the cancer. In any case, while Heigl buried them by leaving, Shonda could have at least closed their story with Izzie's death as opposed to a horrorific divorce.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bringing this over here, because I thought this scene was really funny

X
Old 05-01-2015, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

LMAO I loved that bit, it's the most alike they've gotten to their early bickering!
Old 05-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
LMAO I loved that bit, it's the most alike they've gotten to their early bickering!
I might have cackled out loud. Reign night is an emotional rollercoaster, I'm telling you. Kind of like this couple.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Bringing this over here, because I thought this scene was really funny

X
Headroll. When is not enough.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

pretty sure everything about bash was rolling in that moment lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
I might have cackled out loud. Reign night is an emotional rollercoaster, I'm telling you. Kind of like this couple.
Ikr? We hate each other! We're having sex! Wait now we love each other! Divorce!
Old 05-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ikr? We hate each other! We're having sex! Wait now we love each other! Divorce!
Great summary.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:48 AM
New Fan

Ah well Bash seems like a forgotten man. on Reign with gis lack of screentime.

I kind of have figured out whats been bothering me so much this season. EVERYONE IS MISERABLE ALL THE TIME !

I mean a series needs drama , yes but here everyone is. just so unhappy that it makes me mad. Francis , Mary , Conde , Bash , Leith , Lola , Greer , Kenna ... no one is in a good place and its just too much misery at the same time.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphini (View Post)

I kind of have figured out whats been bothering me so much this season. EVERYONE IS MISERABLE ALL THE TIME !

I mean a series needs drama , yes but here everyone is. just so unhappy that it makes me mad. Francis , Mary , Conde , Bash , Leith , Lola , Greer , Kenna ... no one is in a good place and its just too much misery at the same time.
Right on the point!!!

People do not need depressive things in their lives... They want to watch something entertaining, leaving their real-life struggles behind them for 1 hour...

So many just stopped watching and the others complain (with reason-I am the first to do so!!)!!!
Old 05-02-2015, 07:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well... Greer is happyyy, and I don't think Kenna is really that sad
But yes, I agree too much misery at the same time !
Old 05-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

ICA! It's depressing TV and the audience they had for Reign was looking for fun and happiness. No wonder they got a .3 and .84M audience for this last episode.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Absolutely. It's one of the many problems I have with this season, possibly the #1.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Well... Greer is happyyy, and I don't think Kenna is really that sad
But yes, I agree too much misery at the same time !
I'm not sure Greer is happy. She lost Leith. .. I know it's the wrong thread but I'd like him with princess Claude.

I don't think you can say Kenna is happy. It's more like satisfaction of her desires.