View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 04:58 PM
itsmemandy
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I'm not disappointed in her cheating either. Bash made it clear to a fault that they're over and he even made his relationship with hot!fake!annoying!nun sound like they're friends with benefits or whatever. It may be that I'm disappointed in how little she seems to care about it, and how foolishly she's acting, even coming up with ideas that she can marry GR, whom she barely knows. I've said in other threads how much that bothered me. In fact, I'm not really disappointed, I'm annoyed. I'll literally "forgive" my characters almost anything, but foolishness gets on my nerves. That's why I often can't stand Mary and that's why I can't stand Kenna in this episode. I can't credit her for her agency because agency gets you very little if you use it to act like an idiot.
I don't think it has anything to do with her marrying Renaude yet. It was a test, and even with Kenna and Bash, passion brought them together according to her, so she obviously think sex=love and that's why she's testing it with Renaude. I will really laugh so much if next episode she ends up saying it was horrible kind of like Blair and Dan

Anyway, I don't think it's that stupid, I think it just reflects on how little her experience has been with men in general. She's very naive and impulsive and very driven by passion. I think that Renaude guy is just a breath of fresh air for her, he's just the perfect mix between Bash and Antoine. (not that I like him because that's a horrible mix) She's also a well known married woman, she's married to the king's deputy, a powerful man and many people aren't going to risk going after the king's sister in law. So I bet Renaude is the only one flirting with her and she certainly didn't have that in a very long while, that's why she's thinking of him and she's all over him. Frankly I would've rather wanted them to be sex buddies because this whole "I'm obsessed with you" is so fast and it's creeping me out.
I don't think that fake nun is that annoying I mean I don't care about her, but I don't think she did anything wrong