Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Jessica Biel / Mary Camden Appreciation Thread 15: 2007, The Year of the Biel

I have no idea for a title! Nothing fits (there's a character limit)! Can someone come up with something short?

Last thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f42/jessica-...obes-62789170/

Last post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
I am soooo excited for that. I've said for years I want her in a romantic comedy, and I think this is pretty much as close as I'm getting to that, and it wasn't far off.

For some good, substantial Jesse news, an article/interview: The Two Sides of Jessica Biel - washingtonpost.com. Very upbeat on her and her career.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

i was driving today and something occured to me on that possible lead Street Fighter role, didn't Jennifer Garner star in Elektra, that's kinda what this new role could be but didn't it sorta bomb at the box office?
Old 05-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, and it was awful, panned, and took in very little money if I remember correctly. ...But I believe that was where she met ben Affleck, so I don't think she would consider it a total bomb.

Thread title anyone?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
Yeah, and it was awful, panned, and took in very little money if I remember correctly. ...But I believe that was where she met ben Affleck, so I don't think she would consider it a total bomb.

Thread title anyone?
she met Ben on Daredevil, which wasn't half bad but it did well in the box office so they decided to do a spin-off and Elektra does have her own comic, anyways, Jennifer Garner kicks ass on Alias and she was the perfect Elektra but the script wasn't good at all. I really hope Jessica moves on to better scripts!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHmaxima (View Post)
she met Ben on Daredevil, which wasn't half bad but it did well in the box office so they decided to do a spin-off and Elektra does have her own comic, anyways, Jennifer Garner kicks ass on Alias and she was the perfect Elektra but the script wasn't good at all. I really hope Jessica moves on to better scripts!
Oh, haha! Sorry. But yes, I agree. Better scripts sounds nice.

Old 05-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Extreme Fan

when does Jessica start filming Women of No Importance?
Old 05-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Don't know. I would guess soon, though, since as far as I know she has nothing else going on.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Except her wild "love affair" with Justin Timberlake of course!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Oh yes. Who could forget that?

Got Elle today. A lot happier with the story than I thought I would be from the quotes that were extracted and spewed around. But, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I feel bad for her. She just wants to be seen as a person and not some sexpot. She is a person. People can be ridiculous sometimes.

Last edited by kaykayelle; 05-14-2007 at 07:14 AM
Old 05-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

She looks good in glasses. maybe if she wore hers more she'd be taken more seriously.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I came across this picture on another website today. I don't know what to think about it. I really hope it's not her in the picture, but fear that it might be.

http://worldofjustin.com/woj/data/upimages/66jse0x.jpg
Old 05-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlguide (View Post)
I came across this picture on another website today. I don't know what to think about it. I really hope it's not her in the picture, but fear that it might be.

http://worldofjustin.com/woj/data/upimages/66jse0x.jpg

HOLY CRAP i think that is HER! but I still can't believe it until i see her face. so this is why we haven't seen her around town, dang, it must be something serious for her to fly out to England to see him.

Last edited by ACHmaxima; 05-14-2007 at 07:17 PM
Old 05-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

That was the confirmation I needed. I'm smiling and shakingmy head. poor thing; he's going to break her heart, I know it.

I wish I could see her face or something. I'd be able to analyze her more. But, well. Her hand is behind his, so it looks like she grabbed his hand.

...Still shaking head.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

do those boots look like something she'd wear?