Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I just read that at jessicabielcentral.com It's from The Star!

Sorry, I just can't imagine Jesse saying all of that to The Star! Yes, she has good grammar, but I just can't imagine her talking about her personal life like that. Let's remember the source of this "news", The Star! Not exactly a reliable anything!
Old 05-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I didn't think they said that she said it to them, I thnk they said that they overheard her saying it or she said it to someone who told them or something. At any rate, did not know the original source was The Star. It's not true then.

ETA: Jessica Biel offered 'Streetfighter' movie adaptation role

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
I didn't think they said that she said it to them, I thnk they said that they overheard her saying it or she said it to someone who told them or something. At any rate, did not know the original source was The Star. It's not true then.

ETA: Jessica Biel offered 'Streetfighter' movie adaptation role
who's for and who's against her possibly taking on another action flick?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Against! 150%. No. She shouldn't. If she takes this she should stop her complaining with Elle and such. ...And then she'll say how this is a "strong woman" and how she likes to portray that and blah blah blah. It's all the same.

Don't do it Jesse!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
Against! 150%. No. She shouldn't. If she takes this she should stop her complaining with Elle and such. ...And then she'll say how this is a "strong woman" and how she likes to portray that and blah blah blah. It's all the same.

Don't do it Jesse!
I totally agree! Please do not do it Jess! she shouldn't do these big budget action flicks that's most likely gonna be a flop. if she wants to be taken seriously like she said in the Elle interivew then she should stay away from it. People categorize her as this tough muscle girl but she wants do something different so I certainly hope she stay away from this role. If she wanted The Other Boylen Girl then I think she will stay away from this. By the way, hasn't filming for A Woman of No Importance already started? I wonder when is she gonna start filming?

I cannot wait to see this movie, it's gonna be funny!
Apple - Trailers - Chuck & Larry

Last edited by ACHmaxima; 05-10-2007 at 11:46 PM
Old 05-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

I am soooo excited for that. I've said for years I want her in a romantic comedy, and I think this is pretty much as close as I'm getting to that, and it wasn't far off.

For some good, substantial Jesse news, an article/interview: The Two Sides of Jessica Biel - washingtonpost.com. Very upbeat on her and her career.

ETA: Eesh! 306 posts. New thread time!