Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Extreme Fan

ok apparently she's still in Manchester these were from today... is that one of her freinds or Justin's friend/assistant/dancers?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Well, I've never seened that girl before. However, they are wearing the same shoes.

On a positive note, she looks good. Well rested and happy.

ETA: As for the movie, I think she's probably been dropped. I don't know why, though. I'd love to find out why.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Loyal Fan

At least these pictures aren't vomit enducing! I think we've all reached our limit with those.

I'm not getting a good feeling about her being replaced in Woman of No Importance. Could it be her new change of attitude? Scheduling conflicts? Just like her breakup with Chris Evans, we'll never know the real reason behind this.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I have to say that I'm not liking some of her new comments lately. Not that I blame her or disagree with her for what she's saying, but I don't know if it's helping heer or hurting her. To be honest, it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, and I love her. Did you see the "I'm too hot for Hollywood" quote to GQ? Not good.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-18-2007, 12:45 AM
Extreme Fan

OK so in the shopping pics, the girl is supposedly Justin's cousin according to Jessica Biel Central. If so, then it must be somewhat serious cos she's out shopping with his family. Can you imagine Jessica taking Justin to meet her family?

Jessica to Justin Timberlake: "Justin I want you to meet my brother, Justin"
Jessica to Justin Biel: "Justin I want you to meet my boyfreind, Justin"
Jessica to Justin Timberlake: "And no I don't think of my brother when I'm making out with you just because you two have the same name."

and look who's back from Manchester and check out her puppy, it's huge!

Last edited by ACHmaxima; 05-18-2007 at 01:18 AM
Old 05-18-2007, 04:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

I may be wrong, but I think her complaining to Elle and GQ about directors not giving her parts because she is "too hot for Hollywood" could have been a factor in costing her the role in Importance.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

But the thing is, I think they kind of took those quotes out of context. Not that she didn't say them or anything, but I think the way they printed them and the way everyone else made a big deal out of it wasn't appropriate as to what she said.

And, I think there mightbe some truth to what you said, but they would be stupid if that's the case. Her star is on the rise rightnow. Sienna Miller is old news. Jessica's fresher.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHmaxima (View Post)
ok apparently she's still in Manchester these were from today... is that one of her freinds or Justin's friend/assistant/dancers?
ok so that girl is Rachel, Justin's cousin/assistant
Old 05-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I find that funny. I could just see him sending her to see Jess around or whatever.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
I find that funny. I could just see him sending her to see Jess around or whatever.
yeah he probably did!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

SWEET she's a stripper!!!!
Can you imagine Jessica going to strip clubs to do research? Natalie Portman was a stripper in Closer!

Jessica Biel, "Powder Blue" Stripper In New Movie
By Staff
May 18, 2007

Jessica Biel in "Powder Blue:" Jessica Biel and Oscar winner Forest Whitaker star in an ensemble drama being directed by Timothy Linh Bui.
According to Box Office Prohets, the film follows the exploits of four individuals - a lovelorn mortician, an ex-con seeking to reunite with his daughter, a suicidal ex-priest (Whitaker) and a stripper (Biel).

The cast all encounter each other on Christmas Eve through a variety of circumstances.

Cinematical writes: 'With this role, it seems Biel has finally gotten her wish. The actress was complaining recently that she hasn't been given the opportunity to audition for gritty roles; that those parts have been going to ladies like Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman.'

Linh Bui reportedly adapted the script from a story by Stephane Gauger. He directed Whitaker and Patrick Swayze in the 2001 Vietnamese refugee drama "Green Dragon."

Tittle-Tattle: Jessica Biel, "Powder Blue" Stripper In New Movie - The Post Chronicle
Old 05-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Where did everyone read that she was going to be on the Ellen Show tomorrow? I just checked the show site, there is no mention of Chuck and Larry being on tomorrows show.

The movie doesn't come out until July, are we sure the Ellen appearance is now, and not in July?
Old 05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

I said the same thing, but according to her profile on that charity website thing, she's scheduled to be on. Who knows. What time is Ellen? Afternoon for me. I'll tune in to see.
But I agree. I said from the beginning it makes little sense.

Anyway, this is an interesting article. Four's a crowd :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: People

Old 05-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah I know odd, but jessicabielcentral is pretty sure of it. we'll just have to wait and see. I don't think they will be on.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I forgot to watch, but according to Ellen's site she/they weren't on. The Dancing with the Stars people were on and something else.

...At least I didn't miss it.