Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2016, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll only recommend any Jon/Dany shiippers who have a problem with it to watch The Borgias. That will put things in *cough* perspective.
Old 05-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've watched The Borgias

EC | ADC

Old 05-13-2016, 07:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I've watched The Borgias
Not to mention Jon and Dany haven't even f¤cking met each other in their lives. Like, when were they supposed to form a "family bond"? I honestly think they might meet and not even know they are related at first. Like "oh, hot girl", "oh, hot guy", "sex!"
Old 05-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
ahh welcome back DracarysGirl i've missed ya yeah it's sad the GOT board closed but in the end only the same people posted in there and then there was a 48 h time with no post and after that the required amount of posts haven't been reached and now it's closed. but i am glad we have the Emilia board

as for Jon/Dany, the parallels are so strong and i think they did this on purpose. no way it's just an accident.

and yeah i also ship them no matter if related or not. it's a medieval world and the Targaryens used to marry in the family anyway so it's probably even better that Jon and Dany are related
They did parallels on purpose but what is that purpose we can only speculate. I think personally it has to do something with them being two main protagonist and two Targaryens like legitimate.

As for incest. For Daeny it's better but Jon grew up in the North, where incest is not exactly welcomed or used that much. It might be a bit of a problem for him at the beginning. Question where and if they even know they're family.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think Jon's resurrection may have changed him in the head quite a bit. I don't think he thinks of most rules as set in stone anymore. Not even the rule that dead means dead held.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Am I the only one who still wishes them not being related?
Old 05-13-2016, 11:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki92 (View Post)
Am I the only one who still wishes them not being related?
Yes.

Jokes aside, I wish for Jon to be a Targaryen because that's the only thing that makes sense to me. Them being related is an "unfortunate" side-effect of that. Unfortunate depending on who you talk to, for me it doesn't really factor.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Emilia posted a new pic

Old 05-13-2016, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I don't have a problem with Jon/Dany being related either. Doesn's stop me from shipping them in a romantic way. I'm not a hardcore shipper which means I wouldn't be disappointed if they only became allies. But I certainly don't mind if they become lovers

Welcome to this thread and board DracarysGirl. It's nice seeing you again
Thank you, bald to be back.

Quote:
ahh welcome back DracarysGirl i've missed ya yeah it's sad the GOT board closed but in the end only the same people posted in there and then there was a 48 h time with no post and after that the required amount of posts haven't been reached and now it's closed. but i am glad we have the Emilia board

as for Jon/Dany, the parallels are so strong and i think they did this on purpose. no way it's just an accident.

and yeah i also ship them no matter if related or not. it's a medieval world and the Targaryens used to marry in the family anyway so it's probably even better that Jon and Dany are related
Thanks, miss ya too!

The parallels between Dany and Jon are alps so complimentary. Very yin yang.

Quote:
Emilia posted a new pic

Emilia is to damn cute.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i can't get over the pic Emilia posted
Old 05-14-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's such a goof

Can't wait to see the Sansa/Jon reunion in this episode. Still sure we're gonna see it

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 05-14-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

That pic is so adorable
Old 05-14-2016, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I think Jon's resurrection may have changed him in the head quite a bit. I don't think he thinks of most rules as set in stone anymore. Not even the rule that dead means dead held.
Jon is pretty much the same. Harder, probably more cunning so he can see people's plans in advance. Maybe hll call out LF on his bull****. Rules, being honorable he puts that aside given it lead him to death.

Emilia's got a really cute crush on Kit.
Old 05-14-2016, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrow (View Post)
Rules, being honorable he puts that aside given it lead him to death.
Yeah, I see that as a pretty big change
Old 05-15-2016, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think based on what we've heard from Kit (i found a sound bite in a clip that Emergency Awesome posted a while back) he's probably gonna be a more Stannis version of himself.

I think the bits of himself related to insecurities, speculation and his extreme honour bound-ness, have been toned down or lost in his resurrection. Kit talked a bit about him seeing the other side, which was darkness, there was nothing there and how the experience changes Jon.

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Closed Thread   Post New Thread