Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

the thing is it did happen but i dont think the writers will address is again , cause they killed off that version of him.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Loyal Fan

So there is a channel on youtube called 'what the geek' that I've been watching since the beginning of season 5. There have been lot of interesting speculations through the season.

However, in the episode that was released today, he talked about Davis and the potential of the story he repeated to Piper and Deke (though the audience never heard). Skrulls were mentioned and there is talk that the Skrulls are going to make an appearance in the Captain Marvel movie.

But what really caught my attention was about the last scene in the show, when Coulson and May were in Tahiti. The creator of the channel (don't know his name) mentioned how fake the scene looked, which he did. When I saw it, I just figured it was about the budget and moved on. However, he speculated that no one really saw May get off the jet, no one said their goodbyes with her. Which even if she was going to come back, wouldn't she get some sort of send-off? She was in the group when they were toasting and all of a sudden she was on the beach. So it's being speculated that Coulson isn't in Tahiti, he's in T.A.H.I.T.I which would be the perfect way to bring Clark Gregg back for season 6. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I like the idea.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
the thing is it did happen but i dont think the writers will address is again , cause they killed off that version of him.
They didn't address it properly in the fifth season when Fitz was alive, which simply makes it jarring when Daisy is tasked with saving an iteration of Fitz.

Besides the show and how TPTB will possibly handle things, there's clearly a divide in the fandom over Fitz (as evidenced from the discussions on twitter, reddit, tumblr, and various messageboard communities), and I don't think that's going to be bridged simply by ignoring what happened to Daisy - the fifth season pretty much did precisely that (even Mack's condemnation of Fitz and the man he had become was pretty tame, all things considered), and you still had people on opposite sides of this schism.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Once FIS is back, I like to think that I won't hold the other version of Fitz's actions against him. Even though they aren't exactly the same since FIS doesn't have the same later experiences and he wasn't the one to tie Daisy to the table and violate her, I don't think I'll ever embrace the character like I did before.

At this point I'm feeling pretty similar about Yo-Yo. And with Jemma, I'm proceeding with caution. I don't want to not like her, but I couldn't believe the way she was behaving in the last half of the season. The writers were very effective in breaking up the friendship that Skimmons had. I kept waiting for them to fix it or at the very least address it and it was a huge disappointment that it wasn't.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Once FIS is back, I like to think that I won't hold the other version of Fitz's actions against him. Even though they aren't exactly the same since FIS doesn't have the same later experiences and he wasn't the one to tie Daisy to the table and violate her, I don't think I'll ever embrace the character like I did before.

At this point I'm feeling pretty similar about Yo-Yo. And with Jemma, I'm proceeding with caution. I don't want to not like her, but I couldn't believe the way she was behaving in the last half of the season. The writers were very effective in breaking up the friendship that Skimmons had. I kept waiting for them to fix it or at the very least address it and it was a huge disappointment that it wasn't.
Yep I agree trio who I loved fitz, diasy and jemma got broken apart I'm still hopeful though..

To what you said before so u think he went back I to Tahiti? That is an interesting one and may thing is confusing caus er thought they did actually go to tahaiti. But yes it did look fake and I thought caus eit was budget .

And I hope we still get Davies and piper back I like having them be more part of the team I thi k we need those extra people to move the story along
Old 06-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And I hope we still get Davies and piper back I like having them be more part of the team I thi k we need those extra people to move the story along
I agree. I think the speclation about Davies would be interesting if the show explored it, specifically if the Skrulls are involved. I don't know much about them so I'll have to read up on it. At this point, I think just about all the core characters have been explored, though I think there's still more about Mack to learn. Thinking back to the episode when the Candyman helped them find the floating ship and Mack asked if he had located someone. I think that is another storyline that could go somewhere.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
I agree. I think the speclation about Davies would be interesting if the show explored it, specifically if the Skrulls are involved. I don't know much about them so I'll have to read up on it. At this point, I think just about all the core characters have been explored, though I think there's still more about Mack to learn. Thinking back to the episode when the Candyman helped them find the floating ship and Mack asked if he had located someone. I think that is another storyline that could go somewhere.
I agree mack hasnt had enough screen time and somewhat so yo yo she hasnt had that much .

Davies we need to know how he survived I mean aida was full blown crazy
Old 06-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

^ Maybe I wasn't paying too much attention, but for me the screen time felt somewhat equally divided. Is there any character in particular that you felt received more screen time than the others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobsel Vith (View Post)
The issue is that Daisy was tortured. I don't see why that should be dropped. The season never bothered to address it at all, and the fact that some fans think that it shouldn't be handwaved is an example of people refusing to dismiss her pain and torment.

Except we're addressing an act of torture that was experienced by Daisy, not a dichotomy in ideology, so it's not like people expressing discontent with how the show refused to address it is something that people should be criticized over. Let's keep in mind that this is what happened:

This isn't something that should be minimized or marginalized, and I don't see the problem in voicing that Daisy's POV should be addressed.
Yeah, there’s nothing in this post that I haven’t already seen addressed several times before on this board. Anyway, by giving attention to the chronic, repetitive complaints, I’m probably contributing to their continuation, so I’m peace-ing out now. Laterz.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I felt agent May didn't have the right amount of screen time . She is usually more involved with this and fighting more this season she got pushed back .

And to the 2nd thing we can move past it .
Old 06-12-2018, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I felt agent May didn't have the right amount of screen time . She is usually more involved with this and fighting more this season she got pushed back .

And to the 2nd thing we can move past it .
Old 06-18-2018, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished S5... and OMG! My brain can't process it!
Old 06-19-2018, 05:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I just finished S5... and OMG! My brain can't process it!
wow you did it tell us what u feel
Old 06-19-2018, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

I can't process what I feel at the moment! LOL!! All I got is FEELS!!! O_O
Old 06-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I can't process what I feel at the moment! LOL!! All I got is FEELS!!! O_O
Well u get one happy feels may/coulson
Old 06-20-2018, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

YES!!! OMG!! Those two kill me!

I had to go back and watch from the beginning! LOL! Like the beginning BEGINNING! lol! S1! haha! I need May and Coulson on my TV!