Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2018, 10:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ yes I feel.davis should now be more of a lead he has been in the show since season one but always in the background but I'm happy they have him more of a lead now and pipers a good extra to . I do like it I like that they didnt die either also how did David survive???

Yeah infinity wars should tie in with them I feel they should be able to.discuss stuff with the Russo brothers being in the marvel world and all
Old 05-20-2018, 06:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
When I said blink out of existence, I meant that the group managed to change things and as a result, he disappeared.
One can hope.

Quote:
MoC? You'll probably clarify for me and I'll have a aha moment, but I'm stumped at the moment.
No problem! Man of color. Like Trip, Mack, Andrew, Joey, and Robbie.

Quote:
I wouldn't mind Davis or Piper having larger roles next season. I'm still curious about the story that Davis had shared with Piper when he was talking about not having a mark (I assume it was about his confrontation with Ada back in season 4).
The actor who plays Agent Davis, Maximilian "Max" Osinski, said he liked the fan theory about Ghost Rider saving him (it was sent to him in a tweet). He also said he showed the fan theory to Jed, who also liked it. The fan posted this exchange on tumblr since the fan met him at a con.

Quote:
Yeah, the finale was much darker than I was expecting. It was okay as far as episodes go, but I am glad that the show didn't end there. I'm hoping that next season will be a little lighter.
I admit that I don't know what to expect at this point. I think I'd have preferred it if Daisy was allowed to go her own way for a bit - given what happened this season, I'm not really comfortable seeing her on this rescue mission. After everything she's been through, she needs a breather, and her own adventure.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No problem! Man of color. Like Trip, Mack, Andrew, Joey, and Robbie
And there's my aha. Andrew...I really loved it when Blair Underwood was on the show. I'll tune into anything he's on.

I hear that theory and it makes sense because Ada certainly had no qualms about killing anyone that got in her way. I was thinking that he was probably an LMD, a good one like May.

Yeah, I felt the same way about Daisy. After everything this season, it's amazing she isn't a hot mess. But I suppose that's what fan fiction is for.
Old 05-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Interview with Jed and Mo about the finale: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses open up about that tragic season finale
Old 05-21-2018, 08:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden of Might (View Post)
Thanks for that
Old 05-22-2018, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks!
Old 05-22-2018, 09:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

:d
Old 05-23-2018, 02:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

That was an odd way to end the Daisy as leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. storyline.

They were building up to it, and I was expecting that, by the end of the season, the team would have rallied behind her leadership because they trusted her, not just because she was Coulson's choice to succeed him. Mack is a great choice as Director, arguably the logical choice if they're not going with Coulson's idea that the S.H.I.E.L.D. should be led by an Inhuman, given that May seems to have left, but it still feels like a bit of a derailing of the story they seemed to have started out telling.

I wonder if it's because they were renewed for Season Six, and want Daisy to be a field agent for that, or if the storyline was not as well received as they hoped, prompting a change in direction.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Based on some of the things I have heard, I'm placing my money on the latter.

Yeah, the excuse she gave was stupid. Honestly, I was confused as to why half of the group had issues with her leading. Elena worked with her on multiple missions where Daisy was leading. And Fitzsimmons...what was their issue? That she locked Fitz up after he cut into her?

I don't think the writers changed it because they were renewed, I think they'd already written it like that. I am curious as to why they did it though, If their plan was to have Mack lead, then why tease the idea of Daiys in the first placef?
Old 05-23-2018, 08:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Lord help me. That finale. CRYING. WHY YOU DO THAT TO Fitz and Fitzsimmons?!?! I'm so glad we've got S6. My heart.

I actually like that Mack's the director (again). Daisy doesn't seem like Director material. She doesn't think as the leader in charge of a full organization. Mission leader? Sure. But her mind has been way too single-focused.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan (View Post)
That was an odd way to end the Daisy as leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. storyline.

They were building up to it, and I was expecting that, by the end of the season, the team would have rallied behind her leadership because they trusted her, not just because she was Coulson's choice to succeed him. Mack is a great choice as Director, arguably the logical choice if they're not going with Coulson's idea that the S.H.I.E.L.D. should be led by an Inhuman, given that May seems to have left, but it still feels like a bit of a derailing of the story they seemed to have started out telling.

I wonder if it's because they were renewed for Season Six, and want Daisy to be a field agent for that, or if the storyline was not as well received as they hoped, prompting a change in direction.
Yep that would of been nice to have them rally behind her . Would make the team strong again .

I feel.this leadership thing was always Coulson view and the team just had it with it and didnt see it and they just went about it so wrong . The team listen to Coulson so they didnt mind daisy and a mission leader but they probably didnt like her be the big boss . I think she will lead on her own like her own team I feel it will suit her better I prefer her doing it with the inhumans it made sense .

I also like the idea of mack leader he is a good leader no matter what I dont think I've ever had an issue with him. I feel he is respected by most of the people and honestly he doesnt focus on his emotions which is why the team likes him more . The best option would of been May she would of been great but she got pushed to the side and left cause of Coulson but I think I would love to see her lead for abit .

But to the team not trusting daisy so fitz it's his fault I dont think its roast fault for locking him away , jemma didnt think fitz was bad and doesnt think his sick so she doesnt like daisy for doing that to her husband . Yo yo didnt want to world to end? She was scared maybe? .
Old 05-26-2018, 04:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Based on some of the things I have heard, I'm placing my money on the latter.

Yeah, the excuse she gave was stupid. Honestly, I was confused as to why half of the group had issues with her leading. Elena worked with her on multiple missions where Daisy was leading. And Fitzsimmons...what was their issue? That she locked Fitz up after he cut into her?

I don't think the writers changed it because they were renewed, I think they'd already written it like that. I am curious as to why they did it though, If their plan was to have Mack lead, then why tease the idea of Daiys in the first placef?
Some of it really didn't work. Why would Elena work with Simmons and Fitz after Fitz tortured Daisy? Why wouldn't she care about that when she prioritized Daisy over everyone else when Daisy left S.H.I.E.L.D.? Why wouldn't Elena be upset that Fitz and Simmons gave in to Ruby when it was the antithesis of their entire objective?

It seemed like a lazy way to get everyone against Daisy when no one was in her corner even after Fitz tortured her. Even Coulson wasn't allowed to say anything about it. This whole season didn't really give Daisy much (she was often sidelined for Deke and Fitz), and I find that disappointing. The whole leadership plot went nowhere.

I really wish we had gotten Robbie back (instead of having Deke there for... some reason), and that she could have confided in him about the horror of dealing with Ward in the Framework, the trauma of being enslaved, and the pain of being tortured. Her POV is completely absent from the show, and it would've been nice if Robbie had been the one to be there for her, as a friend and a confidant.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ yeah i would of thought someone would of stood up for daisy but no one did

i hope and pray that robbie comes back he was such a great character and he had so m any layers so i wish they do bring him back

see i dont know why she would be dealing with any issues from the framework , that version of Ward wasnt bad she accpeted him in that version and she someone got to say goodbye to the person she knew
Old 05-26-2018, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Why would Elena work with Simmons and Fitz after Fitz tortured Daisy? Why wouldn't she care about that when she prioritized Daisy over everyone else when Daisy left S.H.I.E.L.D.? Why wouldn't Elena be upset that Fitz and Simmons gave in to Ruby when it was the antithesis of their entire objective?
I totally spaced that she'd done that. So yeah, how did she go from that to rebelling against Daisy? And for what? Because she hadn't left in the future? As someone who wasn't a huge fan of Yo-Yo but liked the character well enough, I thought it made her seem more jealous than having an actual reason for how she treated Daisy.

Quote:
It seemed like a lazy way to get everyone against Daisy when no one was in her corner even after Fitz tortured her. Even Coulson wasn't allowed to say anything about it. This whole season didn't really give Daisy much (she was often sidelined for Deke and Fitz), and I find that disappointing. The whole leadership plot went nowhere.
I wouldn't say lazy, I think it was more abrupt than anything. It literally came out of nowhere and there had been no need for it. I would like to think the writers did it on purpose so that if they were picked up for another season the subject would be touched upon. Maybe in the end, they decided that they wanted her out on the field doing missions instead of being tied to the base? Now that it's been renewed, I hope she gets more material next season. I would love for them to bring back focus to the Inhumans again, this time without the Watchdogs.

Quote:
I really wish we had gotten Robbie back (instead of having Deke there for... some reason), and that she could have confided in him about the horror of dealing with Ward in the Framework, the trauma of being enslaved, and the pain of being tortured. Her POV is completely absent from the show, and it would've been nice if Robbie had been the one to be there for her, as a friend and a confidant.
I'm all for Robbie coming back so long as it stays strictly platonic between the two. Daisy obviously isn't ready for a romantic relationship and I personally didn't see any chemistry between the two of them.

Quote:
see i dont know why she would be dealing with any issues from the framework , that version of Ward wasnt bad she accpeted him in that version and she someone got to say goodbye to the person she knew
He may not have been bad, but it must have thrown her through a loop. Until then, I think she'd made peace with everything the real Ward did, and then seeing him again blew that all to hell. Also, with what the doctor did to her? I doubt she'd had a chance to come to terms with that since being sent to the future and everything that entailed.
Old 05-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Still trying to wrap my mind about the Fitz-is-dead-but-not-dead situation....
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.