Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, sorry, I asked in the other thread, but here it goes again, what's your name? I always think everyone's a girl on

I think I would like it
Old 05-27-2016, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOT (View Post)
If you were also referring to me, then sorry you got it wrong, don't worry I take no offence. It's not the first time it's happened here on so just setting record straight.
Used to happen to me alllll the time. A while back I used to introduce myself and have to mention that despite the name I was female.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
Oh, sorry, I asked in the other thread, but here it goes again, what's your name? I always think everyone's a girl on

I think I would like it
Like I said don't worry about it. My name is Jamie, which I suppose doesn't actually help!! Most of my direct family call me Jame, you can use that if you like.

Yeah it is a good read, should you read it don't blame me if you get nightmares on finishing it!!
Old 05-27-2016, 04:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I always think everyone's a girl on
me too.

Quote:
A while back I used to introduce myself and have to mention that despite the name I was female.
you have such an interesting name, holden. i've never known a girl with that name.
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to know I'm not the only one, Twisty

My nephew is here this holiday, so it's been kinda hard to find the time to post But he's so much fun to have around
Old 05-30-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's only Monday and I'm exhausted. Probably doesn't help much that yesterday I went on what my PT called a "leisurely walk up a hill." Pretty sure they're lying cause a leisurely walk shouldn't make my 28yo hip ache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
you have such an interesting name, holden. i've never known a girl with that name.
Exactly why I had to tell people.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

my mom was visiting saturday, sunday, and left this morning, so i've been out doing stuff all weekend for once in a long time.
S T A R D U S T
Old 05-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Today was a super rainy day, so I had exactly EIGHT students at school, and it was heaven I hope it rains all week
Old 06-01-2016, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like it was a good weekend Twisty! At least it was better than working and travelling all weekend.

Wait, kids didn't go to school because it was raining? How much rain was it?
Old 06-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

So today after "amazing" morning news from POI, I went to my university only to heard that because I wasn't on a field trip (because I had a sore throat!!) now I've had one too many absence of the subject and I am not classified -.- funny thing is that I study on this university four years and never had crazy situation like that. And I also have got a test in this subject today and I was so angry that I didn't write anything and definitely failed hahaha I just love this beautiful day. <needed to complain>
Old 06-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm sorry to hear that

Quote:
Wait, kids didn't go to school because it was raining? How much rain was it?
It was a lot of rain
Old 06-02-2016, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It must've been a LOT of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataliza (View Post)
So today after "amazing" morning news from POI, I went to my university only to heard that because I wasn't on a field trip (because I had a sore throat!!) now I've had one too many absence of the subject and I am not classified -.- funny thing is that I study on this university four years and never had crazy situation like that. And I also have got a test in this subject today and I was so angry that I didn't write anything and definitely failed hahaha I just love this beautiful day. <needed to complain>
Oh no. Is there any way you can do extra work to make up the attendance criteria? Does getting a doctor's certificate for being away help any? I hope the test wasn't the only assessment!
Old 06-02-2016, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)

Oh no. Is there any way you can do extra work to make up the attendance criteria? Does getting a doctor's certificate for being away help any? I hope the test wasn't the only assessment!
No, doctor's certificate doesn't change anything. In fact even if I was in hospital and had an operation this professor wouldn't understand and told me that I can take sick leave as an alternative to not pay for repeating a subject. Another funny thing is that it is actually my third and last test from this subject and I passed first two and will pass this one too eventually. I just don't understand how some people can't think for themselfs and blindly follow the rules.

Anyway, he will talk to dean about it and if the response will be negative I will go to him by myself that probably will be both hilarious and awkward
Old 06-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It must've been a LOT of rain.
You've never missed school or went home early because of rain/snow/etc? I never thought that was weird, I mean, if you have a car, okay, you can still go under pouring rain, but if you walk, like most of those kids do, you'll end up soaked and with a cold. Not to mention the school has so much open space that you get wet just coming and going to the different classrooms. AND the school doesn't even have a lightning conductor (is that what you call it?) and there was SO much lightning that day, so it wasn't even very safe for the kids to be there.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
You've never missed school or went home early because of rain/snow/etc? I never thought that was weird, I mean, if you have a car, okay, you can still go under pouring rain, but if you walk, like most of those kids do, you'll end up soaked and with a cold. Not to mention the school has so much open space that you get wet just coming and going to the different classrooms. AND the school doesn't even have a lightning conductor (is that what you call it?) and there was SO much lightning that day, so it wasn't even very safe for the kids to be there.
I think it is really funny actually Hmmm I think I was going to school even if there was really rainy day... I don't know, maybe it doesn't soak that much in the morning in Warsaw?

But I remember, when I was still in high school, once my school was closed because of the flood alert. People were helping with the embalkment and teenagers were just happy

ETA

where do you live exactly? Sorry for this direct question, but just when I've answered to your post my mom came to my room and said that there is something really odd with weather in Europe right now. Germany, Austria and France with a 16 degrees and lots of rain and over 20 degrees in Scandinavia so maybe there really is a lot of rain where you live

Last edited by Nataliza; 06-02-2016 at 12:57 PM