Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

^I really loved Millie and I hope we see her all grown up in a future episode and she teams up with Alice to fight the villains.

I have a suspicious theory about Alice's stepmother.

Also, I want to see what happened to Alice's real mother. I would love to see her real mother be connected to Wonderland somehow. A friend of mine said that her mother could be the white queen.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

I cold really see the White Queen doubling at Alice's mother! OUAT is known for twists like that !LOL!
Old 11-23-2013, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Great episode!

I felt so bad for Alice during the flashbacks. Especially where Alice went away while watching her dad with his new family. It was so heart-breaking.
I definitely don't like her new stepmom either, it seems like she's up to something. I did love Milly though and I really hope we see more of her in the future, she is adorable. I would love to see her and Alice teaming up.

I hope we find out more about Alice's mother in the future and what happened to her. I could imagine that she's still alive somewhere or even has a connection to Wonderland.

I wonder where Will put his heart too. I was wondering why he wasn't affected by the perfume, but it all makes sense now. I personally doubt that Anastasia would've taken it, since she still loves him imo. I mean, she did use the fairy dust to rescue him from the stoning curse.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see Alice's mom having a connection to Wonderland. As for the Stepmother I think she was just all about appearances and wanted to rid of her husbands daughter from another marriage. I think she was real life bad I don't think they'll be a bigger twist but maybe their might.

I agree Ana didn't take his heart. She did unstone and I do believe deep down she still loves Will as well.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love how much character's developed in this one. I just want some more background on Alice's mother now.
Old 11-24-2013, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm, Alice's birth mother is yet a myth. She's never showed up or been mentioned. I hope she's a Once character with a fairytale background. The more overlapped parts with Once, the merrier!
Old 11-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Hmmm, Alice's birth mother is yet a myth. She's never showed up or been mentioned. I hope she's a Once character with a fairytale background. The more overlapped parts with Once, the merrier!
I would love that! But let's be honest. When one of the lead character keeps bringing up the death of a loved one that we know almost nothing about yet then it is likely to say the dead person is normally not dead. Either way, I hope we are going to find more about her soon!
Old 11-27-2013, 12:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm guessing Alice's stepmother also wants Alice's money.

Alice's family is probably middle class. Obviously, they don't even have a guest room (don't ask me why that strikes me as odd, but nobody in 19th century fiction ever seems to make guests sleep on the sofa. I was shocked that Alice's family did that to her, although I wouldn't blink at it in a modern setting). They aren't rich by any means.

Before Alice returned, everything would have eventually gone to Millie. Now, Alice gets at least half. Also, if a significant part of the property and/or money came from Alice's mother, it may legally come to Alice, although she may have to wait till she reaches a certain age or marries.

If this is so, the stepmother didn't want Alice to marry, she wanted her in the asylum. Once there, she couldn't legally control her money or property.