Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

So one of this boards members' tweeted this regarding the DVD commentary thing along with that Beharie picture:

Quote:
AbsoluteQuinn @AbsoluteLunati6 · 1h 1 hour ago
When an actress bites the hand that feeds her. @FOXTV @sleepywriters #ungrateful
Since I don't have social media, just wanted to help out others who may want to respond to this delusion or bring light to this on twitter/tumblr/etc.

Quote:
Katia Winter @katia_winter · Jan 26
All I can do is my very best with what I am given. I'm not at all in control over the story that is being told. That said. I agree with you.

Even Katia Winter has a problem with Katrina

You get where I am going with this. And god, Sleepy Hollow is tiresome at times.

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~
Old 03-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonDays (View Post)
So one of this boards members' tweeted this regarding the DVD commentary thing along with that Beharie picture:

Since I don't have social media, just wanted to help out others who may want to respond to this delusion or bring light to this on twitter/tumblr/etc.

Even Katia Winter has a problem with Katrina

You get where I am going with this. And god, Sleepy Hollow is tiresome at times.
Again, not surprised that this person posted this. He/she is the same person who posted on Twitter "put the slave in jail". Everything is fine when Katia Winter criticized the writers for her poor performance most of the season and when Nicole speaks up she is less than and biting the hand that feeds her. The delusional irrationality is very real.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AbsoluteQuinn @AbsoluteLunati6 · 1h 1 hour ago
When an actress bites the hand that feeds her. @FOXTV @sleepywriters #ungrateful

o_O? Well... at least this person's handle has some degree of truth....
Old 03-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
How true
Old 03-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I swear.... some people are just.... I don;t even have the words for it. There are some people who can;t get their heads out of the fandom world.... that tweet just confirms it.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Take a peek into the Katrina and Ickatrina threads here - almost the same handle (replace the 6 with the letter c). We've dealt with her before...over and over again.

You know, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Why absolutely destroys me is that TPTB are so tone deaf and just clueless to everything. I don't even know if this is a joke, bad PR, trying to get some PR, just plain an attack on Beharie or what? I mean, there are dysfunctional TV shows but I swear - this one takes the cake.

Old 03-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Take a peek into the Katrina and Ickatrina threads here - almost the same handle (replace the 6 with the letter c). We've dealt with her before...over and over again.

You know, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Why absolutely destroys me is that TPTB are so tone deaf and just clueless to everything. I don't even know if this is a joke, bad PR, trying to get some PR, just plain an attack on Beharie or what? I mean, there are dysfunctional TV shows but I swear - this one takes the cake.
Oh I've seen her around on this board. *shakes head* It's just...... *shrugs*

I'm kinda sorry I took a look at this weirdo's TWITTER page. I have twitter, but I barely use it. There was a tweet there that said she wished Headless would make lanterns out of Abbie and Ichabod, that it would be original.

o_O? Really? Those fans are just people who need some strong dose of REALITY. OMG!! People liek that I just can't stand. They are like 4 year olds throwing a tantrum and holding their breath until they are given what they want. The Katrina people wanted more Katrina... they got it and still they aren't happy. Their character killed the show. So their only outlet is to blame Abbie and attack Nicole on social media. OMG!! people get a life.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, they are so threatened by Nicole Beharie and her fan-base--I say forget them this person thrives on negativity don't give them anymore of our good energy. Did you all know about the new Twitter Hashtag "Keep it Beharie? It was created as a direct result of the latest disrespect shown toward Nicole with the exclusion from the SH DVD Commentary.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm kinda sorry I took a look at this weirdo's TWITTER page. I have twitter, but I barely use it. There was a tweet there that said she wished Headless would make lanterns out of Abbie and Ichabod, that it would be original.
Nah - that crazy Ichabod Crane RPGer takes the cake, I would have to say. Sandra and Lunatic come in a close second.

Quote:
Yeah, they are so threatened by Nicole Beharie and her fan-base--I say forget them this person thrives on negativity don't give them anymore of our good energy. Did you all know about the new Twitter Hashtag "Keep it Beharie? It was created as a direct result of the latest disrespect shown toward Nicole with the exclusion from the SH DVD Commentary.
My first thought was #NicoleBeharieDeservesBetter, only because it nicely mirrors #AbbieMillsDeservesBetter.

I just do not understand what is going on with this show. The toxicity behind the scenes and with "management" is just really bad. Like, Jon Stewart levels of side-eyeing this clusterfudge.

Old 03-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nah - that crazy Ichabod Crane RPGer takes the cake, I would have to say. Sandra and Lunatic come in a close second.

My first thought was #NicoleBeharieDeservesBetter, only because it nicely mirrors #AbbieMillsDeservesBetter.

I just do not understand what is going on with this show. The toxicity behind the scenes and with "management" is just really bad. Like, Jon Stewart levels of side-eyeing this clusterfudge.
Yeah, I am not on Twitter but KeepitBeharie is growing so I guess this is a good thing. I have never experienced a show that is so hell bent on sabotaging it's success and treating it's leading lady so poorly. But, what about FOX stating they want a show with greater emphasis on Nicole as it's lead? Was this never the case or no longer the case? what gives? I can't imagine the cast being that tight knit as it once was if this is the kinda stuff going on behind the scenes. And, the fact Abaiers is silent is disrespectful in my book. When he wanted the fandom to watch the season finale he was very vocal and now nothing. It's as if he used us and now he does'nt give a flip--disappointing.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I have seen that particular weido too!!! And I got a kick out of the fact that Orlando Jones mentioned him in that Sleepy Hollow address! LOL!
Old 03-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have seen that particular weido too!!! And I got a kick out of the fact that Orlando Jones mentioned him in that Sleepy Hollow address! LOL!
Is that the dude that has the Twitter "firstIshothim" if so he is seriously Cray Cray. Didn't he pen a letter to the SH writers in Ichbod's penmanship--I said OMG this guy has stalker written all over him. And yeah, that Sandra is another one. As Tamar Braxton would say to them all: GET YOUR LIFE---
Old 03-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgeemd (View Post)
Is that the dude that has the Twitter "firstIshothim" if so he is seriously Cray Cray. Didn't he pen a letter to the SH writers in Ichbod's penmanship--I said OMG this guy has stalker written all over him. And yeah, that Sandra is another one. As Tamar Braxton would say to them all: GET YOUR LIFE---
That Ichabod RPer is the one who penned the letter. I had to read it a few times and be like, "Dude are you serious? Get a reality check!" Some people are just.... INSANE!
Old 03-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Is that the dude that has the Twitter "firstIshothim" if so he is seriously Cray Cray.
It's a chick, apparently, just RPGing as a male (i.e. Crane). I think I read like a paragraph of that "letter" then cringed in second-hand embarrassment.

Quote:
And, the fact Abaiers is silent is disrespectful in my book.
I've thought this for a while, actually, that's in a way he's just playing us. The synopsis of the finale when it was "incorrectly" released and the hoopla over it, and Abaiers is like all "outraged" and says it was a mistake. I kept a copy of it and reread it a day ago. It's exactly the same as the episode. It wasn't a mistake, only after the reaction, he played it a mistake. Which is too bad, because he seems like a nice guy, but he's a business man and this is business.

I only wish he actually wanted the show renewed and had influence. *sigh*

On the other hand, I get the feeling that FOX is running some sort of twisted social media experiment on the fandom, just to see how we respond in certain scenarios via social media. *shrug*

Yeah, I see the #keepitbeharie hashtag is going crazy - that's awesome!

Old 03-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here is some Nicole Beharie fanart, via her role in 42.

I also love how gangsta Nicole's fandom has become. We're like the Beyhive, roving the internet doling out our brand of rough justice on anyone who dares insult our Queen. It's crazy

Places to Loiter | I wanted to paint Nicole Beharie