Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Even though I think Mike's being a jerk this season I'm still really worried about him.

Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper in Training (View Post)
Even though I think Mike's being a jerk this season I'm still really worried about him.

Spoiler:
I'm not sure I would say he's being a jerk so much as making bad choices and putting his need for revenge before everything and everyone else. It's not about him being a jerk, it's about him being lost and broken and angry and hurt.

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-11-2015 at 08:56 PM
Old 04-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure I would say he's being a jerk so much as making bad choices and putting his need for revenge before everything and everyone else. It's not about him being a jerk, it's about him being lost and broken and angry and hurt.
Yea, I can see why Mike is acting the way he is it's just that with the way he's treating Ryan and Max it's a lot harder for me to excuse it than most of what he did last season. Especially when for the most part he's acted unapologetic about it. I just really wish we had more scenes like the one after Clarke's funeral where we see him bring his walls down and actually think about others rather than killing Mark.

Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper in Training (View Post)
Yea, I can see why Mike is acting the way he is it's just that with the way he's treating Ryan and Max it's a lot harder for me to excuse it than most of what he did last season. Especially when for the most part he's acted unapologetic about it. I just really wish we had more scenes like the one after Clarke's funeral where we see him bring his walls down and actually think about others rather than killing Mark.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-14-2015 at 07:09 PM
Old 04-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
Yep.. she didn't have a big part really
I'm not surprised, she was only a guest star sadly. Did they at least kick ass together?
Old 04-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
I'm not surprised, she was only a guest star sadly. Did they at least kick ass together?
Her acting was great in her ending scenes but other than that I don't feel like they gave her much to do

icon: tumblr |B
Old 04-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-15-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
Her acting was great in her ending scenes but other than that I don't feel like they gave her much to do
The Following wasting potential since always.

Anything interesting happened w/Mike this week?
Old 04-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

He and Ryan almost got blown up in a house by Theo. Max made a joke about his hard head. That was about as exciting as it got for him.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah..not to much Mike in the episode...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe next week will make up for it

Old 04-17-2015, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sucks that he hasn't been getting much focus.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

With Mark coming back I'm sure we'llsee more again

Old 04-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe.. but idk if they will come face-to-face with each other right away
Old 04-19-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah its not likely