Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the title for 314 is Dead or alive, if memory serves..
Old 05-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
Well at least they showed him, so hopefully things do end well for him
I hope so! he deserves it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-14-2015, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No one deserves it more than Mike, tbh
Old 05-14-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

more than anyone that's for sure!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-15-2015, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The last scene is on youtube! I really hope Mike isn't paralyzed or something after all that stabbing in the back. That would be THE WORST
Old 05-15-2015, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea what they are going to do to him...I'm nervous for him!
Old 05-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I was thinking about this earlier, and what if something happened to him that was so bad (like being paralyzed, as you mentioned) that he couldn't be an agent anymore? I feel like that would be the type of ending this show would give him if not death...
Old 05-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i didn't even think about that..it could be a possibility...
Old 05-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

It wouldn't surprise me as much as they've had Mike's character arc mirroring Ryan's. Actually I think I remember reading in an interview that KW originally had Joe stabbing Ryan in the spine and giving him a limp.

I'm so split on whether or not they're gonna let Mike die. On the one hand they mentioned that they broke Mike/Max up because of the one year split not letting the audience see the beginning of their relationship. So it really wouldn't make much since to kill him literally right after they got back together. There was also the comment Siega made about Ryan mentioning Mike taking his place in the premier episode and that it was gonna play a part in season 4. That makes it seem like they aren't planning on killing him in season 3.

On the other hand though I can't forget about SA tweeting JS thanking her for being a great partner in crime and all those gifts he gave his cast and crew members. Gah, why can't it be Tuesday morning yet?
Old 05-16-2015, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The gifts had me wondering at first but I like to think there was nothing more to it other than Shawn & his wife being nice people.

I can only hope the writers don't make Mike an invalid. I'd hate it as much as him dying, or more
Old 05-16-2015, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh so not looking forward to this finale for Mike

icon: tumblr |B
Old 05-16-2015, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish some major spoilers would leak like last year.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
Ugh so not looking forward to this finale for Mike
me either...I know something bad is going to happen!
Old 05-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wish some major spoilers would leak like last year.
That's exactly what I was thinking We need a photo of Mike awake with Max and Ryan by the bed.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like he's going to live. I mean if they wanted him to die he could've not only died in the parking garage but any one of the murderers holding him captive could've killed him while they had him tied up. But they had him survive both the kidnapping and Mark's attack. That tells me they have plans for him. Plus why have him heal emotionally and let go of his Mark vendetta if he doesn't get to live life free of all that. I think he's finally out of his darkness spiral. Did you notice how he didn't stupidly try to use the kidnapping situation to try to kill Mark? His only focus was on getting out of there alive. He didn't even try to go after Mark after he got himself free and Mark took off. And even after the kidnapping he didn't give one thought to going after Mark (although someone probably should have because of course that psycho was going to come after Mike again) even though that might've made old Mike even angrier at Mark. But instead he chose to focus on Max, he chose being with her. That's major progress. Why develop him like that only to kill him before he really gets to really reap the benefits? That doesn't make any sense to me. Also technically they thought they might get another season and I really can't imagine they would throw away the all important Mike and Ryan dynamic by killing Mike off. It would be a completely different show with that relationship gone. Honestly I don't know how any of the main 3 (Ryan, Mike, and Max) would survive losing one of the others. That would be the darkest place ever to leave the season and well now the show. The 3 of them need to make it out of this season alive.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-18-2015 at 05:28 PM