Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2015, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope we don't see him dying when the show ends.. if they end on their terms of course

icon: tumblr |B
Old 03-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

If he's going to die, I'd rather him die a hero and a good man. Which is not the path he's following right now.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree...if he has to die..he has to go out like season 1 Mike!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think he's going back there too soon

Old 03-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Hi first time posting here, but I love Mike, he's my favorite, And I've loved Shawn Ash forever. I thought putting that gone down on the boat was good progress for him. I was proud and relived that he didn't kill Mark. Killing Lily was bad enough he doesn't need anymore death on his hands. It won't make the pain go away. Of course his freaking out at Ryan proves he still has a ways to go, but still he put the gun down. That's a start. I wish he would learn from Ryan's mistakes and realize that being consumed by his pain and this need for revenge is not the path you want to be on at all. It's not healthy, I hope he can start to heal enough to let it go and live his life. He's going to lose everything if he can't let it go eventually. And sorry but him dying at all is not an option, I just won't allow it, lol. No but seriously if they kill Mike I will be beyond p***ed. Mike and Ryan need each other. And Max needs him. And the bad guys can't keep winning. He cannot die.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 03-24-2015 at 09:48 PM
Old 03-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi! I agree, he needs to start trying to get his life back together and heal. This revenge path is only detrimental to him.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree..he needs to give revenge a rest and focus on himself!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-28-2015, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanrevenge (View Post)
Hi! I agree, he needs to start trying to get his life back together and heal. This revenge path is only detrimental to him.
He really made a big step not killing Mark but that's all probably shot to hell now

Old 03-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree..not that I wanted him to shoot Mark..but I was surprised that he didn't kill him..
Old 03-29-2015, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

^It was a big step. And it proves he has it in him to let go of this vendetta. Hopefully he keeps going in the right direction. I really think knowing Max got hurt because he insisted on running after Mark again should knock some sense into him. It's not going to fix him entirely but it should make an impact and hopefully starting opening his eyes to how truly destructive this path of revenge really is.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-30-2015, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm worried that the turn of events will have him back tracking

Old 03-30-2015, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

^I hope not. I mean I'm sure he'll still struggle and maybe face some setbacks at times but I want to believe he will start seeing the damage he is causing and could potentially cause with this vendetta. I want to believe her will feel bad that Max got hurt because of his vendetta. He cares about her, I don't want to see him be callous about what happened to her or not take at least some responsibility for it. He's better than that.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's time for him to see the light

Old 03-31-2015, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Well the crap will probably be hitting the fan soon. Tom knows what Mike did to Lily. Not good. I don't trust Tom not to do something with that info. I hate this. I don't want Mike to get in trouble. There are just so many gray areas to what happened. He did something bad but he wasn't in his right mind after seeing his father brutally murdered. But he really is a good guy, he's just blinded by pain and anger. I actually hope for his sake Mark is dead. Sam is a really good actor and has been amazing as Luke and Mark, but Mike matters to me more and if Mark died from jumping off that ship then maybe Mike would finally be able to move on with his life. Of course knowing this show though, Mark isn't dead. That's too easy. I really need the writers to start fixing Mike, this revenge thing is going a bit too far. It just doesn't seem like him at times. He's better than this. He needs to learn from Ryan's mistakes and not let this revenge vendetta take over his life. I need Mike to get better, let go of the vendetta, and live his life. That's what I want.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Mark definitely isn't dead. When does die it will be onscreen.

Yeah, I'm not sure at all what to expect Tom to do with all the info he has