Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Hopefully they will resolve it soon.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

I wonder that when they are going to do w/ Izzy since I feel like she's side character while everyone have their own plot.. Plus I wonder why they didn't mention on her feeling about Jace gone and stuff like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmatejunkee (View Post)
Exactly.
And as long as we get this hardcore-bromance-brother-undying-love thing with Jace/Alec, Malec feels terribly one-sided. And nooo... I have been through this in a TV show, not doing that again.
I feel ya..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-13-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I feel the same way, I'm so done w/ Alec/Jace bromance or whatever it is.. I was like yawn, please next.. I feel like they was trying so hard to make it like.. I dunno..
I am reading a lot of opinions that pretty much agree with this I am a Malec fan who actually really loves the bond between Alec/Jace.. but Alec's attitude about it has been driving me a little insane. The way Jace feels, and talks about the parabatai bond is much better, Jace doesn't make everyone else who loves him feel like they are not important enough if he doesn't have Alec near him.. you know what I mean. I guess that has to do with the fact that Alec thinks he is in love with Jace, but I wish they would sort that out already. I am giving Alec a lot of leeway right now, because the poor kid is dealing with all these new emotions where Magnus is concerned, and also the fact that Jace is seemingly lost to him at the moment... but there is a line and I really hope the writers don't push it too much on that.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Really? Bec I have see everyone was like omg, I love it and all that.. I was like umm.. But I feel like they need to tone it down from Alec's side more than Jace even tho Jace doesn't show much when it comes to Alec.. But I don't get it why it was showing so much from him, but Izzy grew up w/ Jace.. Anyway, it was too much, I have enough of it..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 01-14-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
I wonder that when they are going to do w/ Izzy since I feel like she's side character while everyone have their own plot.. Plus I wonder why they didn't mention on her feeling about Jace gone and stuff like that..
I hope they do especially since she grew up with Jace like Alec and she is close to Jace. I think it would be hard on her too.
Old 01-15-2017, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I feel ya..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I am reading a lot of opinions that pretty much agree with this I am a Malec fan who actually really loves the bond between Alec/Jace.. but Alec's attitude about it has been driving me a little insane. The way Jace feels, and talks about the parabatai bond is much better, Jace doesn't make everyone else who loves him feel like they are not important enough if he doesn't have Alec near him.. you know what I mean. I guess that has to do with the fact that Alec thinks he is in love with Jace, but I wish they would sort that out already. I am giving Alec a lot of leeway right now, because the poor kid is dealing with all these new emotions where Magnus is concerned, and also the fact that Jace is seemingly lost to him at the moment... but there is a line and I really hope the writers don't push it too much on that.
Funny thing is, this also makes Alec/Jace very one-sided

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-15-2017, 12:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree about one-side..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
I hope they do especially since she grew up with Jace like Alec and she is close to Jace. I think it would be hard on her too.
I really hope that we will see more of that from her..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 01-15-2017, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmatejunkee (View Post)

Funny thing is, this also makes Alec/Jace very one-sided
But only in a romantic sense. I feel like their bond is very equal... it's only when Alec starts to push over their line of brotherhood to almost lover like and that's when it begins to feel unbalanced and it looks like Alec cares more about them, but that is not the truth at all At least not to me anyway