Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Finally finished my Beth/Daryl vid, if anyone wants to watch. Umm, one thing though, PLEASE watch in HD.

Here
I love it Great work also now the song is stuck in my head and I need to have it so thanks for that too.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by portuguesefan (View Post)
Can I be added please?
Welcome to the thread, PetrificusTotalus will add you to the op when they get online.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Finally finished my Beth/Daryl vid, if anyone wants to watch. Umm, one thing though, PLEASE watch in HD.

Here
Excellent vid! Love the song choice. I've been trying to make one but never done that kind of thing before and windows movie maker is doing my head in! What video editor do you use?
Old 03-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

I ship them in a relationship but I'm happy if they drag it out with a bit of angst on the way.

I got so hopeful when I saw that poster! I didn't think we would see beth until next season but the poster and what she's wearing and what she's holding makes me think we will, and maybe she will come and save Daryl. That would be awesome!! Emily looked absolutely gorgeous in it too.

I think daryl would have had one romantic relationship a long time ago and it ended disastrously. That's why he's been so closed off, in regards to relationships, for the first three seasons. I hope they give us more of his back story in coming episodes.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I've added you, Isabel.

Thank you to everyone for the comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni269 (View Post)
Excellent vid! Love the song choice. I've been trying to make one but never done that kind of thing before and windows movie maker is doing my head in! What video editor do you use?
I use Sony Vegas, but it's been getting on my nerves lately.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni269 (View Post)
I ship them in a relationship but I'm happy if they drag it out with a bit of angst on the way.

I got so hopeful when I saw that poster! I didn't think we would see beth until next season but the poster and what she's wearing and what she's holding makes me think we will, and maybe she will come and save Daryl. That would be awesome!! Emily looked absolutely gorgeous in it too.

I think daryl would have had one romantic relationship a long time ago and it ended disastrously. That's why he's been so closed off, in regards to relationships, for the first three seasons. I hope they give us more of his back story in coming episodes.
I don't think you have to worry about getting an angst free Bethyl well ever. Their angst right has now been Daryl not being able to communicate his feelings and Beth being kidnapped which is a major tv trope for couples. And as someone on Tumblr has said recently, I don’t know of another actor on any television show that has more input on his character and his character’s development than Norman Reedus. What he says, generally, goes. And so if we look at all the comments NR has said over the last couple months that slow, burn build up is what he wants at the start of a romance for his character. We know by the episode alone that Daryl is harboring some type of deep, intimate feelings for Beth but we have no idea what they are seeing as he isn't Rick or Glenn where he's going to just tell Beth most likely fearful of rejection or whatever his reason might be. the point being if both make it out alive in tonights episode I think slowly Beth and Daryl will start to figure out that there are feelings between them.

I don't see Daryl rescuing Beth this season and probably not next season and I kind of don't want him too. I think Beth is going to show everyone (meaning the viewers) that she might not be as tough as Maggie but that she can get herself out of life or death situations. I don't think Alone had Daryl teaching her how to track and kill walkers for nothing. My hope is to see Beth next season getting away from these people who took her and track the rest of the group to Washington which I hope they are going to be going next season.

I notice the "Cross" has been in Season 4 a lot, and it's why I think whoever took Beth isn't at terminus, no. The little bit we have seen has shown not one cross at terminus. We know Beth had a heart shaped neckless in season 3 and by time season 4 came along she had a cross neckless. and the house or whatever it was that Daryl and Beth found most likely a funeral home again it's the whole religious theme again and Beth gets taken by someone in a car that once again has a cross on the back of the windshield but if we rewind to the first half of the season Sasha and Bob are taking crates out into a car and once again a cross symbol is on the crates. And lastly, We see a promo of Rick's group outside of terminus they walk into a house/train I couldn't really tell since the promo happened so fast and they see candles all around just like at the place Daryl and Beth was and statues all around. It might have nothing to do with Beth or who took her but it seems a little ironic that Rick see's this also maybe even Daryl if he has caught up to Rick by then. Still that scene freaked me out in another way, not because I think Beth is dead but that room looked like a cult gathering doing a human sacrifice. So while Beth can be in trouble if these are religious nuts like they seem to be I think her odds are far better than say everyone at Terminus who eat fellow human survivors.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I've added you, Isabel.
Thanks!
Old 03-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Here
Love it! Great job
Old 03-30-2014, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Really loving that video!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 03-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Bethyl poster (Manip)

Old 03-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

source

I love that poster!

I'm going to try and stay out of here when the episode airs because of the time difference.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

I love that moment

Everyone go vote for Bethyl

https://polldaddy.com/poll/7926104/
Old 03-30-2014, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Voted

I love that manipped poster And the gif-set of course

Also thought this is really beautiful because of the effect/texture used:

credit
Old 03-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for voting. the comments are seriously insane.

Ooh I love that.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even check the comments Do I want to look at them or not?