Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is it Sunday yet?
Emily
Old 03-28-2014, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

I honestly don't think that spoiler is right seeing as no one got a screener of the season finale meaning there is no way anyone knows what is going to happen.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, the thread is moving fast! I had to catch up with the first one.

TFTNT! Love this title

I can't believe after this Sunday we have to wait SEVEN months for any Bethyl moments
Old 03-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

They need their own spinoff.
Emily
Old 03-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I know I can't believe how fast this thread has moved, I honestly didn't think it would move as fast seeing as I didn't think lots of people would ship them on this forum. I know tumblr is filled with people who are obsessed with them but that's a whole other story. CM Punk Ships Bethyl like crazy but still our captain has to be Lauren who loved the idea once she read the script before it was even filmed

They start filming in may, So at least we'll get some information
Old 03-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just want them to survive this season.
Emily
Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

miki_cza, you've been added.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Finally finished my Beth/Daryl vid, if anyone wants to watch. Umm, one thing though, PLEASE watch in HD.

Here
Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Finally finished my Beth/Daryl vid, if anyone wants to watch. Umm, one thing though, PLEASE watch in HD.

Here
Amazing!

Norman just tweeted this… There were a couple new phrases used in this one:

As Beryl shippers know, Daryl and his traveling companion Beth (Emily Kinney, who also took her own Pop Culture Personality Test back in February) were suddenly split up in episode 13 when Beth was abducted by unseen assailants. Reedus called the growing bond between the two opposites “sort of a candle in the darkness” for Daryl, and Beth’s unforeseen departure left some lingering tension as the pair had a “will they” moment just seconds before.

Reedus wouldn’t reveal whether Beth and Daryl will reunite by season’s end — and, if they do, whether they’ll address the new potential direction of their relationship — but he did have this to say about Daryl’s romantic style: “I don’t think Daryl’s the type of guy who’s just going to grab some girl and throw her up against a tree in the moonlight.” [Ed. Note: But oh how we wish he would.] “He’s a little more damaged than that. To play those moments when a girl meets a boy and a boy meets a girl — the awkwardness of it — I think is more endearing than some passionate kiss and a bunch of sweat. I want [Daryl and a potential romance] to earn that.”

Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Aww, and I completely agree with him on Daryl's romance style. And that shows with Betyl. He's tough, but awkwardly sweet. I hope we do get those beats on the way to actual coupledom. TFP!

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 03-29-2014, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Popwatch knows something is between Bethyl too.

"One of the first episodes this season started with Beth narrating how happy she was to be in the prison. Since then, the character — who said maybe five words in previous seasons — has taken center stage, taking Daryl on a kind of spiritual awakening. The show hasn’t been explicit about it, but it’s clear to me that there’s something between her and Daryl. Now she’s been kidnapped by mysterious forces"
- POPWATCH
Old 03-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
miki_cza, you've been added.
Thanks! I agree with Norman - Daryl is not that kind of a guy. He's tough and all, but I think he is awkward and shy when it comes to women. I can't remeber but has he ever said anything about any girlfriend he used to have? If he ever was in a long-term relationship then maybe she broke his heart? I can see him having a couple of one-night stands after that.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_cza (View Post)
Thanks! I agree with Norman - Daryl is not that kind of a guy. He's tough and all, but I think he is awkward and shy when it comes to women. I can't remeber but has he ever said anything about any girlfriend he used to have? If he ever was in a long-term relationship then maybe she broke his heart? I can see him having a couple of one-night stands after that.
I think because of his childhood, abuse and just feeling unworthy he's had sex but never really was in a relationship. If we look at how he was with Beth, Daryl can't even form the words to say he cares about Beth in a intimate setting. He did the whole "You know" and Beth did the whole "oh" So I don't see Daryl, remember before the end of the world he was with Merle and I don't see him being into relationships at all at that point.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sunday and the final episode is just round the corner

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 03-29-2014, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Here
Great video!
Emily