Master Fan

OMG this had me laughing so hard!

I love Drew and this was awesome!!

B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally finishing this season!

406:

Didn't enjoy this episode all that much. I found it pretty slow. Joe and Kate have ZERO chemistry imo and she is one of the worst characters this season. She's really irritating.

I like Phoebe a lot but I found the whole stalker storyline to be a bit random and took up too much of the episode. But i did like how Joe ended up framing her and kinda tying it all together.

I kinda like Kates father though. He's interesting and I've always liked the actor.

407:

Don't like seeing Phoebe back with Adam and I am kind of failing to see the purpose of either of those two this season...

I liked watching Nadia put the pieces together and that little reveal at the end with Marianne was very cool....

The ending inititally confused me, but after started 408 i was catching on finally lol. So Joe is just hallucinating Rhys who is like what, his alter ego? A bit odd... but we'll see how they explain it all.

408:

Was a great episode. Probably my favorite one this season but I think because it felt the most like the first season of the show with the whole cage premise. Learning Marienne didnt actually get away and has been locked up this entire time was a great little twist! Joe is really a sick person and he was the actual eat the rich killer the entire time! i thought that was so well done! With that said, we never saw him suffer any disassociation before so i found his whole like multiple personality disorder stuff to be a bit sudden?

Poor Marienne though. Watching her alone in that room was so sad.

I also liked the flashbacks of all the times we saw Joe hallucinating Rhys and doing the actual murderers.

I had to laugh when Joe was asking himself (thinking he was talking to rhys) "didnt we talk with other people around?" idk, it just made me think of GG and how dan was GG the whole time and reacted to HIS OWN TWEETS. just... LOL

409:

Poor Phoebe having a breakdown and getting married. I feel bad for her. I really liked her character a lot. Adam is horrible. I am glad they killed him lol, and it wasn't Joe. Love the actor but his character was so annoying lol. Also Kate's dad is nutso.

I was so rooting for Marienne to escape! But TBH the entire plot was dumb! It made no sense that she didn't have Nadia call the police right away. Really, really, stupid. And did she really just die??? She was the one I wanted to see live.

It was cool seeing Beck and Love again in this episode. I'm glad they still kinda haunt Joe.

410:
I find it unrealistic that Marienne would just overdose like that after all the work she went through to keep herself alive? Felt a bit too easy. And I also wondered why Nadia hadn't gone back to the cell yet... So when they finally revealed their plans I was so relieved and glad to be right lol.Though I dont get how marianne knew that Nadia wasn't coming? I guess they said if she wasn't there by a certain time.. but then how did marianne know that Joe was coming back to the cell when he did? And also, how did they know he wasn't going to just chop up or bury mariennes body??? Not to mention it was unrealistic she took these blockers to slow her heart rate in the first place. Plus Joe would have followed up with her body being found... It was all a bit too silly and risky, but ill forgive this show because I'm watching it for fun.

It was so cute seeing Phoebe having fun and working with children in Thailand. So happy she survived lol. Also to see Marienne back with her daughter. (Though wasn't her friend really confused as to where she was that whole time??? And how can she just let Joe live his life???) I have a feeling we will see Marienne again and she will be the final girl to take Joe down.

It doesn't make sense that Nadia would just accept Joe's plan and pretend she killed her own boyfriend and allow him to be framed??? None at all. I hope that storyline isnt just done and we get some follow up there.

I can't stand Kate at alllll so I don't want her around next season but it seems she will be.

I really enjoyed this season. Thought it was well done. I am glad for the direction it took in the 2nd half cuz i thought the idea of a random person stalking him was weird....

I think the show could continue a bit longer but maybe not TOO many seasons. But gotta give it to the writers for being creative and still finding good ways to keep the storyline moving! I secretly hope we can get Ellie back but knowing how popular Jenna is, I don't see that happening. It seems itll take place in New York again witha book shop, which could be fun. I wonder if he will meet yet another new girl to obsess over. I hope we also get to see Rhys again next year.

I think season 2 was the best, closely followed by season 1 and then for me, seasons 3/4 are almost tied but i prefer season 4 to 3 I think just cuz I wasn't loves biggest fan.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-22-2023 at 02:41 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed the season and I'm not surprised at the final reveal. He was haunted by his own actions until his mind literally split.
Old 03-22-2023, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was glad it was him all along because I thought the storyline they were trying to push with a stalker felt a bit weird and didnt know where tehy could go with it.
Old 03-25-2023, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

^^ He was literally stalking himself!

But it was renewed for a 5th and FINAL season!

‘You’ Renewed by Netflix for Fifth and Final Season

Old 03-25-2023, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I saw the news. I am good with this.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

I love one final chapter to the Joe story.

I do think though that in the end he will die.
Old 03-25-2023, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so glad. I really love the show but it couldn't go on forever, and I like when show writers can end it at the right time.

Personally I want to see him go to prison, not die, because I think he should serve his time for his crimes.

Killing off the main character has been done time and again.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top