Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2023, 06:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait! At least we don't have to wait too long between part 1 and 2.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

^^ Yes I'm so glad for that!

Loving the new promo images too!

B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Season 4 part 1 dropped on Netflix today. I've been doing a re-watch as I can't remember a lot of what Joe has done.
Old 02-11-2023, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I am soooo behind on this show!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have started Season 4 and have seen the first couple of episodes
Old 02-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I started season 4 today! Will be going very slow and maybe only doing 1 or 2 a week cuz I have so much going on right now. So I hope I don't get spoiled. Trying not to read anything til I'm done.

401:
I felt like there was too much voiceover for my taste in this first episode, but I get they were trying to set up this new storyline. I do think it was a bit quick to have Joe already finding someone new to obsess over, but well, that's part of his disease.

Not sure how i feel about this whole England vibe but I do think it sort of gives the show a little Jack the Ripper feel. And I always do love the general tone of this series, it's just so fun to watch.

I did think the episode got more interesting half way through. I am curious to know more about what happened with MaryAnne, if anything in the past, or did he really just let her go like that? Will we see her again? Will see Jenna Oretega's character again, or his son?

Glad they killed Malcolm right away because he was annoying lol. I knew it wasn't Joe because of the trailer but who knows with this series. If it is one of the people at the party my money would be on the writer friend of his, because he seemed to understand Joe, but that also seems obvious. So we'll see...

Great start to the season imo, def. enjoyed it more than I was expecting.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Season 4 definitely has a different feeling than the first 3 seasons. The bit with Marienne is short lived. She has a small appearance and it's pretty self explanatory when it happens.
Old 02-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

When the whole series is over, I might just do a whole binge-watch of it!

Penn Badgley Asked for Fewer Sex Scenes in ‘You’ Season 4: “It’s Really Not My Desire”

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 06:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

I read that.

Yes definitely a different feel. So far not sure how I feel
Old 02-14-2023, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

someone online was like "murder and chopping up bodies is okay but i draw the line at sex scenes" and i had to laugh. Ultimately, its just acting. but its his decision not to want to do certain things and if people arent okay with that they dont have to hire him for roles...
Old 02-14-2023, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree with you!
Old 02-14-2023, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mean, if you arent comfortable doing something then stand up for yourself, i dont see anything wrong with that. but certain roles ask for certain things too. i think we've had our share of joe in sex scenes anyways, so i dont care to see it.

402 was nice, it was a good episode but not as intersting at the premiere imo. The best part of it was def. the ending.

I feel like his friend is a bit too friendly, so he's suspicious to me, but it just feels too obvious if hes the one that's sending the messages so I hope its not him lol. Im feeling now like maybe its the girl hes interacting with at the library idk.

403:

This was a good episode but I felt like there was just way too much of Kate for my liking, this character is insufferable to me, she is so rude lol. The scene in the bushes, ew. I didnt want or need that at all.

Seriously Joe, another murder good god.

Def. finding the library chick to be super suspicious! But it almost feels too obvious, idk.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-16-2023 at 02:28 AM
Old 02-18-2023, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

And it's not that he's 'not okay with intimate scenes', its that the story arc for Joe at least in season 4 is completely different than the first 3 seasons. There's no need for those types of scenes in how this new season plays out.
Old 02-19-2023, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

well there are sex scenes, but there has been clothes in all of them, which is fine, it gets exactly the same thing across. I think the pushed nudity is really unnecessary a lot of the time.

I finished this first half...

404 was the most boring episode yet to me. I didn't like this one. I felt like I watched an episode of downton abbey or something. It just felt slow and fillery. The whole "tension" "longing" between kate and joe was so dumb!!! Why is it necessarily to put him in a relationship every season??? And ten phoebe was hitting on him too, as if. Sorry but no. Not all these women would be interested in Joe, hes a creep. (still love Penn but come on hes not like the sexiest looking guy out there lol) And this Roald/Roland whatever his name is dude was SO DAMN ANNOYING. I will say, the ending was good though and pretty shocking to me at first but later...

Spoiler:

405: I enjoyed this ep a lot, it was a great place to "end" for this tiny break before we get more episodes. I found the whole plot with Kate and Joe to pretty fun to watch even though it was highly unrealistic and made ZERO sense. Why the heck would she find a body and then try to cover it up and also grab the knife? The whole thing felt a bit over the top to me, but with this show you can kinda forgive it and just enjoy things lol.

I cant believe the elite actually tried to kill Joe for thinking he was the murderer like, WTF??? Again, really far fetched imo, but whatever. The entire episode was at least exciting and moved so much... Also we found out who the real killer is and I will say....

Spoiler:

It is interesting that they revealed the killer in this episode though already. Curious to see what they will do in the back 5 eps.
Old 02-19-2023, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

I can't stand Kate, she's so hot/cold and judgemental as ***... And so entitled. They tried to give us a backstory so that Joe would understand her POV but I just don't like her.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top