Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so frustrated because I truly think they will. What is the writers fascination with her anyways? She was a good antagonist for awhile but she came back from the brink so many times it's like okay please just let this character die already.

I loved Bea saying "I win" after running into her own shiv but her death seems to be with no consequence if Ferguson lives this entire next season.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think an few fans are frustrated about that, but I don't know how she will get out on that cliffhanger and plus dealing with it is Will's storyline this season.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by val ღ (View Post)
Ugh no! Stay buried, Freak!
Well this aged badly...

I didn't like season 7, they made Kaz likeable only to kill her off, they made Will silly for Marie's boring plot and so Jake would look good in comparison, smh, I still don't like Allie and I miss Bea a lot ugh, and the Freak being alive, worst plot twist ever.

Hope season 8 is better

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top