Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I wonder what they'll do with Franky this season?
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

hope they have her full time but not back in prison

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That's true but that will be hard to do though.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Speaking of Nicole shame she wasn't at this cast and crew party yesterday

I only recognize three

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It is an shame
Old 11-12-2016, 10:57 PM
New Fan

Any news from the newest season? I am hoping Vera has smartened up compared to season 4 she was one of my favs but I feel they dropped the ball with her.
yoshijoshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshijoshy (View Post)
Any news from the newest season? I am hoping Vera has smartened up compared to season 4 she was one of my favs but I feel they dropped the ball with her.
someone else watches Wentworth it's so good and criminally underrated! /pun

Not much on season 5 (not officially) just speculation
Spoiler:
but officially we know filming continues until January (which is a month longer than usual) so maybe there's more episodes? Or maybe not considering they seem to be taking a lot of breaks.

Agreed about Vera, she learned nothing from good ol' Meg, remember back then she warned her about not befriending and negotiating with prisoners, this would've never happened under her watch...
Vera has made a lot of mistakes that have even taken lives as a result, but this is the worst pretty sure it'll cost her governorship.
But if it means anything all characters were dumbed down this season for the sake of the plot especially in favor of Ferguson go succeed.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by val ღ (View Post)
Spoiler:
Saw that coming although I will miss her chemistry with Boomer, surprised they didn't do it last season though.

Yeah love this show, did a binge of season 1 & 2 before 3 started have been hooked ever since!!

Yeah I don't see Vera being the Governor next season but not really anyone else who has been built up to be the new Governor unless there is a new cast member.

Also really excited to see more of Sonia, def see her becoming my favorite this season
Old 11-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

I wish she'd overcome it

Maybe they will introduce a new character to play the new governor? People think Jake is gonna climb his way up to governor but no way, I don't see it. Really hope not, plus it's a women prison women are always the better choice and he's way too new, you gotta earn that place, Ferguson became governor as soon as she arrived because she had her contacts of course. She precisely arrived to be Governor, that wasn't fair for Vera but she wasn't fit for the job at all.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:45 AM
New Fan

Agreed possible candidates Vera, Will, Linda, Jake I don't think any of them should be Governor based on last season alone but if I had to pick one it would be Vera.

Maybe Channing will have to hold the position as much as I don't think that would happen either.
Old 11-13-2016, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I heard that spolier as well. I really don't want Jake to work his way up to Governor, especially considering how corrupt he is. I think Vera works well as an deputy but not as Governor IMO. I think she will stay as Governor next season unless they bring someone else in. Yoshijoshy , it's always good to see another Wentworth fan.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshijoshy (View Post)
Agreed possible candidates Vera, Will, Linda, Jake I don't think any of them should be Governor based on last season alone but if I had to pick one it would be Vera.

Maybe Channing will have to hold the position as much as I don't think that would happen either.
Linda for Governor I don't think any of them is qualified so bring someone new. There is a governor from Prisoner we still haven't seen yet.

As for Channing, he's above governorship, I think he's the director of Wentworth that's why he only appears for meetings.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think they have to bring in some more qualified for the position in.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ I think they have to bring in some more qualified for the position in.
Totally agree

Old 11-19-2016, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top