Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Fletch and Will troubled BROTP miss these guys together

Hate hate Jake and for blatantly setting up Will he has made himself visible, fool! He won't trust him again and he's gonna see him with different eyes now, bring him down!! And if Vera joins that'd be great, she's been too blind she has to correct that and she probably won"t be governor next season, she screwed up bigger than ever.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, hopefully Will taking down Jake will be an major storyline in Season 5.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

It probably will be one of the main themes next season, that last scene with them gives you a taste, he's not gonna trust him anymore and Jake is the one that is always with Ferguson, a bit of a dead give away that he maybe who knows let himself be corrupted by her... Will has everything to put it all together the problem is he wouldn't be able to prove it if he figures it out, no footage of anything, altered test result, nobody is going to lag (Allie is another one that could figure out Jake but she doesn't have as much details as Will, plus she is gonna be all about Bea's death and avenging her so Jake probably flies under his radar) and Vera is totally blind so I think it's up to Will.
Who knows, maybe Kaz' man hating could help too if she starts targeting Jake and accidentally finds out something...

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Will definitely won't trust Jake anymore, which is great. Allie probably doesn't really know that much about Jake's corruption anyway. Ferguson could even play an part taking him down.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah Allie knows something important though, Jake supplied her drugs... But she doesn't have enough to put it together that he helped Ferguson she barely knows him and she's gonna focus on Ferguson anyway.
Will on the other hand knows more (except the fact that Jake supplied drugs to Allie if he knew that it'd be ideal, it's a shame Allie never told Bea so she'd alert Will ugh @ that plot convenience to slow things down) but he has enough to slowly put things together. Vera for her sake I hope stays away from Jake, knowing what he did will ruin her she already has enough with what happened in the end that as governor and having allowed it is entirely her responsibility.
I don't think she will be governor next season..

Old 11-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Allie doesn't know anything besides that haha and she will focused on getting revenge on Ferguson. I hopefully Vera isn't the Governer next season either, I just wonder who will replace her.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, Allie doesn't know anything besides that haha and she will focused on getting revenge on Ferguson. I hopefully Vera isn't the Governer next season either, I just wonder who will replace her.
I actually feel bad for Vera but she made a mistake and it'll cost her.

Stunt double I hope he will be ok

Quote:
If your going to double a kiwi,
make sure he is as handsome as @robbiemagasiva #wentworth #boysneedbikes

Also

Quote:
Living on the edge. Not even scared of the #freak didn't shut the door 🖕 #wentworth #wentworthprison #ferguson #stuckinjail such a nice day ☀️

Old 11-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I feel bad for her but she definitely made an mistake.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

It's the third time she indirectly causes the death of someone, season 1 two deaths, she started the riot that took Meg Jackson's life precisely to show her she wasn't incompetent and Meg winds up with a shiv in her chest, believing Jacs killed Meg she removes her affiliation leaving her unprotected, this way Bea gets to her and kills her, for Debbie.
And finally Bea, she allows this meeting and she murder-suicides...
If it means anything both Jacs and Bea wanted to die but Meg didn't she needs to stop this plans of hers or she is gonna get everyone killed and she killed her mom! But I understood why Vera killed her, she only gave birth to her, she wasn't a real mother, she traumatized her and alwsys treated her poorly, besides she was the walking dead already, basically put her out of her misery.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by val ღ (View Post)
It's the third time she indirectly causes the death of someone, season 1 two deaths, she started the riot that took Meg Jackson's life precisely to show her she wasn't incompetent and Meg winds up with a shiv in her chest, believing Jacs killed Meg she removes her affiliation leaving her unprotected, this way Bea gets to her and kills her, for Debbie.
And finally Bea, she allows this meeting and she murder-suicides...
If it means anything both Jacs and Bea wanted to die but Meg didn't she needs to stop this plans of hers or she is gonna get everyone killed and she killed her mom! But I understood why Vera killed her, she only gave birth to her, she wasn't a real mother, she traumatized her and alwsys treated her poorly, besides she was the walking dead already, basically put her out of her misery.
Yeah that's true, but I wouldn't really blame her for Bea's death though. I definitely blame her for Meg's death though. Didn't someone frame Jacs's for Meg's murder though?
Old 11-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah that's true, but I wouldn't really blame her for Bea's death though. I definitely blame her for Meg's death though. Didn't someone frame Jacs's for Meg's murder though?
Yeah Bea made her choice, a terrible choice, Allie wasn't even dead yet and she knew it... she didn't wait for her, Allie waited for her when Bea looked totally dead in earlier eps.

Definitely blame Vera for Meg yes it was Liz, she planted Meg's bracelet in Jacs' cell, and Jacs was charged with Meg's murder and it was believable considering their history, to this day Vera doesn't know it wasn't Jacs but Franky! Wonder if she will ever find out. Only a few people know (Bea and she's dead) Bridget, Ferguson and Will and Franky of course, and none of them are going to speak (Ferguson can't use it against Franky because it's an illegal recording plus I don't think she still has it). But I'd like Vera to find out one day.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah Bea made her choice, a terrible choice, Allie wasn't even dead yet and she knew it... she didn't wait for her, Allie waited for her when Bea looked totally dead in earlier eps.

Definitely blame Vera for Meg yes it was Liz, she planted Meg's bracelet in Jacs' cell, and Jacs was charged with Meg's murder and it was believable considering their history, to this day Vera doesn't know it wasn't Jacs but Franky! Wonder if she will ever find out. Only a few people know (Bea and she's dead) Bridget, Ferguson and Will and Franky of course, and none of them are going to speak (Ferguson can't use it against Franky because it's an illegal recording plus I don't think she still has it). But I'd like Vera to find out one day.
Wasn't is said just before that Allie was basically dead and there was no chance for Allie surviving? I would like to see Vera find out about how really killed Meg one day as well.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wasn't is said just before that Allie was basically dead and there was no chance for Allie surviving? I would like to see Vera find out about how really killed Meg one day as well.
Kind of, she was told she couldn't breathe on her own and there wasn't much hope, but she should've waited, like she said, Allie never gave up on Bea when she wasn't even breathing...

Me too, I think Vera deserves to know Jacs didn't really kill Meg but Franky.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Kind of, she was told she couldn't breathe on her own and there wasn't much hope, but she should've waited, like she said, Allie never gave up on Bea when she wasn't even breathing...

Me too, I think Vera deserves to know Jacs didn't really kill Meg but Franky.
That's true but it definitely didn't sound good. She should've waited though
Old 11-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed
Nicole (Franky) did a magazine interview and said filming continues until January! Wow hope that means more episodes.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top