Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the updates. Really wish that Sean Hayes would have won, I love him on Will & Grace. He is so amazing.
Really happy that Raincoats and Recipies got second place. One of the best eps of that show ever.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

YAY! Chrismukkah just made it in to the top 3. And another yay for "The Last One," although I thought it would be #1. Love ER, Didn't like the Makemba episode. Interesting to know that I wasn't the only one!

Thanks for the updates, Gleebo.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

I'm both amazed and overjoyed that My Screw Up beat the last episode of Friends. Really and truly! I didn't think we'd have a chance, there, much as the episode was quite simply, IMO, the best half hour of comedy I have ever seen (possibly excluding My Cake in this season, which hadn't aired around voting anyway). I just didn't think so many people would agree!
Old 01-23-2005, 09:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I'm both amazed and overjoyed that My Screw Up beat the last episode of Friends. Really and truly! I didn't think we'd have a chance, there, much as the episode was quite simply, IMO, the best half hour of comedy I have ever seen (possibly excluding My Cake in this season, which hadn't aired around voting anyway). I just didn't think so many people would agree!
I just think that it worked on so many levels that most comedies and sitcoms don't really operate at very often. Ill be completely honest...the fact that it was Scrubs and as usual it was a hilarious episode I didn't even consider the possibility that it was gonna end the way that it did. It hit me like a ton of bricks. You'll have to torture me to get me admit that Brendan Frasier made me cry though.

I was kind of surprised at the strong reaction that people had towards the episode "An Affair to Remember" of the Gilmore Girls. I mean it wasn't the greatest episode of the show ever but people carried on like the entire plot of the episode was Rory loving a tree....when really not much time was spent on her and the tree.

Im just waiting for "An Affair to Forget" a fictitious episode made up in my head where Rory reveals to the entire town of Stars Hollow that all along she has been in love with Kirk and that she is pregnant with his twins....Kirk and Girl Kirk.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

So glad Rachel won for best supporting actress. Happy to see Bethany and Scott in the top 3 for their categories, too!

Chrismukkah in 3rd and Raincoats & Recipes in 2nd for best episode! Glad about that, too. I don't see why An Affair To Remember was the worst episode of GG, though.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

The actor who portrayed Illyaria played a villian well. (I can't remember her name)

"There's nothing that we cannot do beneath a canopy of stars..."
from Shining Light by ASH (Roswell soundtrack)
Old 01-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleebo
Im just waiting for "An Affair to Forget" a fictitious episode made up in my head where Rory reveals to the entire town of Stars Hollow that all along she has been in love with Kirk and that she is pregnant with his twins....Kirk and Girl Kirk.
That would be my favorite episode if that happened. *crossing fingers*

I miss Rory and Jess .

I also have to agree with the choice of worst couple with Syd/Vaughn. I could not stand the sight of them from the second half of season 2 through 3. They are ok in 4, but I don't want to watch when I know he must still be in love with Jen and how hard those scenes are.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 01-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad Pier Pressure made the list. Anyway, is that the last bunch of awards? I could have sworn there were more.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nope theres more.....

Best Lead Actress Comedy
3rd - Courtney Cox (Friends)
2nd - Debra Messing (Will & Grace)
1st - Jennifer Aniston (Friends)

Best Lead Actor Comedy
3rd - Matthew Perry (Friends)
2nd - Jason Bateman (Arrested Development)
1st - Zach Braff (Scrubs)

Best Quote
3rd - "Let's go to work" last line of series (Angel)
2nd - "What are you doing? Will you just stand still!" (Gilmore Girls)
1st - "Welcome to the OC, bitch" (The OC)
Old 02-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, thanks for those results Gleebo. All the ones that came first were pretty much ones I rooted for.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 02-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the results, Gleebo.

I am very satisfied with the top 3 actresses. Congrats to Jennifer, Debra and Courteney. And I'm very happy that Matthew rounded out the top 3 actors. And most of all, the best line won best line! YAY!
Old 02-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Zaaaaaaaaaaach! Yay!
Old 02-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Damn you, Jennifer Aniston! Is there a shaking fist smilie?
Old 02-04-2005, 06:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nearing the end.....

Best Lead Actress (Drama)
3rd Place - tie Caroline Dhavernas (Wonderfalls) Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls)
2nd Place - Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls)
1st Place - Amber Tamblyn (Joan of Arcadia)

Best Lead Actor (Drama)
3rd Place - David Boreanez (Angel)
2nd Place - Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill)
1st Place - Adam Brody (The O.C.)
Old 02-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, thanks for the results, Gleebo! I'm VERY happy with the results. Glad to see Adam come 1st! And also glad that Amber came 1st as well (and Lauren & Alexis coming 2nd/3rd).
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top