Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Who's Christopher Reed? Do you mean Reeve?
Old 12-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Again... Gilmore Girls... I have to admit I enjoyed the last season..*sigh* I'm always against the crowd....

Andie
Old 12-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jesus yes about the Christopher Reeve. Dont know how I did that. Disrespect the poor guys god resting soul...Sorry.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Gleebo ...
Old 12-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Andie_coffeeaddicted
Again... Gilmore Girls... I have to admit I enjoyed the last season..*sigh* I'm always against the crowd....

Andie
I enjoyed Season 4 as well. I really don't think the show has had a bad patch of episodes to consider a weaker season. I do think the closest it came was when Jess left to go look for his father towards the end of Season 3. I loved his character but it just didn't seem to match the show...but I know they were trying to turn it into a spinoff for him...and if it was anything similar to the eps we got of him doing so it failed for a good reason. I still wish he came back... I know alot of people are really heavy Jess/Rory haters and Rory/Dean haters but I think they both were interesting ships.... and even with all the ship hating it comes nowhere near anti-Spuffy and anti Buffy/Angel. That and the Joey/Dawson vs Joey Pacey debates are probably the strongest battles around the web of all time for a show.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Woo! A Scrubs win ... I think the Todd deserves a high five for this!
Old 12-22-2004, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

So here are my personal comments regarding the results as they pertain to Alias

Syd/Vaughn as the 2nd place in the Worst Couple category What the heck? They are destined to be together? How can that be worst? I'm just peeved about that one, of course it's my shipperness coming out

Best Villan being Sark 1st place -- I totally agree! He's great

Best Death Scene -- Lauren -- 3rd place.... Hmmm... not sure how I feel....I didn't think the death scene was that striking of one, but I was glad to see her die.

What the hell happened to my show? Alias in 1st--- I was a bit shocked at last season.

Worst Character -- 2nd place -- Lauren.... guess I'd agree only because I disliked her....

Carol
Old 12-22-2004, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo
I enjoyed Season 4 as well. I really don't think the show has had a bad patch of episodes to consider a weaker season. I do think the closest it came was when Jess left to go look for his father towards the end of Season 3. I loved his character but it just didn't seem to match the show...but I know they were trying to turn it into a spinoff for him...and if it was anything similar to the eps we got of him doing so it failed for a good reason. I still wish he came back... I know alot of people are really heavy Jess/Rory haters and Rory/Dean haters but I think they both were interesting ships.... and even with all the ship hating it comes nowhere near anti-Spuffy and anti Buffy/Angel. That and the Joey/Dawson vs Joey Pacey debates are probably the strongest battles around the web of all time for a show.
True. I could only think of fans getting bad at ASP 'cause Jess isn't in there anymore. But I dunno ... just guessing.

Joey&Dawson or Joey&Pacey.. I think the world is spliting here Probably one of the most debated couple situation by the fans. DC fans can get very nasty...*sigh*

Buff&Angel fans that bad..???

Andie
Old 12-22-2004, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe that Sydney and Vaughn got the 2nd worst couple. Thant is so disappointing.
Old 12-25-2004, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow! The results are in!

Thanks, Gleebo for everything!
Old 12-26-2004, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Yes, thanks Gleebo

Are these all the results or are we still waiting on some?
Old 12-29-2004, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the results! Aww, Luke/Lorelai are first...How cute!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 12-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nope there are more coming...

Here's where I stand on the Syd/Vaughn thing. I hate it. I want them apart or one of the two(preferrably Vaughn) dead. I think the show took a dramatic downfall when they started being a couple or at least one in so many words. I just always loved the Syd/Will interaction and thought he got so much of a shaft from her that he deserved to get more than just being friends...and especially more than a one night fling.

As for Gilmore Girls I really liked S4. So far I haven't been that impressed with Season 5 but am glad the ratings are doing very well. I loved the character of Jess. He just called it like he saw it and Rory respected him for that. It seemed like they had a pretty deep intellectual connection with their shared love for literature. Dean got annoying at times but the dude had a heart of gold. So really it is hard to root for one against the other but honestly I think the only man good enough for Rory is....

Kirk...you know you all agree.

Ill be back after a few more people start posting in here. The discussion has been lackluster at best. Possibly because it took me so long to total up the votes and post the results but it seems like for the most part people aren't really giving a crap enough to post a response unless they disagree with the results.

But I do thank all of you that have showed a great interest in this. There will be another one next year with some very different methods of voting.
Old 12-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Well it is the holidays so not many people may be posting at the moment.

I think ER should have been #1 in the what the heck happened to my show category but #2 is good too.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo
Nope there are more coming...

Here's where I stand on the Syd/Vaughn thing. I hate it. I want them apart or one of the two(preferrably Vaughn) dead. I think the show took a dramatic downfall when they started being a couple or at least one in so many words. I just always loved the Syd/Will interaction and thought he got so much of a shaft from her that he deserved to get more than just being friends...and especially more than a one night fling.

Ill be back after a few more people start posting in here. The discussion has been lackluster at best. Possibly because it took me so long to total up the votes and post the results but it seems like for the most part people aren't really giving a crap enough to post a response unless they disagree with the results.

But I do thank all of you that have showed a great interest in this. There will be another one next year with some very different methods of voting.
Thanks, I was anxious to see the rest of the results....

:LALALALALA: not listening to your anit-Syd/Vaughn Just kidding. I do like the Syd/Will interaction, too, though.