Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode.

I was so happy when Christina came back at the end and Judy let her in, that was sweet. I loved their scene at the end. When Christina told her; "I want to be here with you, I need to be here."

I thought it was cool that Amber won't screw Meg over like that, I guess she has a heart after all. Now I really want to know what's on that tape.

At first I thought that maybe Ben and Sarah were having an affair all those years, after what Logan said, but then I remembered that Jesse said he had never heard of the guy on his birth certificate.

I don't know about you guys, but if I were Judy and my mother completely freaked out like that in the middle of church, I'd never be able to show my face again. That would suck.

Aw, I didn't get to see that preview, they didn't show one here. Can someone please tell me what happened on it? All this Christina/Judy talk and Boyd getting tied up sounds really interesting.

Also, if someone could make me a Judy/Christina avies, that would be amazing.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I'm bad at this preview thing, but I'll try to explain it.

It was something like "one is fighting for her family" and they show Judy and they show her mom in the hospital and stuff. And then "one is fighting for her past??? I don't know...it was something. As I said I'm bad at this. And they show Christina telling Judy that Boyd will hurt her family and stuff like that. Christina says that Boyd gets into people's heads, and they show Boyd trying to convince Judy. Then, Boyd is kind of threatening her, and then Christina stabs hm with a knife to his neck (I think it was his neck). Then it said something about the two of them together and defeating the one that cannot die. They show Boyd all tied up and he's saying, "well, this is interesting" or something like that and Judy and Christina standing before him, a little confused.

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
randomalien13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

i really liked the episode especially the j/c scenes. btw the scene with boyd strangling meg. omg that scared the hell out of me. it was the back of his head god. i am dying to know what is on the tape!

christina/judy scenes were great. obviously in next week's episode judy knows. i am so happy that christina told her.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't know about you guys, but if I were Judy and my mother completely freaked out like that in the middle of church, I'd never be able to show my face again. That would suck.
So your mother never went off on the counter guy at the Dairy Bell in front half of your Senior Class because he forgot the extra fries? Hmmmm. Maybe it's just me.

I liked this episode a lot. I love the chemistry between Christina and Jesse they are so cute together. I loved the end with Judy.

I want to know what's on that tape! I'm sure it has to do with Isabelle...
*Elle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

the episode was so entertaining to watched.

some new about PP from TvTome. I looked like we are getting all 13 episodes. No new about renew yet.

4/21/2005
(thursday)
season finale on fox
time: 9:00 PM
(tentative)

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
fate2doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomalien13
Ok, I'm bad at this preview thing, but I'll try to explain it.

It was something like "one is fighting for her family" and they show Judy and they show her mom in the hospital and stuff. And then "one is fighting for her past??? I don't know...it was something. As I said I'm bad at this. And they show Christina telling Judy that Boyd will hurt her family and stuff like that. Christina says that Boyd gets into people's heads, and they show Boyd trying to convince Judy. Then, Boyd is kind of threatening her, and then Christina stabs hm with a knife to his neck (I think it was his neck). Then it said something about the two of them together and defeating the one that cannot die. They show Boyd all tied up and he's saying, "well, this is interesting" or something like that and Judy and Christina standing before him, a little confused.

I am also glad that Judy adn Christina are back being friends again. I had a feeling that Meg's visions were not just her being crazy. From the preview, I had the feeling that Boyd tries mind minupulation on Judy which I guess will fail.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elle*
So your mother never went off on the counter guy at the Dairy Bell in front half of your Senior Class because he forgot the extra fries? Hmmmm. Maybe it's just me.

I liked this episode a lot. I love the chemistry between Christina and Jesse they are so cute together. I loved the end with Judy.

Yes the show was great. I am glad that I tape each episode.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mmm, I could get into Paula/Terry. She needs someone like him, someone to fall all over her and give her lots of attention. And they would be really hot together.

I really hope we get to see what was on that tape Amber watched, although I have a pretty good guess. I think it has something to do with the hallucination Meg had in the bathtub (or was it??) Spooky stuff. I'm really glad that Judy is open to hearing Christina's side and it looks like she's going to help her out.

I wonder to what Logan was referring when he told Sarah they need to tell Jesse the truth. Maybe it's about his real "father." I had to laugh at the end when Jesse woke up and realized he was right back in Point Pleasant. Poor guy, just wants to get away. No such luck.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

omg the season finale is soon.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elle*

I think its obvious she was murdered. I'd expect that the tape is actually a video of her being murdered. Her murder was like the thing that started the whole chain reaction of Christina coming to PP. In a previous ep Ben burned a tape, which could mean that he was somehow involved in it.

I'm glad the show has finnaly went completely dark. That's why I tuned into it to begin with. Maybe the people that tuned in for the samething and were turned off by the first ep will check it out now since it'll surely appeal to them.
TokyoNiGHTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

I absolutely loved this episode. I loved all the Jesse/Christina scenes. The last one where she tells him she has to go back was adorable. That he's a part of her.

And I'm so glad Christina told Judy. I can't wait to see more of their friendship.

I so want to know what was on that tape. I really think Ben has something to do with it. I don't trust him.

That scene where Boyd tries to drown Meg was awesome. And I love that we get to see Isabelle, I loved that scene in church where she holds Christina's hand.

I love this show. So many things are going on and I can't wait to find out it's all connected.
~Lost and Found~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

i missed the ep do to basketball! but it'll sat at 7 so im good but does the ep give us any info concerning judy and mark i love them together and definatly want to see how that pans out. she needs to get a love interst

SYDNEY: You're the point guy?

VAUGHN: I'm the point guy.
Adorable01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think the fact that we have thirteen episodes is a bad thing... yet. It could be good, since they're ending it in late April, around the time regular shows have their finales... so that could mean they're doing it on purpose so it'll be able to come back with a second season on the same schedule as regular shows.

I was surprised she let Jesse and Judy in. But happy. And I was surprised that in Meg's visions, Christina and Isabelle were hand in hand, which implies to me that Christina will be heading more towards the good side?....

I like the fact that Amber is straying from Boyd and now he's going to have to work even harder to take the town over.

And it'll be really neat to see Judy/Christina to join together and hurt Boyd... I think it'll be really hard for Judy to deal with.

And Terry falling back into the Paula trap frustrates me. It seemed like he was over her, when he walked away at the dance.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can someone please make me some Christina/Judy avies? Anybody?
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
And Terry falling back into the Paula trap frustrates me. It seemed like he was over her, when he walked away at the dance.
I wish he would hang out with Jesse/Christina/Judy more, especially Judy. I totally ship them together
~Lost and Found~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top