Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2020, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

ing this thread because I recently re-watched the pilot and 102. i saw the series once after it aired and then I rewatched it YEARS ago but its been forever. I remember liking it so I wanted to give it another shot.

I like how it started out. It just reminds me of old school teen dramas that used to be on the WB... SO FUN. It also sort of gives me Secret Circle vibes lol. And I love seeing old faces like Elizabeth Harnois, the guy that plays Jesse, and also "marcus" from OTH. lol
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just finished rewatching this entire show...

I really enjoyed episode 4. I like the interaction between Christina and the priest. It was cute when he said he felt love when he held her hand. It was too bad when they killed him off.

But I also ship her with Jesse, I know it’s weird, especially being that his father isn’t his father, but I sort of like the weird pull between them. I was glad that by episode 6 he forgave her and wasn’t still acting cold towards her. It sucks where they ended. I'd like to believe that he didnt actually die and we'd see him in season 2.

It was sorta fun watching Chrstina get darker. She was pretty awesome in the finale and I think we would have seen her go full dark in season 2.

It was great to see Aaron Paul on this show, he’s been everywhere lately. Also Matt Lanter.

Paula is so frustrating! I do kind of like her with Terry though. She got better near the end of the series.

The finale was decent considering it was the last one and we didnt get a season 2.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top