Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I am trying to get everyone to watch PP. If this show gets cancelled, I'll be And James for 2nd season? Love him. PP MUST get to a 2nd season.

Philosophist, snagged a lot.

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
randomalien13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:19 AM
New Fan

I am very happy to have found this thread. I hope that we get a full season one and pray that we get a season two. I would love to see James onscreen again. That would be amazing. Oh and can I be added to the list please? Thanks!
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

I miss not having to watch PP each week with the O.C. does anyone know when it will be back on?
xbox360 gamertag: Chaosxflame ADD me!
LP 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP 4 Life
I miss not having to watch PP each week with the O.C. does anyone know when it will be back on?
Next week.

AlexEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Addicted Fan

thank you for the info alex, can't wait
xbox360 gamertag: Chaosxflame ADD me!
LP 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

i don;'t know if pp is new next week. i know the oc is all new..
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

the new ep airs March 10th, I believe.

James Marsters? Meh. Not that much of a fan, but the bright side is that he'll bring in the fangirls. And hopefully the nielsens.
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey I'm new to the thread. I really love this show. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled.

I love Christina and Judy's friendship and I really hope they can work it out. I think Christina should tell Judy about her, so there aren't any secrets between them.

I loved Judy and Mark in The Last Dance, I hope we get to see more of them. And I wouldn't mind more Judy/Terry scenes. I love Judy, but haven't decided who to ship her with.

Christina and Jesse aren't my favorite ship, but I do love them together. That kiss in the hospital was amazing.

Amber (can I call you Amber?) - Those icons are amazing. Can I ask what font you used in the last two you posted? I've seen them used a lot.
~Lost and Found~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Illyria - Hi and welcome to the thread!

X-6_494 - Yeah, the 10th is right, and ITA about James. Hopefully he'll bring a lot of attention to the show, and a lot of recognition.

Sandra of course you can call me Amber And thank you. The font in the Terry/Christina one is not one I used, since it was a text brush I downloaded from HERE. But in the J/C one, I did do the text, and I used Arial Black. I hope that helps

I like Judy a lot, but right now I like her independent. I like the thing she has going with Mark, and I would love to see some more Jesse/Judy friendship, but I don't 'ship J/J together right now. Judy/Terry I'm a little hesitant about, because they don't really acknowledge each other right now, and besides, I have a thing for Christina/Terry, even though I'm still a Jesse/Christina 'shipper

I agree that Christina should tell Judy. It'd make things so much easier, and it's not that big of a deal since Judy's already scared s---less Knowing the truth may make her less afraid.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
Sandra of course you can call me Amber And thank you. The font in the Terry/Christina one is not one I used, since it was a text brush I downloaded from HERE. But in the J/C one, I did do the text, and I used Arial Black. I hope that helps
Yes that helped, thank you.

I haven't made a definite decision who to ship either. I guess it's to soon to pick just one and stick with it.

I'm not sure if I'd want James Marsters on the show. I guess because PP is a bit like Buffy. But maybe his fans get into PP then, because they probably all know him from Buffy and loved that show. But I'd want him to be evil. He's awesome when he's evil.
~Lost and Found~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I would like James to be evil too. Spike rocked when he was evil. Besides, the whole evilness suits him.

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
randomalien13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the avies, but I was wondering if someone could make me a Judy/Christine one, if they have the time? I would love that. Thanks.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I tape each episode. I am looking forward to this week's new episode. Hopefully Christina and Judy will be friends again.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw, I liked James evil but also when he was conflicted and evil/good

I'll try to make an icon of J/C sometime this week, if no one else makes one sooner
Old 03-07-2005, 08:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so glad PP is back this week! And I agree with you guys, Christina should tell Judy the truth. I think that if anyone would understand, it would be Judy. But it would have been much better if Christina had told her to begin with because now Judy is just really suspicious of her.