Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Je, I got your text! Wowie!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] So lucky! I wish I could drive up, pero syet, I have work! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] dude, grabe na kayo ni Isy! Pa-personal personal invite na kayo galing kay Tita Mimi! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ah! sayang!! actually, c a.pit and mommy ung ininvite pa tlaga and sasabit ako sa knila. haha!! l8r dude, simba kme. ligo pa ko.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>Lindsay! very observable ah!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehehe... i know! i would even have a pose tearing off Zai's shirt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
tear off his shirt? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] eh payat si zz eh... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

i'd [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to tear off vanness or jerry's shirts. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

*runs away before fla finds her...*

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

girls! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

dito ko na post kwento again.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so first, yung aunt ko yung ininvite first ni tita mimi sa inaguration ng new vivid.....march 21st 12 noon... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] eh matagal pa kaming natapos sa aming facial, my mom got out first......

so my mom really did it - aba parang long lost friends sila ni tita mimi noh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] eh si tita mimi naman daw unang nakipagkwentuhan. kse nung una, nakikipagtalo sya in sa phone...eh 2 times yon and my mom was already sa seating area waiting for us... when tita mimi got off the phone eh sabi nya ke mom "my husband..."...nasa shanghai daw kse for work. tapos 15 yrs older yung husband nya. at advertising work sya...then my mom said "he can't live without you huh?" at yun na...nagkwentuhan na sila re vanness....and f4 syempre... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-he's catholic and nagsisimba every sunday. actually when my mom was talking to tita mimi, he called up. di daw mahahatid sis sa ballet lessons tomorrow kse mag sisimba sya.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-maalagain sya sa mga kapatid nya...o di ba. he's close as bunso daw.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-sa opening ng vivid andun din si ATE melody... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] pretty girl (sabi ng nanay eh!) and preho ng mata sila ni vanness....

- sinasama nya si vanness sa grocery when he was younger daw amongst the anak.....tapos maangal pa daw before. pero til now, sya pa din kasa-kasama nya... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] o di ba close tlaga ang mag ina! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

di ko na matandaan ibang kwneto except na mabait naman yung f4 daw - as in they help they're families. my mom even told tita mimi yung interview ni kris ke ken and vanness where he said na yung one day tatatwag sya ke tita mimi at di sya mag work na.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ABA , me assignment pa ako tuloy ke tita mimi - she wants a copy of the ken-vanness interview! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sinabi nya dalhan ko sya.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] mahaba man daw o maikli... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and she said wag na kmeng manuod ng concert kse 100 bucks pa daw, mag pa facial na lang kme! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she's funny...ma meet pa daw namin si vanness.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my aunt said she's having surgery this thurs sa foot nya pero we're there sa 21st! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

okay yun muna ang haba na eh!!! maya na lang yung mga nakalimots kong kwento! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Moderator Manager

aba, close si tita mimi and your mom ah! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] you should've told your mom to ask tita mimi what she thinks of VH! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

syet, xsy, go to Vivid's everyday! Baka nga tama si Tita Meems and makita mo si Vanness....taray! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - she didn't get to ask that, they were busy comparing how they raised their kids eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but she's really proud of vanness. she's praying na he wins nga sa awards thingy this april - even if ayaw ni vanness sya papuntahin sa hongkong eh punta daw sya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jan - i am pretty sure their house is like 5 minutes away vivid lang! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but ayaw kong maging stalker, i'd rather meet vanness sa new vivid salon para masaya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

xsy, ayaw mo lang maging stalker by yourself...pero I'm sure kung may kasama ka, game na db? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] dude, I got your text pala the other day...sorry I couldn't reply coz there's sth wrong with my outgoing text thingy...kainis nga eh! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Vic Zhou filming in Japan for Mars
Posted: March 6, 2004

Yesterday, Zai Zai Vic Zhou went to the famous Sugo racing track in Japan to film several scenes for his new drama “Mars.” There were backsets on the first day of shooting due to snow. Zai Zai, as the leading role, has to risk racing in subzero temperatures.

Zai Zai and Da S, Hsu Xi Yuan, reached Japan yesterday to film for their new drama “Mars.” The main purpose is to shoot many irritating racing scenes. The location this time is Xian Tai Sport Land Sugo racing track. Back in the days, Jacky Chan once filmed the movie “Pi Li Huo” here. In February, director Cai Yue Xun took a special trip to view the scenery.

Yesterday, there were over 300 temporary actors. There were also many heavy-duty motorcycles at the scene. One manufacturing day cost more than 1,000,000HKD. At the same time, to ensure the actors’ safety, the manufacturing unit has to also purchase a huge sum of insurance. It’s no wonder “Mars” named the “most expensive manufactured Taiwan drama.”

The shooting yesterday was effected by the snowstorm many times. The group arrived at the racetrack in high spirits. But because of the incessant snowing, a cancellation was announced in the morning. The weather was better in the afternoon and the filming was able to carry on. But for safety reasons, the manufacturing unit only filmed a part of Zai Zai and Da S scenes yesterday. Zai Zai temporarily doesn’t need to race.

In order to film the numerous racing scenes, Zai Zai attended 10 “heavy-duty motorcycle” driving classes in Taiwan. He, who originally didn’t even have a motorcycle license, of course had some difficulties while riding the heavy-duty motorcycle. Especially driving in the snowstorm. Zai Zai is most worried that his body can’t deal with it and affecting the outcome of the filming. When asked if he was worried about safety, Zai Zai laughingly said, “I’m not worried about this. The drama group is more nervous than I am. I have a lot of confidence in their safety precautions.

Zai Zai was very excited to step foot on the Xian Tai’s racing track. He laughingly said that he feels like a “racer.” His only worry is the snowstorm. The progress of the shooting is fairly tight. He wishes that things would run more smoothly today.

While Zai Zai and Da S are in Japan, they’ll be publicizing due to the fact that “Meteor Garden” is currently being broadcasted in Japan. The 2 will be accepting many Japanese media interviews. There were already over 100 Japanese fans gathered at the filming scene today. All of them have seen “Meteor Garden” and fallen in love with Zai Zai and Da S. They were incessantly screaming their Japanese names.

Source: Sing Tao

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits when posting this elsewhere.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 01:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>xsy, ayaw mo lang maging stalker by yourself...pero I'm sure kung may kasama ka, game na db? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] dude, I got your text pala the other day...sorry I couldn't reply coz there's sth wrong with my outgoing text thingy...kainis nga eh! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
jan - eh kse no ayaw ko tlaga maging stalker esp na kilala na kme ni tita mimi! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] gusto kong maging FRIEND (with benefits? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) si Vanness eh! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

re the ZZ article above : wow! they're sikat in japan na! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Moderator Manager

awwww, ang sweet at bait at close nya sa anak nya! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] tita mimi seems to be the friendly type noh? parang anak nya. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

OMG! ang cute ni vic! karting!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]

Old 03-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

haha! dami nyo ng posts ah and to think im just round... busy watching F4 tapes dat my sis recorded for me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

nways, nku! sabit tlaga ako ke Chrissie sa 21! as in snabhan ko na tita ko na ppnta ako ng LA sa 19! haha!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] sabi ha, hindi paalam. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Isy, it's Ate Wendy! Melody is the kid sis! ung nsa Taiwan, si Ate Stacey. ung kiddo bro nya, i 4got his name.
Old 03-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

oh, it's Geoffrey. ung kiddo bro nya. i have Vanness's Swallow Time with Tita Mimi in it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

re article, yeah! super sikat na sila sa Japan! shet! i wish i can organize my vids now so i can burn u girls copy. i have the vid where he races. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>awwww, ang sweet at bait at close nya sa anak nya! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] tita mimi seems to be the friendly type noh? parang anak nya. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

OMG! ang cute ni vic! karting!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]</STRONG>

yeah close sla eh....actually madaldal si tita mimi, madaldal mom ko..ayun! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Moderator Manager

&lt;-- ay grabe, ang cute talaga! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>
Isy, it's Ate Wendy! Melody is the kid sis! ung nsa Taiwan, si Ate Stacey. ung kiddo bro nya, i 4got his name.</STRONG>
sino bang panganay??? eh yung panganay daw andito - married with kids. sabi nya ke mommy, si wendy yung nasa taiwan kse she's signed up with sony din.

but wendy is here now din, kse punta din daw sa new vivid eh... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited ***isy*** ]

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top