Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2004, 02:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

I LOVE your AV jan!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

i want a REI AV!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

linds - too much Kimi for you to handle ba? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

je - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>I LOVE your AV jan!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]</STRONG>
isn't it fab? i keep staring at it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Ken, wo ai ni, but i love him too...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

xie xie Xsy! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] dude, I'm gonna forever call them Rei and Kira even though they have different chinese names [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

for your viewing pleasure...just coz I thought it was heaps cute [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

love Barbie's outfit! It's sth I'd wear, totally [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Linds, xie xie ulit [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Oh, looky...Kimi and Ken have sth in common: SIEMENS [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I'll HIRE another teacher for you je!! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]</STRONG>
dude! ul learn better if u like the person who are teaching u! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Jan! i love that pic!! im gonna use it as my desktop! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited je12_04 ]
Old 03-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Linds, xie xie ulit [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Oh, looky...Kimi and Ken have sth in common: SIEMENS [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yup. good girl! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i can't believe you noticed that!

and about barbie's outfit, i'd [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to wear that too but alam mo naman dito. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

i can't wait for MARS!!! feeling ko mai-inlove ako kay rei... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

i can't believe you noticed that!

</STRONG>
trust me. I'm a stickler for details [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Je, true, you'll learn better nga if you like the teacher [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Xsy, db, kakainlove talaga si Rei...my ghad, the whole thing where she stabbed herself with the sharpening knife kse that beeyotch bumped her desk and Rei licked the blood off of her hand...pucha! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:
2004/02/28 news
http://www.vicpower.net/asp/dispbbs....ID=15&ID=14908

Idol dramas too violent,
parents protesting having bad influences on children

2004/02/28 China Times Daily Taiwan

Only the part related to Mars is translated
-----------------------------------------------------------

Gang-based Outsider was popular
and the upcoming Idol dramas ((Mars is mentioned) have lots of violence, fighting and racing.
Love instead becomes a subplot.

When outsider was being broadcasted, there were too many bloody violent scenes.
Many parents called or wrote the TV network to protest,
therefore, many revenging scenes had to be cut.

Mars is adapted from Japanese Manga, and the story and plot are dark and gloomy.
Every main character has an abnormal personality.
Chen Ling, played by Zaizai, saw his mother committed suicide by hanging herself
when he was little and grew up to become a playboy, a walking sex organ.
The character played by big S was sexually molested by her father when she was little and suffered from autism.
The character played by JunCan An was even tried by a juvenile court for murdering and required psychiatric treatments.

Director Tsai says" Indeed Mars is different from the romantic and aesthetic Meteor Garden; it explores human's nature from the dark side."
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 03-07-2004, 02:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

cute barbie outfit - love the scarf! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

kimi ken & beckham have SIEMENS in common! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

je - WHATTTTTTTT? [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] no, go learn with ZZ sa guitar playing - kahit pa yung Albert hammond ng Strokes maging teacher mo eh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>
i can't wait for MARS!!! feeling ko mai-inlove ako kay rei... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LINDS - omg! sinasabi ko sa iyo the character...naku, i am a sucker for bad boys eh! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

jan - basta MARS is the best! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i love it!!! rei/kira shipper tlaga for life! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lai Ya Yan Slaps Da S, making her cry

(IMG:http://udn.com/NEWS/MEDIA/1861727-744497.jpg)
Lai Ya Yan NGed 4 times to complete this slapping scene

Lai Ya Yan, a fairly new actress, outlawed at a scene in "Mars," slapping Da S 4 times. This made Da S shed tears at the scene. Although this is apart of the drama, but Lai Ya Yan had to hit Da S which is really a big challenge. She said, "My hands were originally comparatively large. I'm afraid that a thoughtlessness and carelessness will make me accidentally injure someone. And for me to be so fierced to Da S I really am a bit scared."

This scene took 4 tries to reach director Cai Yue Xun's perfection request. Lai Ya Yan said, "When I returned home after filming the hitting scene I discovered that my hands were wounded. I feel embarrassed, Da S is probably really hurt." Barbie Hsu and Vic Zhou's "Mars" is currently being filmed.

Source: udn-news-entertainment

Translated by Amy of faithful4ver Please give proper credits when posting elsewhere.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>LINDS - omg! sinasabi ko sa iyo the character...naku, i am a sucker for bad boys eh! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
another thing ken & kimi have in common. pain. i mean si ken piercings tus si kimi may tattoo. sana totoo si YF kase super i love him talaga! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] kahit mafia sya, i don't care!!!

aaahhh, MARS!!! grabe, i don't wanna spoil myself pero i can't help not reading the post. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i'm sure i'm gonna love the series. lalo na kase zz & barbie!!! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

&lt;-- okay, this is cute! mas masusuot ko to.

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]

Old 03-07-2004, 02:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>xie xie Xsy! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] dude, I'm gonna forever call them Rei and Kira even though they have different chinese names [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]</STRONG>
ako din...its easier to remember them in their jap names eh! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

hey linds - did i tell you me isang teaser pinakits cousin ko - with kimi speaking in english tapos hirap sya - kse parang german tongue na nde mo ma intindihan accent nya? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but heck, cute tlaga! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

DaS & ZZ

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

Linds, girl...it's okay to read the reports re: filming of Mars [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Lai Ya Yan Growls Loudly, Da S tears spill

"Mars" actress, Lai Ya Yan (Mimi from MGII/Tina from Love Storm) was actually daring enough to unreasonable quarrel with female lead Da S, Barbie Hsu. She roared loudly bringing tears to Da S' eyes? Actually this is an adversary scene in "Mars." Lai Ya Yan said, "If there was a person who didn't know what was going on and sees this adversary scene between Da S and I, they will definitely think this way. Therefore after recieving the script I had the butterflies."

Would the staff members at the scene that saw this adversary scene between Da S and Lai Ya Yan not dare to worry about whether or not Lai Ya Yan would be too into her role, leading to really deliver evilness with Da S? Lai Ya Yan laughingly said, "Of course not! I can very clearly separate work from private. Plus Da S really looks after me, why would we not be in good terms!"

From Barbie Hsu and Vic Zhou's "Mars" is currently in the process of filming. The role that Lai Ya Yan plays is "Qing Mei" who has a shuai personality, a daring to love and daring to hate girl. And Da S plays "Qi Luo" who has a strong personality, soft on the outside but hard inside. Due to the fact that both of them will fall in love with Zai Zai's role, "Ling," Qing Mei would find every chance possible to be aggressive with Qi Lou.

To Lai Ya Yan, the most difficult thing to act isn't Qing Mei's daring to love and hate personality, but how be aggressive in every way possible to an experienced actor like Da S since she isn't talkative and furthermore wouldn't quarrel with others.

Lai Ya Yan admits that this is the first time she has confronted such a role, the role is indeed very hard to seize. "Everyone just forgot how I was bad to Cai Yi Lin. I never thought that in 'Mars' that I will again bully Da S." Lai Ya Yan expressed, "To be this fierce towards Da S I really am a bit afraid. The pressure is tremendous." To add on that director Cai Yue Xun has very high demands. Postration after filming a scene is common. What's more is that there are fighting scenes. Her two hands hurt from hitting.

Source: Ming Sheng Bao

Translated by Amy of faithful4ever Please give proper credits when posting elsewhere.
ooh, another pretty wallie [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
Old 03-07-2004, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

aba, ilan days lang ako nawala, swapangan na ba ng boys? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so, di ko pala pwede sabihin na type ko rin si ken and vic.... [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OMG, isy, close na close na talaag family niyo kay vann ha! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] wow nmn, thanks for all those facts! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] o db, feeling ko tuloy alam ko na life nya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] go do the vivid thing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] wow, makikita mo si vann up close! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

yay, dami nnmn pics! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i can't wai to see mars na! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] cute barbie outfit! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

jan: [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your new av! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

linds: naks, kimi obsessed pa rin! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] wo hu xi ni pa rin? grabe ka na! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

isy, marie: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

je: wow, you know how to pay the guiatar? [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] galing!

av
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top