Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>
really, vann's in LA and my honey's in SF? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] my other honey's in melbourne now. so you all know that i don't wanna be in the phils. right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah! mine's still in Taiwan. always in that area. not interested in going here. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

i just hung up the mobile with Chrissie. i spoke with her aunt who went to Tita Mimi's Vivid today for facial. nways, un nga, they had pics all over the place with those huge F4 posters on wall. hehe. nways, they chatted with Tita Mimi and un, Vanness nga daw is here but super busy and always out coz of his album. but he will be at the ribbon cutting of the new Vivid at Alhambra on the 21st. he'll be leaving LA on the 22nd heading back to Taiwan then concert on the 26-28. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] oh, they even asked Tita Mimi if they could take pics with her and she refused coz she has no make-up daw and her hair's not fix. shocks! me pnagmanahan tlaga si Vanness! hehehe... Auntie Sue said that she looks better w/o make-up and Tita Len said suplada coz she refused the pic thing. hehehe..
Old 03-05-2004, 02:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

girls! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

okay important parts on my aunt's fishing trip [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] to vivid's....

- vanness is here in LA right now recording! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
- the new vivid health & beauty in alhambra will open on march 21st with you know who gracing the ribbon cutting. he will be going back to taiwan on the 22nd (presumably practicing for the concerts he's having in Pinas -- anyways di rin sure si tita mimi eh)
- then vanness will be in HK for an asia movie awards thingy - kse nominated sya for Star Runner [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so anyways me mga pics pa nga sila kso not with tita mimi kse pag dating nila don wala sya, itinawag pa na me clients sila....eh pagdating ni tita mimi naka sweats lang daw and all.....kaya nung paalis sila di sila nakapag pic kse di daw nakaayos and naka make up si tita meems.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] napapakanta ako ng "you're so vain" ni carly simon ah! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] j/k lang noh, but its funny..... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so am literally breathing the same air as vanness' now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] kso i wanna be in San Francisco! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] oh well, life sucks! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 03-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

uy gusto kong mapanuod yung Sarah teen princess na yan!!! i dunno the tfc sked eh! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>Marie, yeah, that Paolo B. thing was posted a long time ago. he hates F4! i mean, whatever!!

yeah, Vanness is in LA while Ken is in San Francisco!! and i'm trap at the middle!!! waaaahhhh!!!! wish ko lang ksama si ZaiZai!! asa pa!!</STRONG>
eh kasi nget-pa sya! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] insecure! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Vann in LA, Ken in SF... baka 2 silang punta sa ribbon cutting?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

oo nga Je, wish mo lang! [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:25 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***:
<STRONG>

napapakanta ako ng "you're so vain" ni carly simon ah! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] j/k lang noh, but its funny..... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so am literally breathing the same air as vanness' now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] kso i wanna be in San Francisco! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] oh well, life sucks! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
alam mo ang weird! that song was stuck in my head! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

punta ka na SF! yeah ryt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marian16:
<STRONG>

Vann in LA, Ken in SF... baka 2 silang punta sa ribbon cutting?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]</STRONG>

paksyet if that happens! baka maiyak na ako nyan! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

if we decide to go.....malamang kme lang pinoy! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

kso takot akong ma disappoint if they're suplado or whatever....sana nde! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

btw nabanggit din ni tita mimi ke auntie sue na narinig daw nya that 5566 is not that liked sa Pinas....auntie sue said yeah di kse charismatic, unlike f4! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] panay bola ni auntie sue ke tita meems! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] esp when asked who she liked among them sinagot nya eh silang lahat! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-05-2004, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

hey girls, been so MIA, that i'm super late na sa balita! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i'll catch up mmyang gabi promise! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] miss you all! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

av
Old 03-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

hey girls, been so MIA, that i'm super late na sa balita! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i'll catch up mmyang gabi promise! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] miss you all! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
fla!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i miss you girl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

yeah you better catch up kundi matatabunan na yung latest chismis! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

haha! nagpost ka din pla Chrissie. hehe..

Marie! remember Ryan Ramos? he's on my friendster. 2 na anak nya! shet! ang sagwa ng itsura nya! i even found Max! wtf! ano ngs2han ko dun? maganda ang buhok, payat at matangkad! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] typical.
Old 03-05-2004, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] miss you all! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Fla!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] MIA ah!! haha!! i knew you would drop here coz of Isy's texts. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

oh sarah teen princess is on TFC! manuod na ako before i sleep... i hope i havent forgotten anything impt re: vanness... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Old 03-05-2004, 02:43 AM
Total Fan

ay! double post! pasensya na po! [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] na ako dito! daming ini-encode! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited Marian16 ]
Old 03-05-2004, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

mamya ka alis. me PM me sau.
Old 03-05-2004, 02:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

hmmm anong new thread title sa MC thread????? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top