Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know...i just read that. i actually wasn't all that surprised...but i am upset
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:22 AM
New Fan

Kyle XY has been ignored and treated as a cash cow by ABC Family for too long. The writing is good, the acting is good, and the series itself is good. Which is why they took advantage of our dedication and patience.

It's time for the show to move to a bigger network that can afford to promote and schedule on a regular basis.

To do this, we have to get the attention of other networks and the producers. ABC Studios will retain the rights, but the show could be shown on another network.

Here's my short list of candidates:

. ABC Network, which would open it up to a much broader audience.
. USA Network, which is about to see their hit series "Monk" end by choice.
. Sci Fi Network, which is a valid alternative, but very much run like ABC Family.

How about some suggestions on how to approach these organizations? I think postcards are an okay way, but to be taken seriously, something more direct is needed.

Any suggestions from our dedicated fans?
jian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'm sad about Amanda/Kyle. It was just so heartbreaking because you know that they both love each other and the stupid Kyle/Jessi thing is just making it's way into a triangle. It makes me sad. Definitely predictable that Amanda was going to walk in on them, but it makes me feel better that he was only practicing on her instead of actually wanting to kiss her...
I think the whole kiss thing was so forced... I mean, I can see Jessi suggesting it, she loves him, but Kyle accepting? It doesn't make much sense, I cried in the end
Nitinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

i just read , i can't say i'm surpised the way abc was advertizing it (or not advertizing it) you watch the channel, 10 mentions of secret life and zero mentions of kyle xy.

are they at least letting it finish its season?
Old 02-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well yah Jessi wanted a kiss from Kyle so she suggested it, but Kyle was only doing it to help save Amanda. No offense but I'm glad Kymanda is done with, now we can start with Kessi. I thought the kiss was smoken, can't wait for some more Kessi scenes from whatever episodes we have left ^^
They better finish showing Kyle XY, they wouldn't pull a Disney would they?
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Gizziefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

It kind of feels like Roswell, where he's 'destined' to be with someone like him, but he loves the girl next door, and then it becomes this whole love triangle, I want to say Kyle/Amanda are endgame, but I don't know .

Tutor_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Ugh, I missed the preview for next week.

I actually loved Kyle XY tonight. Kyle being drunk was really hilarious. And I got a tad excited for the second I thought Declan was about to admit he was into Kyle...but it was about his ankle. Oh how they tease us.

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
icygrrl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

amazing new episode..outstanding!!!!!!!!! i loved it so much!! loved it was pretty much a keclan episode!! i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!! Foss came back! i wondered what happened to him! i can't believe that Adam died when declan was telling kyle about his ankle i got teary..loved the "i love you guys" declan needs to admit how much he really loves kyle..tonight it really showed!!!!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry for the DP but I wanted to provided everyone with the link to help save the show is they are interested:

Save KyleXY
Nonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

thanks for the links...
still sad about whats happening
~Susan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh, I love this show! I am so sad it is being cancelled..

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

What? It's being cancelled?

I just got into it! and caught up with all 2 seasons...and I'm sad that it's being cancelled. Unfortunate!

Tutor_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know! :/ It is such a great show with an amazing story line and cast.

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
jump the sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new episode tonight..i've probably get around to watching it tomorrow

edit: amazing episode...so sad!!!!!! what a hero kyle is!! i was so happy that he was able to save the baby and nicole!!! the hugs were adorable and i was so happy that andy came back. no declan i was sad about that but other than that...i loved the episode!

Last edited by ocfan27; 02-10-2009 at 08:32 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top