Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

That was terrible as a series finale. It would have been OK as a season finale because it gave a "few" answers but created new questions as well. I'm sure that episode was not really meant to be the END of the series itself because there were still too many blanks. The writers could have simply filled in the blanks (as a series finale) by just giving us a Kyle (or one of the other characters) voice over of what eventually happens to end the story. It could have been something like Kyle's voice saying "My brother (Cassidy) and I decided to work together to fight the evil side of Latnok", "Amanda eventually moved away to college but we remain friends", "Andy and Josh ended up going to the same college together and later got married"....you know anything could have been said in the ending voice-over to create better closure for the series.
WBoverlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I read somewhere that the writers did'nt know this was their last eppisode. ABC sux! they did'nt even give the writers time to end the story well.

Michael & Nikita Finn & Rachel Jeff & Brita Alex & Mason
Santana & Finn Friendship
aNnA26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Correct. The episodes were already written and shot before they found out they got canceled.

| JOIN the mentalist| icon
Kai_Abercrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

finally got around to watching the series finale...Cassidy is a serious jerk and so are all the others at Latnock...
especially Nate-he's creepy! I can't believe that Andy just left like that... Josh was so upset!
Kyle shirtless Declan is amazing!! love him!yay for Declan remembering the old days with Kyle!!!
clones of Kyle? Crazy! Kyle's dangerous plan...hope it worked!! Declan helping Josh rig up a web cam to talk to Andy
Josh/Andy Nate's Kyle Collection...creepy! Kyle's jump was awesome!! Cassidy in the house-crazy!!
When Kyle threw/punched him....that was so awesome!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cassidy is Kyle's brother????? wait..what????
Is that even possible? that was the end??? what!! that was not a series finale...so many unanswered questions...good as a season finale!! but not as a series finale! i don't believe it...i can't believe its over
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:24 PM
New Fan

I see many of you are saddened with the cancellation of Kyle XY so I thought I'd post here and let you know about our campaign to try and save the show. Forgive me if there has been a post regarding this already, but I looked and I didn't see one. ABC Family is done with Kyle XY but the fans aren't. That's why we are trying to get another network to pick it up. It's been done before for other shows and the fans want to do it for Kyle. The only way we can do this is by writing letters to ABC Studios and other networks and informing them about the situation and why Kyle XY would do well on their station. All past successful campaigns were successful because of letter writing. Signing online petitions won't really help. So please, if you love Kyle XY as much as I do, write a letter today to save the show. If you can't afford to send mail, no worries as there are volunteers that are helping to print and mail off letters. Please visit savekylexy.com for the addresses to these networks and for ways to help save this wonderful series. We can't let that last episode be the series finale. I know you all agree with the fact that it pretty much tied nothing up for us and only left us with more questions.

Thank you for reading.

Save KyleXY

Last edited by KyleXYSoul; 03-20-2009 at 03:29 PM
KyleXYSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:35 PM
New Fan

EDIT: Sorry about that, I'm new around here and I keep messing up the posts. It's confusing me that my new post is showing up on the first page of this thread rather than the last.
KyleXYSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

so i know way after the fact, and that no one will probably read this or care. but i finally got up the nerve to watch the last few episodes. i stopped in a fear that it'll end in a bad cliffhanger. of course i was bored this weekend, and decided to watch the last six episodes. wow that had to be the worst way to end a show! hopefully abc family regrets canceling it, espically since i think they cancelled a lot of shows afterwards. the least abc family could have done was give the writters warning so that they could make an alture ending (like everwood did). maybe they can make a movie like they did for dead like me.

as for the overall episode, it was really good. i liked all the twists and turns, just wish that i could have watched knowing that i'll be watching the next season live.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I love Kyle XY! I wish they got a more proper ending to the show. That's why I created this RPG group so come check it out if you're into roleplaying: Kyle XY Season 3 RPG
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I miss Kyle XY, it should be on tonight coz its Monday.

Michael & Nikita Finn & Rachel Jeff & Brita Alex & Mason
Santana & Finn Friendship
aNnA26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

I know, I miss it, too.
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Stupid ABC.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantPepper (View Post)
Stupid ABC.
Could not agree more Stupid ABC Family
Olderroswellfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

I want a movie so bad.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

I would love a movie too!

It would definitely be great to clear up all the loose ends that were left.

I miss this show so much. I'm so mad they canceled it. GRRR!

| JOIN the mentalist| icon
Kai_Abercrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Jessi the final wasn't terrible
Videl-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top