Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Addicted Fan

I was hoping that Melissa would leave. She was getting on my nerves. I laughed at Rock's reaction to her joining the boys. The boys don't seem happy about getting Melissa on their team.
abw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

The weddng thing had to be fake. No way someone would go to Hells Kitchen for their WEDDING! Then again, they did get to be on tv.

hopefully melissa will f up with the boys as well and then get kicked off.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I am seriously bothered by Melissa's hair. Someone please hand her a brush or a pair of scissors for that mop. There's no excuse for someone to go on television looking like that. If she insists on having such long hair, she needs to tie it back when she's working in the kitchen. ALL the time, not just some of the time like she does. (I think that's probably why it looks so bad, she has it tied back then takes it down to look pretty.)

I noticed in the previews that it appears to be tied back next week. I hope Rock has a talk without her about it that leads to her putting her hair back. I don't think the men are going to put up with her bullying.

Quote:
And I'm sorry but what kind of bride chooses to have her reception on Hell's Kitchen? I'm hoping it was staged and they already had a real one somewhere else.
And I'm guessing they already had a honeymoon planned. I'm sure the resort is nice and all, but what if they were going to Paris or Hawaii?

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Melissa's hair is terrible - it looks like a rat's nest. She definitely should have it tied back all the time in the kitchen.

I hope the honeymoon the chef gave the bride and groom is useable at anytime. I can see the show just saying they were off to Green Valley but really, they were going to their real honeymoon.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Is it too much to hope that they had a real reception too, and that this was just a recreation?

Also, I noticed people ordering things that were not on the menu that was discussed. I guess the menu was the regular one that they prepare every episode with risotto and Wellington plus the items the Blue Team made for the tasting.

Old 07-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

I really hope it was. I just can't imagine any bride in their right mind agreeing to having her real reception at HK knowing that there was a huge possibility that half her guests wouldn't get fed.

I noticed that too about the menu. I thought they were going to have a completely different menu created especially for the reception.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

I thought they were going to have a different menu too. I don't understand why they have so much trouble getting everything out since they prepare almost the exact same meal every time. There might be slight variations, but they always have risotto and Wellington. Isn't there a learning curve?

Old 07-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

You would think so. But they always seem to mess up the stuff they make every single day.

Well, thank goodness Melissa is gone! I didn't get why Chef Ramsay made the blue team each pick two people for nomination when Chef didn't even end up asking them for their answer/opinion. I also didn't get why he tried to make it seem like he was going to get rid of Brad or the other guy (my mind is totally blanking). That was lame.

I love that a line chef, an executive chef and two sous-chefs got beaten by a nanny, a short-order cook and a pastry chef.

Rock has a mighty bad temper! Holy cow. I don't care to see that again at all. It wasn't even an entertaining bad temper - it was a "Whoa, get out of the way before he tries to hurt me" kind of temper. Although it was pretty cruel to get him to go all the way to the photoshoot just to pick up the trash. I know they've done something like that before but it's not really necessary. The blue team had enough trash to sift through.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Rock went crazy over having to sort the recyclables. Gross that they had to pick it out of the trash, but it hardly looked like major trash will all sorts of rotting food. Most of it looked like recyclables.

I think this episode definitely showed Melissa wasn't as good as she was pretending to be. She needed constant coaching from the guys, kind of like she tried to constantly coach Julia.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rock did go insane. But hey, he got to sit in the limo or whatever and chill for a while before he had to take the trash while the others had to keep working. He should hae been happy that he at least got a little break.

Really glad that Melissa is gone. She just irritated me.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank god Melissa is gone. I couldn't stand her.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennarose (View Post)
Gross that they had to pick it out of the trash, but it hardly looked like major trash will all sorts of rotting food. Most of it looked like recyclables.
Yah, I thought there'd be tons of rotting food mixed in with the recyclables but what they had wasn't all that bad and definitely not bad enough to warrant Rock going completely insane.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

I thought it was funny when Rock said to Ramsay that he'd never seen anything in the trash worth picking out. (Obviously Jen would disagree.) I immediately thought of recycling but I think he assumed it was going to be all food and regular trash.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Addicted Fan

I was glad Brad left instead of Bonnie. Bonnie is my favourite person and Josh is my second favourite person. I was happy that both of them were safe. Ramsey really got me when he said Bonnie name and then paused and said 'wake up' or something. I really thought that she was leaving.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was glad too. I really like Bonnie and want her to stay. I think Josh should have hone though.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top