Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad that Jen admitted her mistake and put herself on the chopping block , but she will either be the next woman to go or Bonnie will be next.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

I think the women who look down on Julia for not knowing much about a high end restaurant are probably right. If she can't prep for high end service and doesn't know what a lot of the items are, she probably isn't going to win. But at least she can cook when they get to that point and they should let Chef Ramsey decide whether or not she wins.

I cannot stand Jen. HATE.

No, they never said what illness Aaron has. I really did not need to know he's still having problems with cramping. Ew.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Yah, Julia's a longshot for winning but they let her on the show for a reason so they shouldn't be the ones bringing up her lack of experience. To me, lack of experience is a lot better than lack of kitchen ethics (ie. using rotten food or trying to feed garbage to customers). The others seemed barely fazed at what Jen did. Is that a regular occurence in restaurants?

None of the guys are standing out for me and I think I dislike all of them. The only one of the girls I really like is Bonnie but I don't think she's going to do so well. This season isn't like last year at all where there was a standout from the first episode in Heather.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I can't stand Jen. I think that she should have left instead of Joanna. I kind of like Bonnie, but other than that no one stands out as my favourite.
abw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is that a regular occurence in restaurants?
Not in any restaurant I've worked in. I'd fire my cooks if they did that.

Old 06-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

I sure hope other managers have the same ethics as you.

Oh great, I just noticed Joanna's from Detroit. I hope she's working at a fancier place than Applebees.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I dont really like anyone this year.

I'm glad Aaron left though, he was making ME nervous.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

It was good to finally see the others commenting on Jen's mistake last week.

I have to say - I love when they have to do the taste tests. It's fun to watch. What do you think about the accusations of Bonnie cheating? From what I could tell, she could originally hear Chef Ramsay but after he adjusted her headphones, she couldn't anymore. Besides, if she really wanted to cheat, she wouldn't have said anything at all about being able to hear and/or she would've answered all 3 questions correctly.

I know Bonnie's not the most experienced chef around but she's the only one I really like on the show. I dislike all the guys (Rock seems the most competent but I don't like his attitude) and I dislike the rest of the girls with the possible exception of Julia but again, she's not very experienced either.

I wasn't sad to see Vinnie go at all. It was funny that both Rock and Jen tried to nominate someone other than the worst performer and Chef Ramsay overruled them both.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like Bonnie the best too from what ive seen of the show.

Honestly, I think that Ramsay really likes Bonnie. I know that he yells at her and calls her a dumb blonde, but I think thats all for tv purposes and him trying to keep his image. Because in all the personal conversations with the girls and Ramsay her and him seem to flirt alot. Maybe thats just me.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Heh, I think Chef likes Bonnie too. Was the worst thing he called her a dumb blonde? He usually goes way more harsh on people.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Rock seems a little arrogant but he's my favorite of the guys and Julia or Bonnie are my favorites of the women. It's interesting that no one picked on Bonnie for being a nanny instead of a restaurant chef the way they did Julia for being a Waffle House chef.

I don't know why Ramsay bothered to let Rock and Jen do the nominating when he obviously knew who he wanted up for "take off your jacket"ing.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't know why Ramsay bothered to let Rock and Jen do the nominating when he obviously knew who he wanted up for "take off your jacket"ing.
I think part of it was to see if they'd pick the worst people on their teams, or base their nominations off of personal feelings. (They both failed.)

As to tonight's episode... Melissa makes me want to reach through my TV and just... Beat some sanity into her. Honestly. She's like a female Hitler with a soul patch. I hated that she ruined the duck breast and then tried to pass the blame to Julia, who told her that the duck was done.
potostfbeyeluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know, I reallly wanted Melissa gone. Why the heck does she get another chance?
Old 07-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess they had to make up for losing two people in an earlier episode , so no elimination.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Man, Melissa was driving me up the wall!! I'm not happy at all that she was given a second chance although I do find it funny that she's now with the boys especially after Rock said he didn't think he could stand ever working with her. Hopefully the girls can pull it together now.

And I'm sorry but what kind of bride chooses to have her reception on Hell's Kitchen? I'm hoping it was staged and they already had a real one somewhere else.