Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG!!!! Spoiler ahead.....

I just finished watching the finale! Andrea's dead!

I was not expecting that. It sucks I think that next season either Andrea'll cross over or she'll stick around and help Melinda help spirits cross over. A part of me really hopes she isn't dead though. Would they really kill off one of the main characters? This all makes me excited for next season.

-Leora
Old 05-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

i loved the episode!! ok some spoilers. and i dont wanna use spoiler tags cause i usually mess them up.

SPOILER!!!!!

i kinda suspected that about Andrea, from last week's episode. Just seemed too easy that she was right where the plane crashed. And then of course, all the little clues in the episode. I cried when her brother read the message on the watch. And the hat guy behind Andrea at the end! I can't believe they ended right there! We need the new season now! ((and i'm a little mad that the flight attendent spirit that Melinda was talking too still stayed with the hat guy.....lol did they ever give him a name??))

END OF SPOILER!!!

Last edited by WildAtHeart; 05-06-2006 at 07:50 PM
Old 05-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Alright, I have to vent.

Spoilers!

The term "Jaw Dropping" doesn't even explain my feeling when it hit me. And I have to say, I'm usually a little quicker to pick up on these things, but I had no idea until Andrea's brother hugged Melinda. Then it hit me. I'm totally blown away. I don't care if they bring her back next season as a spirit. She can't stick around as a spirit forever. That's the whole point of the show... She helps them cross over. I can't see Melinda asking her or going along with her staying here. I'm shocked.

Spoilers over...

Have we heard if it got picked up for another season yet. It better have...
Old 05-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I know! I was a little slow to catch on too...

When Melinda actually physically hugged her brother, I was like 'WHA---?!'

A very nice finale to the season though I was sorry about Andrea...
Old 05-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

I wasn't spoiled at all, so I was totally shocked!!! Are you freaking kidding me??? I can't believe she's dead. What is it with shows and killing people off??? The end was so heartbreaking.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I know! I was definitely a bit teary....

I wasn't spoiled either so it was a surprise...
Old 05-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Banned

The Spoiler code is [*SP] Boo! [/SP]

Remove the * and it should come out as...

Spoiler:

Please remember that actual spoilers (information about an episode before it airs) can only be talked about on the Spoilers Board.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Ok, crying sucks I watched the season finale last night and cried when I realized Andrea was dead. So today I woke up with my eyes all swollen and red. Great.

I totally didn't see that coming.. and I usually catch on to things rather quickly.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Someone asked if the show was coming back and yes it is!!!

Also, I knew there was something up about Andrea coming back from the city last week so quickly. I just felt it was a tv error, but still didn't give me any idea she was the one that was dead. I'm very upset about this and still am. I loved Aisha Tyler in this role and Andrea and Melinda are to close. Its definitly going to be frustrating for her next season and then how does she trust someone else to tell them the truth. I don't want it to be real, but it seems it is.

I hate that hat guy, I was hoping he'd be a bit more creepy, but still he better leave Andrea alone!

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 05-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

GW is mentioned here in this article along with the rest of this year's shows:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...DGM9IMFLC1.DTL

This part made me mad:

Quote:
"Ghost Whisperer," CBS, Fridays. Grade: C. Uncommonly lame, this series should be a C- at best, but a whole lot of people found and liked it on a Friday night. Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts were prominent stars in most episodes, so maybe there's your real clue. It couldn't have been the writing or the believability -- she talks to dead people. Ah, but the show lived. CBS won.
I love how the idiot critic cites the "only" reason this show is doing well is because of JLH's breats. How moronic a comment can there be?

This is why I don't read what the so-called critics have to say about anything anymore. They either kiss the network and or studio's asses for shows and movies which are terrible and degrade honest-to-goodness shows like GW with "witty" comments like these. It has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with their opinion or not. It is the fact they don't give fair and honest assessments of the shows which is why I am bringing this up.

Case in point: The guy cites a "fluff" factor of not allowing "Bones" to reach anotehr level? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? Seriously? I am not being sarcastic when I ask this. Do these critics -- or their editors -- Actually READ what these guys and gals actually write, or are they so complacement or just overburden with deadlines they figure whatever they write is just brilliant and doesn't need explanation?
Old 05-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

I actually love how they do not show her boobs on this show, that critic has not seen many episodes. I love how they always have her in those big flowing outfits and mostly covered up.

I hope Andrea is back next season I would be very upset if she doesn't stay on.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Trying out the spoiler code, just in case. In regards to S2:

Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing the spoiler code. I always wondered how people did that.

icon by jess
Old 07-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We just had the plane ep tonight in australia and that freaked me out, I can't wait for part 2

I hope this doesn't spoiled it for anyone for oversea fans
Old 09-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thought I should bring the threa dback up since the new season starts tomorrow finally. i'm not moving form my tv once when its on lol
Old 09-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for bumping it back up. I have to work, but it's already set to record. Can't wait to see what happens. I'm not sure if i'm going to like Camryn Manheim instead of Aisha, but we'll see what happens.

icon by jess
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top