Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker

I teared up again this week too.
Great post..and Yes.. I teared up again as well. And I probably will during the next episode too.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 10-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

New episode Tomorrow ! can't wait

does anyone know the ratings for the last episode? I want to know if they were as good as the premiere
Old 10-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If I remember correctly I think the ratings dropped a little, but they were still really good.

Looking foward to the ep tomorrow too!

Tomorrow's ep:

Friday, October 7
"Ghost, Interrupted"

Melinda meets Zoë, an audacious dead girl haunting Natalie, her twin sister. Natalie is stuck in a psychiatric ward for believing that Zoë is still "with" her. Melinda must convince everyone that Natalie is not crazy before it’s too late.
I know better
Old 10-07-2005, 05:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I love the fact that I get to see David every week I havent had that since Roswell aired! Of course he was a bad guy but still....

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
Old 10-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really like tonight's episode. Cool concept.

I liked the flashbacks...my mom watched with me and she cried lol
The ending got me sad too, I get all sad when they say good bye
Old 10-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I thought they were gonna play the fiance episode and then tonight I found out it was the twins one.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I missed it tonight! I fell asleep before it came on. Can someone please tell me what happened?
I know better
Old 10-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guess what everyone??

Ghost Whisperer is kicking butt in the ratings.. It was the highest rated show on Friday!
I know better
Old 10-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

^yes! that make me so happy!

and i would tell you what happened...but i'm terrible at trying to summarize stuff
Old 10-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I really like this show. Jennifer is perfect for the role IMHO. Plus, I think her and David make a great onscreen couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTUgal21
Guess what everyone??

Ghost Whisperer is kicking butt in the ratings.. It was the highest rated show on Friday!
That's great news!
Old 10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

I really enjoyed this episode. Glad to hear it's continuing to do well in the ratings.

Mimo - I agree about JLH being perfect for the role. I also agree about her and David making a great onscreen couple.

Shauna - I will try to give you a brief overview. 1. We received a little more background on Melinda's relationship with her grandmother. Very sweet and sad part of the episode. We see flashbacks of when her grandmother died. She was a teenager. Her and her grandmother were very close of course and shared the same ability. Up until the point of her grandmother's death we find out that alot of the time she couldn't tell the difference between people who were alive and people who were dead. It seems her ability really kicked in after her grandmother's death. I enjoyed all of the scenes with her and her grandmother. 2. One of the other subplots was Melinda setting Andrea up with one of her husband's friends/co-workers. They go out on a double date. It seems to be going well although the blind date guy (can't remember his name) mentions his ex a couple of times. Melinda and hubby leave to take care of something leaving Andrea and her date by themselves. They have a good time but he gets a call from his ex. After the call Andrea tells him he's not really single yet because he brought up his ex a couple of times and then got a call from his ex late at night and didn't tell her he was out on a date. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and they part on good terms.......she tells him to call her once he gets past the ex. 3. We got several cute moments from Melinda and her husband. I love these two. So sweet. 4. The main storyline was about a set of twins..........one was dead and the other one was alive but in a mental insititution of sorts. The twin that's alive can't see her twin but feels her and can kind of hear her. This is what originally got her sent to the institution. No one believed her and thought she was crazy. The parents...mom especially couldn't deal with it. The patients at the hospital are out on a day trip when the alive twin steals something from Melinda's shop...........she wants out of the hospital. Melinda sees the dead twin at the same time the alive twin is at her shop. The employee from the mental hospital comes into the shop looking for the alive twin. The dead twin doesn't want Melinda to tell him where her twin is but of course Melinda has to, so the alive twin gets taken back to the hospital. Anyways the story proceeds from there with Melinda getting involved at the urging of the dead twin. The dead twin was definitely pretty audacious. I liked the whole twin concept and it was a fun episode to watch. The dead twin can't move on because her sister is in the mental hospital when she shouldn't be because she's not crazy. Plus the dead twin has been keeping the secret that she slept with her sister's boyfriend on the night she died. Melinda can see the dead twin of course and the alive twin realizes this and they form a bond. The parents of the alive twin aren't happy with Melinda's involvement once they find out she can see the dead twin which of course they don't believe. The dead twin leaves a message for the father and the father starts to believe enough to go talk to Melinda. A couple of really great scenes with Melinda, dead twin, and the father..........the dead twin believed the other twin was her father's favorite. Anyways at the end the twins come to a peace and the dad realizes his daughter isn't crazy and never was. The dead twin crosses over.

Not the best recap since I'm at work but that pretty much covers it.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Guess what everyone??

Yay.. It make me It was really good show last Friday... I cant wait to watch that show this friday night.. it should be good.. Eeeeeeeee

Sam
Old 10-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Re

Quote:
I was just going to put it in the first post for Jim and Melinda.
Check your private message that i sent..

Sam
Old 04-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

the season finale starts next week! it's two parts! it looks like it's going to be great!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really loving this show

Next ep we are getting is, Melinda's dead chilhood friend and Melinda visits her mother
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top