Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for the answer! When I began watching the series it was already in season 4!I don't know how i did to understand the story but the characters were so touching that I continued to watch it. Last episode that I saw was when Felicity returned in the past because she wanted to choose Noel instead of Ben and then I skip the rest of the episodes includind the final episode.
So if someone can make a little summary just to tell me what happened to all the characters I would really appreciate it.
Oh and I love Ben and Felicity together but I totally LOVE Noel and Felicity's friendship more.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelcy (View Post)
Thank you for the answer! When I began watching the series it was already in season 4!I don't know how i did to understand the story but the characters were so touching that I continued to watch it. Last episode that I saw was when Felicity returned in the past because she wanted to choose Noel instead of Ben and then I skip the rest of the episodes includind the final episode.
So if someone can make a little summary just to tell me what happened to all the characters I would really appreciate it.
Oh and I love Ben and Felicity together but I totally LOVE Noel and Felicity's friendship more.
ooh you want someone to explain the crazy episodes...hmm

here's what I remember...she went back in time. She wants noel. Told ben what she did. Ben thinks about it and still wants to try, but she's like no no no its ben.

Some stuff goes wrong, Noel thinks she's crazy cause she tells him she's from the future...noel tells ben....ben and noel have her put in a crazy place for mental people (mental institution) before she goes she tells ben that this lady lauren will call and tell him his dad is sick. It happens while she's in the hospital...so ben goes gets her out.

megan helps felicity find the guy who wrote the spell book that put her in the past...she goes...tells the story of her college life

in bed with ben he says maybe she came back for them and not for noel..blah blah she goes back in time. elena is alive not dead. noel marries zoe. they kiss the end..(some of it is out of order)
Old 01-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Woooaa!Thank you for the summary.I was thiniking that maybe Noel would not marry Zoe but he did, at least he ended with a woman and they live happily together.
It is too bad that I did not see the Final episode but I consider to buy the DVD so I could watch it after
Thanks again!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

The crazy episodes were hilarious.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Total Fan

Those eps are really funny. Hannah appearas and make Felicity real mad, Julie comes back too and it makes Meghan and Sean's life a real trouble. But, the best is the relation between Ben and Felicity, they become so jelaous. And it's so sweet to see a Fel&Noel new and grown up relationship, if only for a couple of days... They're great together!!

Old 01-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Hannah appearing was random...but that was probably only because JG was on Alias and was all friendly with JJ.

I loved getting the chance to see Felicity and Noel together though even if he died in a fire.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

What? So Noel is dead at the end?
Old 01-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Loyal Fan

When she travels back in time he is killed in the fire
Old 01-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

But in the future he's alive. It doesn't make any sense, but I'm glad they didn't really end up killing him off. I would've hated the show and never watched it again if they did that.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Noel is alive in the end. Felicity goes to the guy who wrote the magic book and they are able to put her college years back together and Noel is alive again.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Total Fan

I was in shock when I first saw that he was dead... I couldn't believe it, I was so desperate to see next ep.!!!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I am not a big noel fan, but even I was like NNOOOOOOOOOOO

I always just wanted noel to get over felicity and for them to develop the ben/noel friendship....I know I need to let go of that ...
Old 01-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

But Elena ended up living after being killed off. Can anyone explain that?
Old 01-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG (View Post)
But Elena ended up living after being killed off. Can anyone explain that?
there was a missing scene they left out of the aired version where felicity leaves a note for her not to go to duke....and she listens to felicity and hence never dies in that accident coming back from duke.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Ah. Is that on the Season 4 DVDs? Cause maybe I should check it out. It's been a while since I've watched them.