Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2021, 07:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Derek X shouldn't have said anything to Alyssa about the backdoor option.

CBS with the stupid cliffhanger. lol
That's another annoying thing about the new BB seasons, they never truly blindside people anymore. They always stupidly warn them before the Veto meeting or the live eviction. So I was sure Derek X or someone else would tell Alyssa before he put Christian up. I'm even happier his arrogant ass is going. As for the Veto, the comp looked even harder than I thought, so even though Britini still annoys me she did earn it. I thought ending the episode on a cliffhanger was so dumb and pointless, I'm sure everyone already knows what happened. I didn't think they would do that until I noticed the show only had a minute left and they haven't had the meeting yet. Really?
Old 08-11-2021, 07:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah I didn't like how cocky both Christian/Alyssa were, trying to strong-arm Derek X into putting someone else up because they have the votes

Only time Britini annoys me is when she cries about be nominated. I'm over the dramatics.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

i would never warn someone before putting them up lmao. I wouldn't want to face the wrath until after the deed was done lol.
Old 08-11-2021, 10:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

That was hilarious, they know they don't have the votes cause Christian is a huge physical threat. They were also full of crap acting like if he put up Derek F that would be better for Sarah Beth. Please, she would of easily went home for him cause he's likable and sucks at comps. That's why they were freaking out and if you warn them, it's obviously going to quickly become a mess cause they are going to scramble and try to harass you into changing your mind. It's just a headache that isn't needed.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Bruh the Cookout is blowing me right now. like WTF stick to the plan/together DAMN!!! Even tho Azah/Derek F are not at the top of the alliance I agree with them. Tiffany is tripping right now. Kyland/Tiffany are my favorites from the cookout. they're also the two I worry about the most cause they can ruin the whole thing. at least they came to their senses an voted Christian out.

Hannah said it best y'all had one job

The High Roller's room is meh.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Lmao! The Cookout is too important, so they are pissing me off with this (Too many times Black folks turn on each other or too much Black on Black crime SMH) I'm glad they came to their senses too. I'm torn cause I love Tiffany, but she was doing too much and was rude when Derek F and Azah went in the HOH with Britini. At the same time, I personally didn't like how Derek F kept calling Tiffany a b*tch (and dude, you do the least in the alliance to begin with) Like damn, that wasn't necessary. I don't really care about Kyland and Sarah B, but I can understand why Tiffany thinks that could mess up The Cookout as well. I understand wanting to get rid of Sarah B, it's just this week Christian is a way bigger threat and they wouldn't get the shot again cause he wins everything. Sarah's only won one comp so they can take her out anytime.

I hope The High Rollers room has some good powers, but I'm expecting it to flop like their other powers and twists have. I hope I'm wrong though, this season has already surprised me at how enjoyable it is. I just wish they would bring back Coup'e'tat. That was such a great power! I don't get why they are so scared to bring it back, so here's hoping. I'll be glad to know when we find out who won HOH, I hate when they end episodes without them having the comp. I guess as long as Alyssa or Sarah Beth doesn't win HOH (cause then I bet their nominations would be Derek X and Hannah. Oh or same for Xavier, he might try to take out Derek X after he got rid of Christian, but obviously wouldn't put up Hannah) I don't really care who wins. I think I really want Hannah to win HOH the most when I think about it, then Azah/Derek F just to see what they would do lol. I wouldn't mind Tiffany winning, but her target would obviously be Sarah Beth.
Old 08-13-2021, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

i like tiffany, she is entertaining has heck but she is playing WAY too hard. Shes gonna get burned soon. Shes doing way too much.

Im liking Derek F less and less because he also basically called Whitney a **** for how she dressed. He seems kinda anti women sometimes, which isnt cool.
Old 08-13-2021, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

I wish I could be more engaged. Just seems like the Cookout is steam rolling to the end. I would just like a power shift for a change.

Last edited by The Survivor; 08-13-2021 at 02:46 AM
Old 08-13-2021, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

agree.

i love that a black alliance is working together and dominating, i do, but at the same time i've always found it pretty boring when one alliance just runs the whole game.

bbcan is better people im telling you
Old 08-13-2021, 01:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I love big alliance cause I enjoy watching the downfall of it. lol But I love the The Cookout cause it was nice to finally see black people in control for a change.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

SPOILERS ABOUT WHO WINS HOH AND WHO'S NOMINATED!

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2021, 06:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I love big alliance cause I enjoy watching the downfall of it. lol But I love the The Cookout cause it was nice to finally see black people in control for a change.
I agree. I may be biased but that's one of the reasons I've been enjoying this season and we have never seen this before. AAs are usually targeted first and barely make it to jury, last season they were doing nothing but taking out POC and women so I admit it's been refreshing to see The Cookout do so well and mostly guys have left so far. I still want BB to have an AA winner dammit (Which should of been Danielle during BB3. Forever robbed) it's overdue after 20 years.
Old 08-13-2021, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

im good with that and good with the target! tho i dont necessarily think its the smartest move ever with all the big threats in the house.

Spoiler:
Old 08-14-2021, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

I want someone to win because they deserve to win -- regardless of what their race is. If AA player wins that's good. As long as its someone who played the game.
Old 08-14-2021, 02:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree there too. I want an AA winner but not if they haven't done anything. Right now and unless he does more, I would hate for Derek F to win cause his lazy ass hasn't done a damn thing. Like I said, the main person I want to win from The Cookout is Tiffany. I think she's been playing an amazing game and has a great social game as well. If not her, I think Hannah and Xavier deserve it the most too.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top