New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2021, 04:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Tiffany has played well but Kyland and Xavier have played far better than her. both of them have carried the cookout.
Old 08-14-2021, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I would be cool with Kyland winning as well. Derek F and Azah have done the least in The Cookout and right now aren't worthy of winning.
Old 08-14-2021, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

I think Hannah can be the dark horse from the cookout. but she has to stop throwing these HOH's at least that what she claims is happening. unlike Tiffany I don't think Hannah has a better social game, so she has to be careful cause her name is always brought up during noms compared to the others.

but you're right about Derek F and Azah. even still I'd preferrer Azah winning before Derek F. lol
Old 08-14-2021, 05:44 PM
Graphics Team
Communications Team
Mon Coeur Goode

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, I would be cool with Kyland winning as well. Derek F and Azah have done the least in The Cookout and right now aren't worthy of winning.
All they do is complain IMO and it was really a douche move for them to follow Britini and Tiff when Tiff wanted to talk to her...So not cool...

They're putting targets on their back for that kind of hovering because it comes across more about them being controlling rather than part of a team/alliance IMO.
🎨
Old 08-14-2021, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I think Hannah can be the dark horse from the cookout. but she has to stop throwing these HOH's at least that what she claims is happening. unlike Tiffany I don't think Hannah has a better social game, so she has to be careful cause her name is always brought up during noms compared to the others.

but you're right about Derek F and Azah. even still I'd preferrer Azah winning before Derek F. lol
I didn't know she was always throwing the HOHs. She needs to stop doing that now, they are in jury and I agree she is being brought up a lot for nominations (Especially when she's so close to Derek X) I would also love to see Hannah win HOH. Ha, I would prefer Azah to win over Derek F for sure but next to him she's done the least in The Cookout. I do think when they went with Britini to confront Tiffany was OTT. Derek F went down a lot for me when he kept calling Tiffany a b*tch. Bet he wouldn't say that to her face but he calls her a coward lmao.
Old 08-14-2021, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m caught up.

I love Derek X but I don’t think he needed to win HOH. He’s painting a bigger target on his back. With that said, he did a good move by getting rid of Christian. Christian was a super strong player. Now DX just needs to get out Xavier, who I think is the next biggest threat.

Derek X going around and asking if anyone wanted to be a pawn was silly. He’s just making everyone think they are an option. And why would he tell Alyssa about Christian??? That wasn't a smart move.

I do feel bad for him Christian because he didnt even have a chance to play in veto so that does suck. But well, thats how the game goes sometimes. He shoulda taken the shot first and not targeted freaking Whitney lol.

I know that its hard to put up big threats cuz they might come after you later but its stupid to put up two pawns that really are not threats in the game at all???

I think the thing to do is backdoor because that way you can tell your nominees they aren’t the target and maybe lessen the anger a bit. Thats what I would do at least. But I would ALWAYS have 2 people up that I want to go. Always.

Quote:
All they do is complain IMO and it was really a douche move for them to follow Britini and Tiff when Tiff wanted to talk to her...So not cool...

I hated that so much. I really am not a fan of Derek F and Azah. Typical floaters. And Britni is super obnoxious with how shes always cryin. I also dont like Sarah Beth and whining about Derek X taking the money from her like, girl, thats the game! You lost! Derek should have taken that 5k. Alyssa too is annoying, complaining about not winning. Girl, its not gonna be handed to you just because you WANT it. please.

This is my order. The ones in bold are the ones I am rooting for. Italics are people I am good with potentially winning. The rest I want gone.

Derek X
Hannah
Claire
Tiffany

Kyland
Xavier

Azah
Alyssa
Sarah Beth
Derek F
Britni
Old 08-14-2021, 07:26 PM
Graphics Team
Communications Team
Mon Coeur Goode

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

SPOILERS ON WHO WON THE POV...THERE WERE 2!

Spoiler:

Not sure how this spoiler POV news will effect nominations but it will be interesting.
🎨
Old 08-14-2021, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

2 POV’s? That’s interesting! You’ll have to let me know how that plays out!

🪩💜Denim & Rhinestones💜🪩
Old 08-15-2021, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

HEH???

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2021, 05:11 PM
Graphics Team
Communications Team
Mon Coeur Goode

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
HEH???

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Side note, watching the new episode, it's the HOH comp and Azah is pissing me off. She lost to Kyland in a round and is like, 'I just told you I wanted to win." Like WTF? He doesn't have to give her a competition, if she doesn't win, get over it...

In the diary room, Azah says Kyland said he'd throw it to her...I didn't hear him say that, he just nodded and listened as she said she wanted to win...
🎨
Old 08-15-2021, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

I actually agree with Azah. Kyland and everyone else said he didn't have to win HOH so I don't get why he just couldn't throw it to her. Especially when he's already won HOH. He even could of threw it to Tiffany by ringing in the wrong answer like Xavier did instead of just awkwardly standing there. Now I can see why most of them were annoyed by how Kyland handled the HOH comp IMO. I do hope Azah wins an HOH eventually, this one was the best she's performed in. As for Kyland, his target has been this seasons pawn, which is a waste of a week but whatever.
Old 08-15-2021, 05:52 PM
Graphics Team
Communications Team
Mon Coeur Goode

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

^^ He did try to throw it to Tiffany actually, she picked the wrong answer.

I just don't like the attitude from Azah, she hasn't won/done anything and just expects things to be handed to her? Alliance or not, that's just not how to play BB. Then to get even more attitude about it in the HOH when speaking with Kyland...she just rubbed me the wrong way and I don't think she's entitled to just be given anything.

Kyland's target is Alyssa but ...

Spoiler:
🎨
Old 08-15-2021, 05:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Legacies
Zendaya

Kyland really needs to think about backdooring Derek X.
Old 08-15-2021, 06:02 PM
Graphics Team
Communications Team
Mon Coeur Goode

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

^^ It would be a big game move for sure.

Going to start the new thread!

Edited:

Big Brother [USA & CAN] #15: New season of BB is underway!
🎨
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top