Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2021, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

If Christian is stupid enough to go after Whitney he deserves to go home.

You're protecting the Queens who have no problem putting the target on you next week once Whitney is out the door.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-30-2021 at 02:42 PM
Old 07-30-2021, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I decided to watch this because I’ve seen every season of BB and it felt weird not watching it, but i am going to be skimming through a lot, and not watching the feeds this season. I dont want to get too invested and disappointed again lol. I’m prob gonna watch the 3 episodes at the end of the week cuz its easiest that way. So I watched the first four today so I could see the first eviction.

I skimmed all the intros of the contestants since they are fake anyways. And the first game they played was so boring and repetitive but it was cool how that picked the team captains. The teams were SUPER interesting. Definitely not people you would expect to see together. I do like how they did that. I’m surprised the Jokers won that first comp!

So far no one stands out to me really. And a lot of the contestants seem really annoying honestly. But the Derek’s seem nice. I also like Kyland. As far as the girls there are a few that seem okay, the blonde girl claire and Hannah or Tiffany maybe but we'll see.

Frenchie is a bit much and at first I thought he dd a good job in that first week really connecting with people. But he did seem to be shooting himself in the foot a little and trying too hard as the days went on. I think he let the HOH power get to his head. I did like that he wanted to nominate two macho men instead of the typical weak players. It’s too bad his plans got de-railed though. I get why he nominated who he did but then he kept backtracking and making himself look terrible. He was burning too many bridges.

I was very glad to see Derek X win the veto though cuz I didn’t want him to go home!

I didnt care about Travis or Alyssa really so I didnt care who went home. Kinda glad Travis went home because he was a poor mans Chase Stokes lmao. It was weird looking at him.

I was also glad to see Kyland win HOH after being nominated and he seems like a nice guy.

I love how diverse the cast is this season.
Old 07-31-2021, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Brent Champagne reacts to his Big Brother team turning against him

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/...Brent23081.jpg

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-02-2021 at 05:48 PM Reason: edited for size
Old 08-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watched week 2:

Tiffany is playing too hard now. Her running around talking about Frenchie and the votes I think might bIte her in the butt.

I like Ryland and I am glad he is HOH but it does feel like the power went to his head a little. Nominating Frenchie seems too easy since its what everyone in the house wants. I would want to keep him a target the next week. However, its the smart move to play it safe and it was also smart to nominate his teammate. its probably too early to go against the whole house.

I don’t mind the twists. I think its kind of cool that people get multiple chances to be safe. I do wonder if they will re-shift teams after a little while.

I do like the cast so far though. Without reading the feeds they all seem like decent people this season. What a relief.

Derek X is definitely my favorite right now, I’m rooting for him the most.

Not surprised or sad to see Frenchie go, he was too much drama.

I wasnt thrilled with Xavier as HOH because his teammates are probably my least favorite in the house right now.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Most of the houseguests have been great. I think the only people that have gotten on my nerves were Frenchie, Brent (the week he was leaving) and currently Britini. I think she's the main one annoying me right now cause she keeps having a crybaby breakdown any time she is put on the block like she doesn't know what show she's on RMFE. Grow up and get over it, or win a comp if you are so sick of it. I liked Christian at first, but as soon as he predictably got with Alyssa that went down a little bit. He's also starting to look more and more like a woman to me. Besides that, in general no one in the cast seems to be straight up disgusting and no one seems racist (Yay, finally!) I just hope their casting this year is a testament for future BB seasons to come and it isn't a one time thing. I'm shockingly enjoying the season, more casts like this please. My favorites are basically everyone in The Cookout and Derek X. Even though Azah was getting too emotional, I do think all of them are playing great games right now. I personally think Tiffany is playing very well and isn't on anyone's radar. I'm not going to lie, I hope this is the season BB finally makes history and we have an AA winner. They are all playing smart games if anyone can do it one of them can. Especially Tiffany, Xavier, and Kyland IMO.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

No surprise with the nom. hopefully Hannah stays.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

The seasons with more POC def. seem to go better lol. I'm sure some of these people are racist jerks but due to the cast they are probably watching their mouths.

My opinions on the cast: (this is based on week 2 as I haven't seen past that yet)
Love:
Derek X - hes my favorite. But he needs to stop winning so much lol.

Like:
Claire
Xavier
Azah
Derek F
Kyland
Tiffany

Okay:
Brent
Hannah
Sarah Beth

Meh:
Christian
Whitney
Alyssa
Brittney
Old 08-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol You have a point, it's just that they have been in there a month and it doesn't take long for people's ignorance or racism to come out. I haven't heard any problematic comments so hopefully it's genuine.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too, maybe the casting finally did better research on the contestants.

eta:

Watched week 3

It’s kinda boring how the whole house is working together each week. i hope that something shifts soon cuz its a little lame.

Hannah and Derek X are kinda cute, I have a crush on him too. lol

Aza wanting to go up instead of Brittney was so silly to me. What are you doing??? She seems like a sweetheart but I dont know if she is cut out for big brother.

Not sure why they wouldn’t backdoor Brent. But regardless, it was a boring week. Not sad to see him go.

I am not happy that Christian won and the kings are safe. I'm sick of this damn team. Can they disband the teams now?

Last edited by Alexa; 08-04-2021 at 07:17 PM
Old 08-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry for the double post but its been a few days

Finished last weeks episodes.

Why are they targeting hannah and whitney? There are way bigger threats in the house to go after. And Hannah is the bigger threat for sure. between the two so its just silly how the house wasnt going that way. The dumb huge alliances are getting so obnoxious to me and the events have been pretty dang boring. Not that sad to see Whitney go though .

glad claire is safe until jury!

Derek X, Claire, Kyland and X are probably my favs right now. The rest all sort of annoy me at times. Tiffany is again playing too much imo.

Spoiler:
Old 08-07-2021, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I really hope Sarah Beth wins veto and pulls herself off.
Old 08-07-2021, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont like sarah beth. someone said she was like moaning myrtle and i agree.

wouldnt care if she went home. but again, not a threat. Not sure whats up with these noms.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't really mind Sarah Beth, but I'm glad Tiffany and Hannah see through her innocent act, realize how smart she really is, and want her to go ASAP. Otherwise, I could easily see her being right about being a sleeper that just goes to the end with no one paying attention to her. I just hope they backdoor Christian, he's the biggest physical threat that will most likely win everything. Sarah can go anytime.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are a lot of big players left that no one is going for:

derek x, xavier, christian, kyland, tiffany (and claire imo but shes safe)
Old 08-08-2021, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm super irritated by Britini. She's just a little too much at times and goes so hard on things that don't need that much of her energy.

SPOILER: (info about HOH, noms and POV and possible backdoor options)

Spoiler:

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 08-08-2021 at 05:50 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top